6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
I'm 13 going on 14 in May. I know of some kids in my area thy play it. Though id just pwn them all. I really dont think they take it seriously as they blade on the side walk. I migh bring my blades to school.
im 19 and i cant help my love for beyblade, just wish i had friends that were into it
i think it is for all age group because there is no rule for how old you need to be and i am 15
(Oct. 01, 2010  11:44 AM)Anime101 Wrote: I'm 14 turning 15 in dec (4 days after christmas xD how lucky am I?) Moss and Omega! Btw I grew up on beyblade too xP

Lol I'm 14 and turning 15 3 days after Christmas XD right before you!
I'm thirteen years old now. Love beyblading with people any age.
I'm 13, but the only people remotely near me that play beyblade are 12, I have no idea who they are... And they are the primary targets for bullies in our school -__-
About 17 in a couple weeks. Never too old for Beyblading~ Tongue_out_wink
It's been almost 10 years or so (a bit later, i guess) since I stopped Beyblading. And still, I retain my shooting style. lol
I'll turn 15 this summer, the people that are blading where I am are like from 6-12 years old max, so I feel a bit embarrased to go and ask them to blade, the bladers on my school are the main targets for the bullies.
hah, so i guess you guys arent that old to FEEL old.im 24 btw, so yeah, i AM old Grin
never to old for beyblades anyway. its a good exercise for your brain and hands Grin

and i still enjoy having fun with toys at my age, i even love those weird animals that live inside a ball you can keep in your pocket Cute
I'm 13 still love Beyblade TV show and the game
We have a super-cute blader by the name of BeyJun in London. He is 3 and I'm his biggest fan! He does pretty well at tournaments; 1088 Beypoints but he will drop a bit as he got demolished last time at Feb-Bey-Ary Freeze.
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:44 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: We have a super-cute blader by the name of BeyJun in London. He is 3 and I'm his biggest fan! He does pretty well at tournaments; 1088 Beypoints but he will drop a bit as he got demolished last time at Feb-Bey-Ary Freeze.

How is he even able to use a computer at 3 years old and be good at beyblade at that age? He must be super-smart or something.

I would be 13, but it's never too late.
I am 12. Sorry To Be A Little Younger.
Ahhh..., I've liked beyblade since I could remember, i'm 13 now 14 in November,
it warms my heart to see people of all ages love beyblade, blade on kids, blade on! :'D
hey who wants to be in a club im ten a really big fan of beyblade and all of my friends like it too the club name is dark dragonosis the name of the bey i made up
I,m 13
I,m going to show this thread to my mom and say : Ha I told you that i'm not too old for that!
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:49 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: I,m 13
I,m going to show this thread to my mom and say : Ha I told you that i'm not too old for that!

Your mom thought that 13 is too old? Weird, that seems like the average age on here.
I'm 17 in 9 days. Grin
Beyblade wasn't all too popular in my school, but I hooked a couple people into it, and then they hooked more people in when other people saw them playing in class.
I shall continue to spread the Beyblade virus.
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:54 AM)Dusk Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:49 AM)go-pegasis Wrote: I,m 13

Your mom thought that 13 is too old? Weird, that seems like the average age on here.

Most parents (mine including), think 13 is too old to be playing with toys designed for children.
Seriously ...........im 21, its kind of hard being my age and finding people willing to battle you. iv been at this game since the first up bring of the orginal beyblade. i was already a few years in when i turned 15, i just wish things could be like that again.

theres nothing worth more then being at that perfect age.
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:11 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: Seriously ...........im 21, its kind of hard being my age and finding people willing to battle you. iv been at this game since the first up bring of the orginal beyblade. i was already a few years in when i turned 15, i just wish things could be like that again.

theres nothing worth more then being at that perfect age.

I'm 21 as well Joyful_2 It really is hard to find people our age who Beyblade. It would be nice to actually battle someone else besides my little sister *forever alone* LOL.
Im 13.

Yup nothing else really to say.
Well, guess what. I'm 2. No jokes. Nah.. I'm actually in between 9 and 12. Guess