Beyblade's current state in Japan- 7/07/14: Return of monthly events in Japan!

(Jun. 03, 2013  1:26 PM)Ultra Wrote: Who's we exactly? That episode wasn't broadcast so it was new to most (like me) who didn't think the unaired episodes were on YouTube or elsewhere.

Why do you not browse the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum when looking for episodes ? We have been aware of those episodes for months, and they started being broadcast and spread across the web two days ago. I think I might have mentioned it somewhere in this topic too, but there was no actual proof that Korean television was indeed going to go past TV Tokyo's point in Zero-G.
(May. 21, 2013  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 20, 2013  10:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still no new tops though, hasbro's plans sound like the usual tenuously-related-gimmickry. That TT/SK are still hosting tournaments is a good thing, but no new tops in this long? Eh.

If the tops meant anything, the tournaments would have stopped ages ago. It is therefore a good sign which I had completely predicted ...

I know, I was just expressing disappointment, seeing as like a lot of people I'm mainly interested in new parts, and tournaments without them, as you said, indicates the tops don't mean that much haha. Of course, with Berserker Tiger being shown, there's still some hope for us eventually.
This is great a really do want to get an easy to get bandid genbull. I wish that takara tomy could sell beys in america or that they would sell in targets and wallmarts. Also, when do you think hasbro will have the qualifiers for the championships? I hope to see more zero g beys from hasbro than sonokong and takara tomy
Dear Kai-v
Unfortunately, I found it on Monday morning.
now because of the break of the tournament,
the most power bloggers Korea was not interested in it.
animations that aired after the reaction is not very good (a lot of popularity declined),
most Koreans believed that the end of the bay.
I post in the comments of you and WBO trend, but a win is difficult to convey.
because of the language barrier and the difference timeline, i can't to give you a great help.
Eh, the news release seemed weird when I first read it a few weeks ago, but it does look like Metal Fight Beyblade is the third best anime behind Naruto and Pokémon in gross profit, probably just on TV Tokyo.
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, the news release seemed weird when I first read it a few weeks ago, but it does look like Metal Fight Beyblade is the third best anime behind Naruto and Pokémon in gross profit, probably just on TV Tokyo.

Whhhhhhhat

Why the heck did they stop it then? It sounds like this cash cow still had some milk left Lips_sealed
Is it really just strictly based on the anime, rather than the whole franchise? Because that does seem weird.
(Jun. 15, 2013  5:01 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is it really just strictly based on the anime, rather than the whole franchise? Because that does seem weird.

Even if it was, it is above Bleach and everything, so it is still surprising hah.
I think its worth noting that on June 9th Beyblade Malaysia hosted a tag team event.
(Jun. 15, 2013  4:42 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, the news release seemed weird when I first read it a few weeks ago, but it does look like Metal Fight Beyblade is the third best anime behind Naruto and Pokémon in gross profit, probably just on TV Tokyo.

Whhhhhhhat

Why the heck did they stop it then? It sounds like this cash cow still had some milk left Lips_sealed

You seem to be missing the point of what Kai-V has said for the last several months. The only reason they stopped the series before it was fully broadcast is because the poor reception forced them too. Korea only started airing the new episodes several weeks ago so they adjusted everything months ago. So they've learnt from every mistake they made in the previous series essentially even ones you only "see" because you lack understanding of the way business works. Realistically Kai-V knows all of that so she's aware and can predict what they do before they even do it. Because she's a friggin genius (or seems like it depending on your opinion but don't worry about that lol) basically. She knows there's around a 90% chance they plan well in advance. She could manipulate you in her sleep man. The only reason this thread exists at all is because it's almost certain they're designing a second season or new system right now and she is aware of that fact.
It seems that the state of boy toys and boy hobbies in general has decreased in 2012-2013, it is not Beyblade's fault necessarily.
http://www.toys.or.jp/sijyoukibo_data.htm
2011 was a peak, and I think we can definitely apply that reality to Beyblade's reality too in 2011.
Beyblade dead in Japan ? Not at all !

Intergrow will release a new Beyblade video game titled "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G Ultimate Tournament" for the Nintendo 3DS this fall 2013, which is essentially the localization of Rising Star Games' Beyblade Evolution video game. Beyblade games in Japan have never sold that well, so this is rather ambitious, but absolutely positive !

You can find out more information here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Beyb...Tournament

In other news, it seems that both Hasbro, with BeyWarriors and BeyRaiders, and SonoKong are telling TAKARA-TOMY that they will not wait for it to get back on with Beyblade. SonoKong has announced a new toyline very similar to Beyblade called "Top Plate" (old Beyblades were called "Top Blade" in South Korea), and it will be accompanied by a whole new anime too. Here is the detailed thread :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SonoKong...-TOP-PLATE

And an equally big news as the first one in this post : Cross Fight B-Daman has officially been cancelled, and it has apparently been clearly said by TAKARA-TOMY that the line's production would be suspended in the very upcoming months. That is what Takara had done for Beyblade back in 2004-2005, but they have not announced that for Metal Fight Beyblade yet!
Poor B-Daman. Anyways, this is great news.
Fantastic news!
As cool as B-Daman are, Beyblade beats it by a long shot!
Thanks Kai-V!
I wonder why Cross Fight B-Damans didn't sell very well? Anyhow wow Beyblades not dead YAY!
So, could the whole hiatus have been for the purpose of developing this game? If so, then that could mean Beyblade could be returning soon!
Typical business sense would suggest that as long as there was no decreased availability of previously released product that that is a very realistic possibility
I will wait for pictures (I am still in contact with Miingno), but apparently CoroCoro has reintroduced Beyblade briefly to advertise the 3DS game this month !
wow already this month! thanks for the info Kai-V as soon as I get a 3ds I'll make sure to buy it when it's out (or I can borrow my friends) I'm hoping it will inlcude the entire mfb line up and it let's you synchrome and customize that would be the best beyblade video game in history! also I hope it comes with 2 Wyvangs then everybody would want it...
Do you know if there will be any Zero G beys in this game?Smile
(Sep. 25, 2013  12:56 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Do you know if there will be any Zero G beys in this game?Smile

As of now, only Samurai Ifraid is confirmed, but I'm sure there will be others, since after all, the Japanese title is 4D x Zero-G

Nextime, ask/check the thread for Beyblade Evolution.
Actually, Archer Gargole is also confirmed. There will definitely be all or almost all of the Zero-G Beyblades in the BEYBLADE: Evolution game.
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, Archer Gargole is also confirmed. There will definitely be all or almost all of the Zero-G Beyblades in the BEYBLADE: Evolution game.

That's awesome!!Grin I'm definitely going to get the game when it comes out!!Smile
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, some rather big news for the Japanese release of this video game :

The release date has been postponed to December 19th 2013, probably to increase the sales by encouraging parents to buy it for Christmas or New Year.

The Japanese release will also come with a rare recolour : Samurai Pegasis Limited Colour Brave Ver. There are no pictures of it yet, but it will probably look amazing.

The official Japanese site for the game has been updated too :
http://game.intergrow.jp/beyblade/

You can see some screenshots of the minigames and it will have hints on those as well, and apparently you can get a new stadium in the game with a special "AR Card".

But what is special about this news is that it implies activity in the factory where Beyblades are made ! Sure, it may be the one TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro have shared for years in China, but I doubt it is Hasbro commissioning that recolour and shipping them to Japan.