6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
Hey Im 12 (13 in december)Unfortunately nearly all the people in my school hate beyblades...Unhappy And as for my area... Dont get me started... But just to let you know your not the only blader in glasgow...
I've been 14 since April.
There are haters and players in my school, making it pretty okay Tongue_out
Although they use the place that were blading at as a hiding spot for manhunt.
Im 21, gonna be 22 in November. Kinda wish I was younger. I really hate being broke =P
I just turned 14 and will be 15 next year in sept.
...Which kinda makes me sad since the age limit for official tournaments are 8-14. Unhappy
But i`ve loved beyblade since the first series and always will!
Im 14 and alot of people at my school do it, and im in high school. (15 in JAN) Soo dont worry about it, its a fun game, like xbox 360 and PS3. Just a game.
I turned 12 9/2/10 and i llove it still i've been shreding since the begining what makes you think i'll stop now
Yea like moss said it's what we find to be our hobby that matters unless it is inopropriate that should matter.
15, almost 16, grew up with them, only a few of mine are broken, master driger, dranzer s, and driger s, I have almost all the other plastics, five hms, and 4 MFB
im 12 turning 13 dec.10and ive been ito beyblades since in begins
12 turning 13 in couple days, it really doesn't matter how old you are as long as you like it, besides even some of the popular kids at my school play world of warcraft, and some of my friends collect action figures and play pokemon video games and we"re not nerds, compare beyblade to all that- beyblade is the coolest thing.
13 on 14 in 6 days; and yet still play beyblade XD
im 16 and beyblading is something that i like alot and i got alot of my friends playing too my mom hates it though but i dont care
I'm 16 and just got into bey blading!
Gonna be 17 in November and heading to college next year so I'm one if the old ones hehe..
But I love beyblading, it doesn't matter how old you are
i am 19 years old

and i love beyblading

i am here to be on the top
I'm 12, I won't be 13 till september.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:50 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: I'm 12, I won't be 13 till september.

rlly? me too.
Im twelve and i showed some of my friends and they teased me and said i was lame! We r still friends but besides that, i keep it a secret. Plz give me advise on how to show how awsome it is to non believers!!!
ya my family finds it kinda weird that im playing with things i used to mess around with when i was 5 but just ignore it
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:55 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:50 PM)Crimson Aquario Wrote: I'm 12, I won't be 13 till september.

rlly? me too.
What day? For me it's the fourth.
I'm 19 but meh most of the people I know I love collecting stuff like beyblades and such (since the Anime came out way back)
I just turned 17 yesterday and I grew into beyblades when i was 12 plaing with friends that were 16 its ll about what appeals social gatherings. It no different than what every other game is designed for making profit for the seller and gathering people to make new friends and just let it rip!

BTW ginga forever
By the way, I am keeping this topic open because it can be an interesting survey even though you can obviously simply look at people's profiles to see their age, but once it will have been one year, I will close this thread because I am certain that some members will start posting that now they are one year older. We are not idiots, we know.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I am keeping this topic open because it can be an interesting survey even though you can obviously simply look at people's profiles to see their age, but once it will have been one year, I will close this thread because I am certain that some members will start posting that now they are one year older. We are not idiots, we know.

Thanks. I made this thread with that in mind. I thought this would be an easy way to other members (and myself) to realise the broad range of people whom have interest in beyblade and shouldnt be ashamed of it! The results so far have really surprised me, and I'm glad I dont feel so alone now. xD

Thanks to all whom have voted & posted.

~Kizu.
I am 21 & just feel like i missed the best era of beyblade coz stupid indian tv were showing pokemon when i was 13 instead of beyblades , when i was 16 beyblade just started airing & then came the beys in shops i missed the tournaments coz i was 17 & stupid indian rules were age 8-16 man i missed the best part of beyblading blading with others due to the fact that we were 17 + only me n one of my friends were blading at my place oh well such is life

NOW I AM 21 Still high on Beyblades & i wont ever turn my back on it " Thats my Nindo BELIEVE IT !!! "
Hah, I'm 14, and somehow managed to get most of the Anime Club hooked on Beyblade, including a new teacher, making 2. My biology teacher could already wipe the floor with me since last year...
Meh, my dad don't like it, since I am still barely managing a 3.18 GPA, but I ignore him, get up, yawn, and dig up my allowance to get a new Bey every month, and get annoyed by my dad every month. Then I do it all over again a month later! What fun!