Beyblade jokes

If Hasbro took over the Wizarding World, Ron would be saying Brutal Heat a lot. Like this post if you get it.
honestly can I just say that the best joke are the parents reviewing beyblade random boosters on amazon.
The best joke is that MFB is OPer than burst...
If someone's acting cranky, say "Don't get your ripcord in a twist."

(Nov. 26, 2019  10:47 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: If Hasbro took over the Wizarding World, Ron would be saying Brutal Heat a lot. Like this post if you get it.

Hahaha I get it because CENSORING
(Jan. 28, 2019  9:36 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The National Weather Service has issued a Tornado Wyvern warning.

lol
I'll set off the Atomic Driver Bombo off
When the #1 US blader loses to a 3 year old.
I guess that i'll have to BUMP this BLOODY post. Also, read this backwards, E.R.I.F F.O T.E.L.B.O.G E.H.T N.I E.M.A.N R.U.O.Y T.U.P U.O.Y D.I.D, R.E.T.T.O.P Y.R.R.aH
With all these jokes, i'll have to put myself in JUDGEMENT for being too much of a JOKER. No offense to anybody that likes to tell jokes a lot.

I'd have to yield myself for bringing down the Callosal Offensive Hammer on people
Z Achilles A4 Hasbro
We were at a battle

Everybody had, matching launchers

Somebody went under a dock, and there they saw, a rock

But it wasn't a rock, it was a rock Dragon!

(Guitar solo)

Rock Dragon

(Guitar solo)

ROCK DRAGON

(Guitar solo)
I have a super horrible one (low quality intended af)

Blader 1: You gotta be kidding. The weakest Bey out there is Joe and YOU have one

Blader 2: You idiot. Theres no Bey called Joe... thats not even what my Bey is called

Blader 1: You sure you dont have Joe Mama?

(Jan. 30, 2020  11:29 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Look at dis
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMzVWsz0R7kPDdxIWC4...ieV3aEHAcE]

Lmao

Ok I have one
Blader 1) Bruh your beyblade weak I’ll beat u 3-0

2 seconds later

(Que Storm Spriggan breaking)

Blader 2) Bruh u suck, I just broke your bey like Storm Spriggan

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=...1572347273

Look at it
O. O. F-S or O.O.F (Odin Oval Fusion Slingshock or Odin Oval Fusion)
(Jan. 31, 2020  3:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Here some more
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZlEIP8OB5GWyu2W0mzIK...AzgtTR6w&s]

[Image: cainhxrst-never-forget-than-in-the-beybl...313985.png]
[Image: 2uUnKbmbc42SV5weN3T2eN0n42q_NOwViZxvmVy6...AJOvmZYL6c]

Why do I feel like theres a difference between memes and jokes?
Octagon
Pentagon
Decagon
Wyvron
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:48 PM)Kry Wrote: I would consider this-

the 'original' beyblade joke from ancient history

--------------------------------------------------------
Raised as a true Christian believer in Christ, this was the only scene I personally DISLIKED from the Metal Fight Beyblade anime. I couldn't stress how the anime directors just decided to place Moses in, utilizing a Beyblade to depart the sea instead of his staff. Kids watching the anime could have just fell in for it for fun, but now that I watched the anime when I was 19, I knew that scene bugged my mind alot. The same scenario also happened in the Bakuten Shoot Mangas where one of the historical figures that used a Beyblade was a man that might have resembled Hitler. Pure phony nonsense. I see where they do like to come from, but mixing in reality with fantasy is not the proper way to present your anime. Especially with the use of Biblical figures in an anime. 

Please don't get me wrong. I do love Metal Fight Beyblade, but it's only that particular scene that made me (and still makes me) upsetting. 

Note: This is just my personal opinion about the scene. I'm not trying to riot against everything in the anime being terrible just because of that scene. 

It's extremely obvious that it's just a joke to the anime producers and viewers but I personally think it's just phony to downright the Bible like this. 
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:25 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: hasbro
need i say more

that about sums it up right there
oh and another
VALT YOUR MY BEST FRIEND
even after i broke your reboot
Hasbro Doing good at the English version of Beyblade burst sparking

Everyone:always go for this

Hasbro Nerfing the sparking system in a very worse way and making Brave Valkyrie weak by removing rubber and lose some of the beys gimmick

Everyone:never ever go for this
only villains do that
Rip Shu. Indeed after many launches, it broke to the weight of Kurenai's power dashes
Takaratomy made joke once it was called wizard fafnir