Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

The official distributor of Takara Tomy beys here in the Philippines said that there will be a new series of beys on March 2014. FYI, beyblade has long been out here in Asia so this is getting me just a tiny bit excited since we've never had any official news here on the WBO of a new series (I hope its not Top Plate :\)
(Nov. 11, 2013  3:06 AM)Shogun Wrote: The official distributor of Takara Tomy beys here in the Philippines said that there will be a new series of beys on March 2014. FYI, beyblade has long been out here in Asia so this is getting me just a tiny bit excited since we've never had any official news here on the WBO of a new series (I hope its not Top Plate :\)

WOAH, that's huge news actually.

Like you said, I hope it doesn't actually end up just being Top Plate, but otherwise, YES!
That's awesome. A few options...

- Top Plate
- Raiderz (?)
- Actual new series of Beyblade.

For the love of everything, please be option 3 Grin
We don't have Hasbro beys here so its unlikely...
Oh my gosh, that just got me SOO excited! This is terrific news that this beyblade community really needed! I hope more information comes out soon.

(Nov. 11, 2013  3:26 AM)Shogun Wrote: We don't have Hasbro beys here so its unlikely...

I know, I just meant Takara bringing them over.

Its very unlikely, I know, haha.

It'll be interesting to see if there is any news from TT from Japan, on this.
PLEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEE! We need le new beys <3
8D
XD
(Nov. 11, 2013  3:06 AM)Shogun Wrote: The official distributor of Takara Tomy beys here in the Philippines said that there will be a new series of beys on March 2014. FYI, beyblade has long been out here in Asia so this is getting me just a tiny bit excited since we've never had any official news here on the WBO of a new series (I hope its not Top Plate :\)

Oh, wow! Grin That's great to hear! Hopefully, yeah, it won't be Top Plate. Lol.

Sorry to be a downer, but I have to ask, how did you get in contact with the distributor?
Indonesia is involved with the WBBA Time. This might be where Byakko, Garudas, and Fenrir are released! I hope at least Fenrir is released, it looks cool Tongue_out
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:00 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Indonesia is involved with the WBBA Time. This might be where Byakko, Garudas, and Fenrir are released! I hope at least Fenrir is released, it looks cool Tongue_out

Indonesia is a different country than Philippines. But yes, both countries are Takara-Tomy based. Although, we have not heard anything from our side.

(Nov. 11, 2013  3:51 AM)Time Wrote: Sorry to be a downer, but I have to ask, how did you get in contact with the distributor?

Official distributors in Asia are a whole lot more open and accessible to players since we have "WBBA" events in our part of the world.

Normally though, WBO waits for official confirmations before releasing a serious scoop like this one. In any case, if true, it is an extremely exciting news. Keep us updated, Shogun.
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:00 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Indonesia is involved with the WBBA Time. This might be where Byakko, Garudas, and Fenrir are released! I hope at least Fenrir is released, it looks cool Tongue_out
huh? He is in the Philippines...
Oops! I meant the Phillipines, sorry! Anyway, this is extremely awesome news. Maybe something that completely owns F230GCF/CF Grin
Thanks Uwik, SGMS got me really confused there for a second
The access to the WBBA events makes a lot of sense I forget that the Asian part of the world isn't as depleted non-WBO event-wise as we in North America are
(Nov. 11, 2013  3:51 AM)Time Wrote:

Sorry to be a downer, but I have to ask, how did you get in contact with the distributor?

They're currently hosting Crossfight B-Daman tourneys here in the Philippines so I came to stroll by to watch the action and got to talk to one of the staff there. They've haven't released the Synchrom Sets and RBV3 but Beyblade has been a year gone in the Philippine scene so its unlikely to continue the Zero G releases. But who knows, I still don't have Genbull and F230 so its gonna be a waiting game from here...
Fenrir? Where'd you see that?
(Nov. 11, 2013  11:13 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Fenrir? Where'd you see that?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...pid1159011
Obviously nothing is confirmed though.

It will be awesome to/if I find an actual official announcement somewhere about this. From my previous posts in this topic and in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, you guys could easily understand that I was starting to wonder how TAKARA-TOMY would even live as a whole without any major toyline except Transformers GO right now, so March 2014 would make sense : the period will not have been too long to put TAKARA-TOMY in bankruptcy.

EDIT : Here is a bigger picture of the Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. that accompanies the collector's edition of the Japanese BEYBLADE: Evolution game :
(Oct. 15, 2013  1:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are there any pictures of Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver. yet?

Whats that? is it an entire new bey or just different colors?
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:07 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  1:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are there any pictures of Samurai Pegasis Brave Ver. yet?

Seriously, look around ... It was posted in this topic, in my post right above, and even in the BEYBLADE: Evolution forum.
I hope this news is real. OF course I'm taking this with a grain of salt for now. But it would make sense if Takara Tomy Continued it. Match would be around the time Hasbro would be finishing up with Zero G right?
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:07 PM)Triforceblader Wrote:

Seriously, look around ... It was posted in this topic, in my post right above, and even in the BEYBLADE: Evolution forum.

Okay... Sorry I am just getting back into the WBO Geez..
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Okay... Sorry I am just getting back into the WBO Geez..

But you have experience with this site and it just seemed weird that you would go find Shining God MS's old post and not any of the other posts where pictures of Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. are included ...
(Nov. 11, 2013  5:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:43 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Okay... Sorry I am just getting back into the WBO Geez..

But you have experience with this site and it just seemed weird that you would go find Shining God MS's old post and not any of the other posts where pictures of Samurai Pegasis W105R²F Brave Ver. are included ...

So here's the thing, I get e-mails on when someone posts on a thread I had posted on and I only had an email with shining god's post no other post afterwards. Sorry for causing trouble.
(Nov. 11, 2013  2:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will be awesome to/if I find an actual official announcement somewhere about this. From my previous posts in this topic and in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread, you guys could easily understand that I was starting to wonder how TAKARA-TOMY would even live as a whole without any major toyline except Transformers GO right now, so March 2014 would make sense : the period will not have been too long to put TAKARA-TOMY in bankruptcy.

Would I become a buzzkill to everyone if I said that a new iteration of B-Daman is also said to start around March 2014? Seems strange that both would be planned to start at the same time...