Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Dec. 19, 2013  4:55 AM)Tri Wrote: I click the icon and nothing happens Unhappy. Maye it's because I'm on my phone! I NEED TO GET ON COMPUTER PRONTO!!

Same here, I will try to get on a computer tommorrow Smile
Are you clicking on the link and scrolling to the bottom? I kept clicking the image until i realised. XD
(Dec. 19, 2013  5:27 AM)Cannon Wrote: Are you clicking on the link and scrolling to the bottom? I kept clicking the image until i realised. XD

Wow, I feel so stupid.......but atleast I clapped! Wow I hope TT notices us!
I was clicking the top one on the TT site, haha. I didn't see the bottom one!

84!
I browsed around a bit and some of the B-Daman (and maybe Bakugan I forget) posts from this year have almost 390 claps. It's a pretty big number (though not compared to the size of our community), but I really do think we can beat it if we spread the word, even just within this site. We're already at 84 after less than a day, so let's keep it going!
I find it ironic that not too long ago a lot of the comments regarding new releases posts were more on the negative side.

"That is so ugly"
"At the rate they're releasing these, I can't afford to stay competitive."
"Eww, that color is so bad"
"That looks like an overpowered track, say bye to the meta"
"Why another 145WD ? We have gazillions of them already"
etc.

It takes sadness to know what happiness is, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence!

Regardless whether the clap number thingy is gonna leave an impression or not, do it anyway! Clap like it was your birthday!
Wow, ninety-two, awesome. I checked almost in the evening yesterday and we were still just in the twenties.
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, ninety-two, awesome. I checked almost in the evening yesterday and we were still just in the twenties.
i clapped twice... yesterday and today ...
first was 12.. second something around 80's.. but there should be some mechanism that doesnt allow one person to clap twice or more, yeah?
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, ninety-two, awesome. I checked almost in the evening yesterday and we were still just in the twenties.
first was 12.. second something around 80's.. but there should be some mechanism that doesnt allow one person to clap twice or more, yeah?
I did the same as well. Maybe, they only allow one clap per computer, which might explain why we were able to clap twice because we have dynamic IP addresses. That, or maybe no one else tried to clap twice. But, I don't see why it should be a problem to be able to clap more than once. I mean, we are showing support after all.
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:49 PM)Justaway Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:43 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
I did the same as well. Maybe, they only allow one clap per computer, which might explain why we were able to clap twice because we have dynamic IP addresses. That, or maybe no one else tried to clap twice. But, I don't see why it should be a problem to be able to clap more than once. I mean, we are showing support after all.
in one sense it means, fake support, as one person is giving 2 claps, TT may not know its one person...
If you had a different IP (or used a different computer) it would likely let you do two. As it is, I cannot clap twice.

Generally it's probably best not to double vote, at the very least, I wouldn't do it while things are going so nicely without it, haha.
i used my same lappy .. Tongue_out_wink ... i guess same with Justaway Smile and yeh, i never knew it would allow me to double vote, i thought i would get a error message ..
(Dec. 19, 2013  6:11 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i used my same lappy .. Tongue_out_wink ... i guess same with Justaway Smile and yeh, i never knew it would allow me to double vote, i thought i would get a error message ..
Our internet modem allows us to have dynamic IPs. So, we get a different IP even if we disconnect and reconnect.

(Dec. 19, 2013  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Generally it's probably best not to double vote, at the very least, I wouldn't do it while things are going so nicely without it, haha.
Ah, my bad. Sorry.
I just clapped (And I believe it was the 100th clap overall). Thanks for posting the link Kai-V.
Oooh, above 100, nice!

(Dec. 19, 2013  6:19 PM)Justaway Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2013  6:11 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i used my same lappy .. Tongue_out_wink ... i guess same with Justaway Smile and yeh, i never knew it would allow me to double vote, i thought i would get a error message ..
Our internet modem allows us to have dynamic IPs. So, we get a different IP even if we disconnect and reconnect.

(Dec. 19, 2013  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: Generally it's probably best not to double vote, at the very least, I wouldn't do it while things are going so nicely without it, haha.
Ah, my bad. Sorry.

It's cool guys, just saying for future reference haha. Smile
Cool, so it appears that it went rather well for a tournament announced barely a week in advance after people stopped having the habit of checking TAKARA-TOMY's website for updates. I believe there was a limit of 215 people accepted at the Grade 2 Event that was hosted on December 21st 2013 in Japan for the release of the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament video game, but what I seem to know for sure is that more than fifty players attended.

This is rather good. Just take us for example : we are worldwide, but if we advertise a tournament one week ahead of time, the turnout will not be huge. There was quite a lot of promotion in several news agencies in Japan, but all this week, so that leaves very little time for parents to plan this unexpected outing or to even learn about it. Those news agencies are barely things kids will check out either.

Here is the picture I keep implying hah :
[Image: p387.jpg]
Credit : http://ameblo.jp/take4-ma2/entry-11734094781.html

You can find another here :
http://ameblo.jp/kat-yuchin/image-117337...65317.html
http://ameblo.jp/twelvetwelve/image-1173...12763.html
Not bad. For a week in advance and 50 people- shows TT we still have caring Bladers around.
It also shows that TAKARA-TOMY has kept all the equipment (banners, stands, Blader KEN outfit, etc.), which I cannot say is true for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade even in 2006/2007 ...
Just clapped! That puts us at 129! Unless my computer is slow XD.
Just clapped! I'm the 136 clap, haha. Keep at it Japan! I know we will!
Just to address the rumour that something is happening in March 2014, TAKARA-TOMY could be very, very secretive again and not advertise it at all, but currently there is no mention of Beyblade for the World Hobby Fair Winter 2014, which is in January and February.

However, let me tell you that everything presented at that World Hobby Fair edition is so bland ... When Beyblade was there, there were almost twice as many special goods you could buy, more companies and even more toylines per company. This might support what I reported several months ago that the boys toys business in Japan is just overall down at the moment.
Hm...

Well, that's a bit disappointing. If anything, they may be keeping this one from us, haha.

Either way, it shows Beyblade isn't the only Boys Hobby that wasn't doing the greatest. Tongue_out
You know, apparently Beyblade products can still be found at Toys "R" Us stores in Japan. Obviously there is nothing new, but they have not completely disappeared. The following photograph is just one of a few I have seen lately :
http://ameblo.jp/mikatakakumei/image-117...86372.html