50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
(Nov. 13, 2010  7:20 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:56 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:35 AM)Lux Wrote: My mom keeps yelling at me because I'm to old according to her, the discussion usually goes like this...

"Put those frikkin' beyblades away, they're for 6 year olds, not 15 year olds!"
"That's what you said about Pokemon and Yugioh, but did you see how old the people at both events were?"
"It's anime, and all anime is for children..."
"Watch Strike Witches. Or Elfen Lied. Then try telling me all anime is for children."

I usually don't bring up those two in specific though... o:

Wow...that's unusual for mothers to be willing to fight about how anime is for children i mean seriously there is some nasty stuff out there that i don't wish to see...ever. No offense. If you took any.

there are some animes meant for old people like ****** (dont wanna say it) but i think beyblade age group in my area is 8-15 years old

if anyone says that anime is for children tell them about death note( definitly not 4 children)
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:14 AM)aries blader Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:35 AM)Lux Wrote: My mom keeps yelling at me because I'm to old according to her, the discussion usually goes like this...

"That's what you said about Pokemon and Yugioh, but did you see how old the people at both events were?"
"Watch Strike Witches. Or Elfen Lied. Then try telling me all anime is for children."

Wow...that's unusual for mothers to be willing to fight about how anime is for children i mean seriously there is some nasty stuff out there that i don't wish to see...ever. No offense. If you took any.

there are some animes meant for old people like ****** (dont wanna say it) but i think beyblade age group in my area is 8-15 years old

if anyone says that anime is for children tell them about death note( definitly not 4 children)

some are just meant for the P word and those are the majority and the ones everyone needs to avoid.
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:15 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:

some are just meant for the P word and those are the majority and the ones everyone needs to avoid.
yup thats what i meant when i starred the word because there are little kids on this website who know how to google.
anyway people at my school who are my age play
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:41 AM)Ra Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:15 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:

yup thats what i meant when i starred the word because there are little kids on this website who know how to google.
anyway people at my school who are my age play

Honestly i'm not all that old myself check my profile<off topic
i brang my beys to school and know everybody playes
Edit: I don't really want to say my age as it would be hard keeping track of minutes and such.
I'm 14... not to many people in lafayette LA T_T oh well at least our local toysrus does a tournament every once and a while :\
I'm 13, but there arent many bladers round here in Salem, OR.
15 in March loved it since Plastic Gen, as soon as I found out the started Beyblade again (the summer at my uncle's wedding) I bought some. My friends were into it, but they got bored of it so now it's just me heh
im 9 1/2
youngest one here Smile
well I'm pretty old, in my 30's (see my avatar for an approximation of my physical appearance!)... although my wife says I can be very immature some times Smile

I bought my son some Metal Fusion Beyblades for Christmas this year and wound up more interested in them than he is! I think the hook for me has been the technical/customization aspect and the potential to create a "perfect" blade if only the right combination could be found!

I was aware of the original Beyblade cartoon (or should I say anime??) with Tyson etc but I never really watched it except once in a while.

I don't know if my current enthusiasm will be permanent... but it would be cool to battle against people other than my son and wife Grin
im 5
na just kidding im 14 1/4
im 13 and i played with mine for forever!
i am 13 years old

my beyspirit shall never die!
im 11 turning 12 soon
I'm 10 and turning 11 in Feburary. My beypowers will never fade away because of my beyspirit! I'll love my beys till tthe end of the world!
Im 17 turning 18 in june. I was interested in beyblades back when i was 10-11 and then i gave away all my stuff and lost complete interest until now i am into MFB
I'm turning 18 in just a few days, but I first became interested in the hobby at age 9.
I'm 12 turning 13 February.

Ah, I still remember my first ever blades...
[/color]14 turning 15 in July Grin

Iv actually kept my beyblading a secret from my friends Gasp iplay beyblade with my little cousins, and i pwn them all! Lol girlpower!! :p
Maybe i'll take my beys to sch Uncertain

Lol !