Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Dec. 14, 2013  7:50 PM)Kei Wrote: Cool!

Although, has there really been no coverage at all of what combos were being used/won at these tournaments?

Yo, there has not even been any news of how many people came to the events in November and December, so of course we have no idea what combinations were used there hah. Everything I have posted here is basically all I could find regarding those tournaments.
You should try contacting some of the bloggers that have posted photos to see if they know anything/plan on attending this new round of events.
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:55 PM)Kei Wrote: You should try contacting some of the bloggers that have posted photos to see if they know anything/plan on attending this new round of events.

Unfortunately, ever since riumama, Japanese bloggers have actually been rather xenophobic ... I would prefer not to ruin any source of content for now.
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This time, the prizes are Storm Pegasis 105RF and Galaxy Pegasis 105R²F, but silver versions!

Takara Tomy stealing our Limited Format concept confirmed. Serious

Naw, it's good to hear they're still running tournaments arounda year after their last release. Good sign.
Could it be that there promotiong rereleases of older MFB or promoting ZG Season 2's/New System's rumored March announcement?
(Dec. 15, 2013  3:05 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Could it be that there promotiong rereleases of older MFB or promoting ZG Season 2's/New System's rumored March announcement?

Right now all they are promoting is the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G : Ultimate Tournament 3DS video game that will be released on December 19th. Obviously if they had been promoting anything else like a new series or season, we would have known already.
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2013  3:05 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Could it be that there promotiong rereleases of older MFB or promoting ZG Season 2's/New System's rumored March announcement?

Right now all they are promoting is the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G : Ultimate Tournament 3DS video game that will be released on December 19th. Obviously if they had been promoting anything else like a new series or season, we would have known already.
Right,because Zero-G's toyline was announced quite a bit earlier than December.
(Dec. 15, 2013  10:52 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Right,because Zero-G's toyline was announced quite a bit earlier than December.

Your comment seems way too sarcastic, but between you and I, I have a lot more knowledge of how and when TAKARA-TOMY promotes things ... So, trust me.
I'm sorry Kai-V.I never meant to be sarcastic and didn't mean to do anything but affirm my mistake and thank you for correcting me. I will make sure to take more caution
(Dec. 15, 2013  11:14 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This time, the prizes are Storm Pegasis 105RF and Galaxy Pegasis 105R²F, but silver versions!

Takara Tomy stealing our Limited Format concept confirmed. Serious

Naw, it's good to hear they're still running tournaments arounda year after their last release. Good sign.

I just wonder, If TT has anymore tricks up its sleeve or in this case any more plans for beyblade. I don't want this to end up like Bakugan
These events were definitely '3DS-promotion-flavoured', because now we even have the priviledge of a Grade 2 event being organised, and it is presented by Intergrow, the company behind the Japanese 3DS video game titled "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament" being released on December 19th 2013. The rest of the tournaments I have announced for November, December and January were all Grade 4 events, which are lower shop tournaments.

This Grade 2 tournament will be held on December 21st 2013, and Blader KEN will even be there.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade2.html

The prizes are gold, silver and bronze Shinobi Saramanda with Beylaunchers of matching colours, as well as a copy of the game for each top three winner.

Also, apparently the 3DS game is still being advertised in this month's CoroCoro, which only makes total sense because it gets released in three days ... It would have been idiotic otherwise.
(Dec. 16, 2013  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These events were definitely '3DS-promotion-flavoured', because now we even have the priviledge of a Grade 2 event being organised, and it is presented by Intergrow, the company behind the Japanese 3DS video game titled "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament" being released on December 19th 2013. The rest of the tournaments I have announced for November, December and January were all Grade 4 events, which are lower shop tournaments.

This Grade 2 tournament will be held on December 21st 2013, and Blader KEN will even be there.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade2.html

The prizes are gold, silver and bronze Shinobi Saramanda with Beylaunchers of matching colours, as well as a copy of the game for each top three winner.

Also, apparently the 3DS game is still being advertised in this month's CoroCoro, which only makes total sense because it gets released in three days ... It would have been idiotic otherwise.

Wow, big, big news.

The fact that it's Grade 2 is fantastic. Hopefully it means the other events had good attendance records.
I love how Coro-Coro still recognizes still kinda recognizes Beyblade as an active franchise. Hope it draws bladers in Japan to buy the game.
Oh man, we are even lucky enough to get a whole new post about it on the Gan Gan Hobby Circle (originally just the WBBA Circle) :

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...t-169.html

It also shows the official image for the Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Braver Ver., which I have posted in the BEYBLADE: Evolution forum already.

The blog post basically just repeats what we already know about the Grade 2 Event and the Japanese video game, Metal Fight Beyblade 4DxZero-G Ultimate Tournament, but it does acknowledge at the beginning that it has been a while since the last Beyblade news.

This is also our chance to possibly get heard :

If each of us, on this 86,100-Member website, clicked on this clap icon, it would show TAKARA-TOMY they have a lot, a lot of support and still a lot of fans out there in the world. Come on, some Battroborg posts have over eighty claps, we can definitely beat that! This is definitely the thing you should share right now with all your friends if you love Beyblade even just a bit.
Eight now, and I'll mention it to people who might not be checking this thread.

Thanks for the update Smile
Woo, I just clapped. Tongue_out

I'll definitely be sending this around, just sent it to a bunch of my friends, via social media. Tongue_out
(Dec. 18, 2013  4:01 PM)th!nk Wrote: Eight now, and I'll mention it to people who might not be checking this thread.

Thanks for the update Smile

Thank you for that. I even made a post about it on our Facebook Page so that it is easier to share.
this is awesome!! i just clapped, and now im sharing it in a few groups too..
The post is also on Twitter. Make sure you Favorite and ReTweet it. Only two people have including myself.
Cool I clapped. Thank you Kai-V for the update. I'll tell my friends on Facebook to Clap too. [:
Clapped! I hope this shows TT how much we love Beyblade!
SO HAPPY! I hope TT restarts Beyblade, because It's going boss right now! How do you "clap"?
I clapped.

This is great news guys, really.
clapclapclapclapclapclap

I still have faith in TT. Bring back beibureido!
I click the icon and nothing happens Unhappy. Maye it's because I'm on my phone! I NEED TO GET ON COMPUTER PRONTO!!