6.50%
11-14 Years.
50.80%
15-18 Years.
23.07%
19+ Years Old.
19.63%
Total: 100% 815 vote(s)
im 15 and i luv beyblading wit my frnds....
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:14 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: I'm 21 as well Joyful_2 It really is hard to find people our age who Beyblade. It would be nice to actually battle someone else besides my little sister *forever alone* LOL.

NO KIDDING, you lucky you have a sister who will battle you, i dont. alot of people look at me weird when i say i beyblade. but honestly, what more could they want from a 21 year old, i own my car, i pay rent i pay bills and i do online sales. can i at least salvage whats left of my inner child! alot of parents would probably bet i was a child molester LOL

eh to bad you didnt live close, it be real nice to have some one other then my shadow to challange thats my age.
Im so glad to hear there are bladders in there 20s im 25. I just got into it and thoght I was the only adult that liked to blade, it is frustrating finding people to play with tho
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:05 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2011  8:14 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: I'm 21 as well Joyful_2 It really is hard to find people our age who Beyblade. It would be nice to actually battle someone else besides my little sister *forever alone* LOL.

NO KIDDING, you lucky you have a sister who will battle you, i dont. alot of people look at me weird when i say i beyblade. but honestly, what more could they want from a 21 year old, i own my car, i pay rent i pay bills and i do online sales. can i at least salvage whats left of my inner child! alot of parents would probably bet i was a child molester LOL

eh to bad you didnt live close, it be real nice to have some one other then my shadow to challange thats my age.

LOL Who wants to grow up? "Oh I can't wait to grow up and pay bills and taxes...Aw carp..." Haha just kidding. But yea I'm doing my own thing too. Just graduated, I work, and I have plenty of hobbies. BB is just one of my many hobbies.

My little sister is not really interested in BB anymore. She still likes them but school keeps her busy.
actually in my country beyblade is so famous that even 30 year old adults play it
I'm 16 and i think i will continue for a long time
I'm not gonna tell my age, but let me tell you, EVERYONE in my school, LOVES it.

Team: thunder cats
12, and my dad whos 72 also plays beyblade
well actually being 21 has givin me one great thing. freedom, all i have to do is ask my parents if we are doing anything a weekend if not then i tell them im going out of state for a bey match. they look at me weird then shug it off. its great! im hoping to find some peoples who are old enough to go with me!
(Mar. 31, 2011  7:23 PM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: well actually being 21 has givin me one great thing. freedom, all i have to do is ask my parents if we are doing anything a weekend if not then i tell them im going out of state for a bey match. they look at me weird then shug it off. its great! im hoping to find some peoples who are old enough to go with me!

I keep putting off getting my license. But lately, I've been encouraged to, so I could drive myself to beyblade tournaments, without having to worry about my mom's spontaneous "Cancel-everything-else-you-have-planned,-we're-going-camping!" trips.
22 here! Just got back into after 10 years Tongue_out
im 20 an i have afew friends my age that are into beybladeing. ive been into this since i first saw the anime years ago. it would be nice to find other bladers my age or around my age besides my friends that play that accutualy live in texas ima blade forever an pass it on when i have kids XDDD ima make bladeing a family tradition HAHAHA!
13 yrs old. Well, I am still not old for beyblade.
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:24 AM)wolfdarkcore Wrote: im 20 an i have afew friends my age that are into beybladeing. ive been into this since i first saw the anime years ago. it would be nice to find other bladers my age or around my age besides my friends that play that accutualy live in texas ima blade forever an pass it on when i have kids XDDD ima make bladeing a family tradition HAHAHA!

Are you sure your 20?
Im gonna be 21 in a couple of months and I still very much love beyblading. Although it was intended for kids I dont believe it is a kids game.
33 years old here GET OF MY LAWN YOU KIDS@!#@@#!@###
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)ikmv Wrote: 33 years old here GET OF MY LAWN YOU KIDS@!#@@#!@###

HaHa your grandkids will be able to say "You call that a launch? My grandpa rips better than that!"
im 12,so i have lots of years of blading ahead of me=)
ahhh im 15...i don't even care whom i blade with but beyblading with Adults are just fun as hell
(Apr. 27, 2011  4:21 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: ahhh im 15...i don't even care whom i blade with but beyblading with Adults are just fun as hell

Lucky. You get to battle with all the cool adults. There's no Deikailo or ikmv over here.
SO bad i hate ikmv =.= SO BAD! i need to pick up my MLD combo some point Even Dei is fun to Beyblade Grin
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:41 PM)BurnL-Drago4725 Wrote: 12, and my dad whos 72 also plays beyblade

Uhh what.

Im 14 alot of people beyblade around my area.
almost 17 here, and just got a new dragoon g, im loving it. im a lone blader in my town.. i think.
14, and still loving it. I want to teach my nephew how to play once he gets older. Right now he's only half a year old ^^;