6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
I'm 22. I don't have any interest in the game anymore and it's been like that for a good few years, although I'm not the type of person to think something "sucks" just because I've got older. Personally I'm waiting for the episodes to be subbed complete then I'll watch Metal Fusion.
I'm 17 and my parents thought it was weird when I started again but now they've kinda accepted it. I keep it a secret though since no one at my school who be sympathetic to it and just make fun of me.
Hah my mum bags me out about it all the time, same as the fam.

Then again, my mum always shouts "OOH CASANOVA" when I'm on the phone as well, so it's to be expected hah.
13 and my mum blades went me
Hah, my mom tried, but she got beat by my 10 year old brother, and Dark Wolf... I let her use my LLdrago!!! Sad, ain't it?
Im 14,15 feburary Grin but im just getting into this and i think this is one of the cooler games in the world right now Grin
I'm 20. Lost pretty much all my interest in Beyblade at 15 though..
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:18 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: ya my family finds it kinda weird that im playing with things i used to mess around with when i was 5 but just ignore it

same here bro
im 18 been playing since i was 10 its more of a nostagic thing if any for me. Yet i enjoy the game alot more now then i did when i was younger as my understanding for how it works is much greater thanks to the WBO. Its deffinatly a game everyone can enjoy but enjoying it for diffrent aspects. Such as when i 1st started playing i enjoyed it because of the anime then enjoyed seeing what i could do with beys and such now im at the point where i enjoy it for the physics aspect of it
11 my mom got rid of my old beys but now METAL FUSION but I know like 5 people who play so it is okayXDAngry AND LOOK UP^ cuz same w/ me
but not w/ age tho i played when i was like 3 or 4
I'm 17 going on 18 later this month. Ohhh don't I feel old? It may be 'odd' if you blade at a certain 'age' but I don't find it to be much of a big deal. Especially if you had grown up with it. Beyblade is for all ages o_o I consider it be like any other anime I like, if you know what I mean.
I'm 30. I think of myself as being a hobbyist. If there's something that grabs my interest I'll get involved.
Beyblade is an activity that bridges the generations. I get teased for it at school and I'm 12. But people also make fun of me because I don't have a girlfriend. But anyway, it's fun to everybody. (especially people who take physics)
im younger I dont think its fowarded to us younger people in my opinion,people play even older than 20 I mean who hasnt seen a 15 plus year old at a tounement?Not having older people play would make me quit for the sheer fact that all the younger kids say Takara Tomy is fake and Dark Wolf is the best,I just wanna explode when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 yrs old , Tongue_out. I dont feel any embarressment among other bladers I have encountered. They seem quite proud , XD.
I am 15 and only have one friend who won't call them gayblades
Well, I am 15 turning 16 in December, pretty much all my close friends know about that I like the game, but they don't tease me or hate me lol. The rest of my friends don't really know about it, but I doubt they would mind if I did or not. And, it doesn't really matter how old you are, as long as you have fun that's all that matters.
im 10
I'm 22 and been into beyblade since it first came out. Would prolly feel out of place at a tournament if nobody else around my age was there. I gots nobody to play against so I just play against myself most of the time.

I dunno if it would be tourny legal or whatever but I hard-modded a right spin launcher into a left-spin launcher that lets me launch as hard as I can possibly pull the rip cord and they spin CRAZY fast.. I have to use my own wooden/metal arenas because if i use any of the plastic stadiums it will likely be full of holes and useless in 30mins to an hour cause those beys can be dangerous lol.

I heard that unlike the hasbro tourneys where they have a pretty low age maximum that WBO events don't have age restrictions but I was just wondering.. Are there usually any people that show up to participate at events who are over 20?
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:12 AM)Elysnoss Wrote: I heard that unlike the hasbro tourneys where they have a pretty low age maximum that WBO events don't have age restrictions but I was just wondering.. Are there usually any people that show up to participate at events who are over 20?
At our events yes, it is not rare at all. With Hasbro, you can only be 8-14 years old, so not a lot of other people get there since they cannot participate anyway ...
Cool I'll have to check into events near my location then. ^^
My mom keeps yelling at me because I'm to old according to her, the discussion usually goes like this...

"Put those frikkin' beyblades away, they're for 6 year olds, not 15 year olds!"
"That's what you said about Pokemon and Yugioh, but did you see how old the people at both events were?"
"It's anime, and all anime is for children..."
"Watch Strike Witches. Or Elfen Lied. Then try telling me all anime is for children."

I usually don't bring up those two in specific though... o:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:35 AM)Lux Wrote: My mom keeps yelling at me because I'm to old according to her, the discussion usually goes like this...

"That's what you said about Pokemon and Yugioh, but did you see how old the people at both events were?"
"Watch Strike Witches. Or Elfen Lied. Then try telling me all anime is for children."

Wow...that's unusual for mothers to be willing to fight about how anime is for children i mean seriously there is some nasty stuff out there that i don't wish to see...ever. No offense. If you took any.
Im 15. (dont go off telling!!!) I also like beys. unfortunately, no one in high school does... Unhappy

JBey
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:56 AM)Jacksonian Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:35 AM)Lux Wrote: My mom keeps yelling at me because I'm to old according to her, the discussion usually goes like this...

Wow...that's unusual for mothers to be willing to fight about how anime is for children i mean seriously there is some nasty stuff out there that i don't wish to see...ever. No offense. If you took any.

there are some animes meant for old people like ****** (dont wanna say it) but i think beyblade age group in my area is 8-15 years old