Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Nov. 11, 2013  9:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Would I become a buzzkill to everyone if I said that a new iteration of B-Daman is also said to start around March 2014? Seems strange that both would be planned to start at the same time...

Hm, another joint time slot on TV Tokyo ? That would be stupid though, but I suppose that TAKARA-TOMY could use Beyblade's popularity as a bigger toyline to help B-Daman again and continue trying to link both fanbases together so that they can buy toys from two hobbies instead of one ...

Is D-Rights also working on B-Daman generally ? That seems weird that they would be able to work both on BeyRaiderz, cyborg whatever, B-Daman and Beyblade ... Usually they have maximum two or three new series every year no ?
I know this is irrelevant but I hope there will be a crossover movie of Beyblade and B-Daman kinda like how Inazuma Eleven and Danball Senki had a crossover. If that does happen then there could be some products (I DIDN'T SAY IT WILL HAPPEN, IM JUST SAYING I HOPE IT DOES HAPPEN INCASE PEOPLE DONT READ THE POST PROPERLY)
(Nov. 11, 2013  9:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2013  9:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Would I become a buzzkill to everyone if I said that a new iteration of B-Daman is also said to start around March 2014? Seems strange that both would be planned to start at the same time...

Hm, another joint time slot on TV Tokyo ? That would be stupid though, but I suppose that TAKARA-TOMY could use Beyblade's popularity as a bigger toyline to help B-Daman again and continue trying to link both fanbases together so that they can buy toys from two hobbies instead of one ...

Is D-Rights also working on B-Daman generally ? That seems weird that they would be able to work both on BeyRaiderz, cyborg whatever, B-Daman and Beyblade ... Usually they have maximum two or three new series every year no ?

As far as I know, there is still work being done on B-Daman. Shogun Steel and BeyRaiderz production has already ended and BeyWarriors Cyborg is in production still.

I do find it weird that both would be slated for March 2014. The split-timeslot plan completely backfired on them and both shows ended up with heavy criticism about their length. If they were to return, I would hope that they'd have their own timeslots. Furthermore, it would be more logical to start one franchise in March, and another in October. That way they can test the popularity and then perhaps link the fanbases, as you said.
Cool bey! Can't wait to get this, I'd rather get this version anyway instead of the American one. It almost looks like it has another chrome wheel under it like it could be a synchrom bey or something. Maybe kinda like Saramanda Ifraid or Orojya Revizer. Hmm... could it be Ifraid Pegasis W105R2F? I don't know, it just looks like a chrome wheel to me Smile
(Nov. 13, 2013  1:28 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: Cool bey! Can't wait to get this, I'd rather get this version anyway instead of the American one. It almost looks like it has another chrome wheel under it like it could be a synchrom bey or something. Maybe kinda like Saramanda Ifraid or Orojya Revizer. Hmm... could it be Ifraid Pegasis W105R2F? I don't know, it just looks like a chrome wheel to me Smile

No, that is definitely Samurai Pegasis, with the Samurai Crystal Wheel ...
In your face anyone who did not believe it : there are tons of events happening from November 16th to December 1st in Japan in various stores !
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/event_201311.html

Prizes at all of those events are either Storm Pegasis 105RF Bronze or Pegasis 105F Bronze, depending on the location and the date.
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In your face anyone who did not believe it : there are tons of events happening from November 16th to December 1st in Japan in various stores !

Prizes at all of those events are either Storm Pegasis 105RF Bronze or Pegasis 105F Bronze, depending on the location and the date.

OMG, great news Kai-V, I hope we can get some footage of it!!!
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In your face anyone who did not believe it : there are tons of events happening from November 16th to December 1st in Japan in various stores !

Could you please show it?
(Nov. 13, 2013  7:11 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

If you mean show the event, it hasn't happened yet...

But this is great news. If there is a new series coming in March (as rumored before), this will hopefully drum up some popularity.

Cool! Grin
(Nov. 13, 2013  8:27 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  7:11 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: OMG, great news Kai-V, I hope we can get some footage of it!!!

If you mean show the event, it hasn't happened yet...

But this is great news. If there is a new series coming in March (as rumored before), this will hopefully drum up some popularity.

Cool! Grin

Right Sorry I had thought that DRAGONKING had said that there was footage. Now that I have read what he said a little more carefully I realize that he said that he wishes to see footage of it

also I hope that if there is a new series I hope that it's a Fusion of HMS and MFB where you can somehow use parts from both of the series's. I doubt this will happen but still it's just a Hope...

I do however wish for a Season 2 for Zero G and I'd love to see the Zero G beys get Evolutions including Bahamdia and Pegasis. I think that Ifraid and Bahamdia are going to undergo the same type of situation as LLD and SP becoming MLD and GP and then LDD and BBP
Hooray!! Grin

Thank you so much for finding that Kai-V! Great to hear news from over in Japan. Hopefully they'll come up with some new releases next year.
Thank you Kai-V for posting the terrific news, this is really nice to hear that events are still happening. This is really nice and I hope a lot of people in Japan are excited for this. It would be very interesting to see results and combos for those tournaments, because I would like to see what people use in Japan.
If you scroll down a little there's a grade 3 event coming up with bronze silver and gold saramanda as prizes

edit: And then I looked at the date....
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:57 PM)Time Wrote: If you scroll down a little there's a grade 3 event coming up with bronze silver and gold saramanda as prizes

Were those ever released as prizes, before?

(Not sure, haha)

If not, that's good, considering it'd be a new "release", if you will.
(Nov. 13, 2013  10:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Were those ever released as prizes, before?

(Not sure, haha)

If not, that's good, considering it'd be a new "release", if you will.

Those were definitely released as prizes way before. As Time edited in his post, the Grade 3 events he saw are old news.

This is awesome, but also really weird. Why Storm Pegasis? Why now? When was the last event in Japan?
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:06 AM)Kei Wrote:

This is awesome, but also really weird. Why Storm Pegasis? Why now? When was the last event in Japan?

I'd assume those prizes because they may have been "left over" (recycled) from previous tournaments.

Aside from that, it doesn't make a lot of sense they'd remake those for new events.
Honestly it's nice to see good ol' Pegasis 105F again.
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:09 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:06 AM)Kei Wrote:

I'd assume those prizes because they may have been "left over" (recycled) from previous tournaments.

Aside from that, it doesn't make a lot of sense they'd remake those for new events.

This might seem crazy but what if they are giving them out as a sign that this will be the last time that you see Storm Pegasis and Galaxy Pegasis
Or... it could be a sign that Ginga's Beyspirit will never die! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

...yeah, I don't know. It's pretty random; you'd think they would be giving out Samurai Pegasis, at least.
Quote:I'd assume those prizes because they may have been "left over" (recycled) from previous tournaments.

We already know this for at least 2 days.
(Nov. 15, 2013  1:48 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: We already know this for at least 2 days.

But it was not known that it may be a "prelude for a big tournament in 2014", which sounds quite interesting.