Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

I believe that that is 'to swoon' Hazel, not sway. I would know, I'm the one that they swoon over (jks Tongue_out). But they could be the same thing, I really don't pay that much attention to society.

As for the stadium, it will make some pretty cool and unpredictable attack v attack battles when swaying. You would need to stand back, a bey could fly out at any time with no warning.
It looks like a stadium with a fence around the whole stadium and it looks oddly shaped and it also seems like there's a switch in the corner of the stadium I wonder what it's for?
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:22 AM)S.D.C Wrote: I believe that that is 'to swoon' Hazel, not sway. I would know, I'm the one that they swoon over (jks Tongue_out). But they could be the same thing, I really don't pay that much attention to society.

As for the stadium, it will make some pretty cool and unpredictable attack v attack battles when swaying. You would need to stand back, a bey could fly out at any time with no warning.

I was making a "Girl from Ipanema" reference. Wink

I actually would have minor safety concerns about this one... VariAres R145RF combos could really hurt coming off a downswing out of a Stadium like this.
This looks pretty cool, especially the stadium. Hopefully I'll be able to pick one of these up and check them out. Smile
Going to be honest here: This looks crazy awesome sweet.

I have a thing for gimmick stadiums, but spinning centres have never cut the mustard for me. That said, if it ends up with both beyblades just heading in one direction and sitting there grinding against the wall I'd be a bit annoyed.

But yeah, some kind of fulcrum-based stadium is awesome. I like that when takara want to make a gimmick stadium, they put spinning centres and fulcrums and magnets and all manner of crazy stuff into it. When hasbro want to do it, they put some grooves into it that make everything suck, vary the grooves for each stadium, and call it a day.

If it's not super expensive I might even consider buying it.
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was making a "Girl from Ipanema" reference. Wink

I actually would have minor safety concerns about this one... VariAres R145RF combos could really hurt coming off a downswing out of a Stadium like this.

Ah, I feel dumb now

That's kinda what I was hinting at, it depends on how far the stadium can tilt and how fast it can do so.
If I had to guess, the beys made for these stadiums will be sppecifcly designed for it. The may have weights that can shitf depending on how the stadium is shifted, in order for the bey to maintain balance. Otherwise the heaviest bey would send the stadium in 1 direction, with nothing but the beys hitting the stadium walls.

If the spinning center design could be improved somehow, then I would love it even more. Regardless I still want one, from any series. The Ultimate Stadium came with a Black Dranzer after all =D

I want my magnacore!! Haha if this ends up being several gimmicks incoperated into this one sub series, then I will consider buying it

There is only 1 true fact we know about this topic: If this ends up being pointless and unamusing even for a gimmick, then Kai-V will never live this down Tongue_out_wink
Unless you actually read Japanese, do not try to see other things in pictures I post, because believe me, I already post the essential. If you see something else, then it is definitely not worth mention. WHF is World Hobby Fair.
Nice!
The Zero-G series seems to be more innovative than expected!
It looks so sweet! Battles in this stadium would be so much fun!
Not to mention that Gattyaki-like shoots could be applied! Tongue_out Example-
Crash MW Vs. Diablo. Launch Diablo a bit late. The moment it falls on any side of the stadium, with Midnight on the exactly opposite side, Midnight would fly.
More of the funny see-saw tricks we have so often seen in slapstick comedy...
if the stadium wobbles as much as it looks in the pic wont the beyblades just fly out of the stadium... or maybe theres some sort of magnet system that moves with the beyblade making it sick to the stadium Uncertain ? well i dont know thats just how it looks to me
Bey-Capult Grin ClayAries85S vs MF-H DiabloBullGB145RDF on this see-saw stadium.

Dream come true...
why is it illegal?
Because L-Drago II can not be fit on the Metal Frame(?) of L-Drago Destroy. Zero-G looks good. I am not sure if it really is a see-saw but if it is..then it is going to be fun...and will support a weight -based metagame..then we'll have Laurel and Hardy among the beys
(Jan. 13, 2012  4:47 PM)S.D.C Wrote: Bey-Capult Grin LDragoIIDestroy85S (Illegal but oh well) vs MF-H DiabloBullGB145RDF on this see-saw stadium.

Dream come true...

You'd be looking for LDragoIILDragoIII but yeah, you would get warned for saying that, as the correct name for the "Shared PC Core of LDrago Destroy and LDrago Guardian" is just that (or at least "LDD and LDG's PC Core").

That said, if you wanted light, you just grab a bey from the light wheel boosters off ebay and use that Tongue_out

But yeah, I think at least one of us here in Perth will have to buy this, at least for a side-show at the tournaments. That huge multi-way battle in the tornado stadium will be nothing compared to this Wink

Wow takara tomy really puts in a lot of effort for "gimmicky" stadiums and side series that appeals to more people and a wider target audience compared to hasbro.
(Jan. 13, 2012  5:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: You'd be looking for LDragoIILDragoIII but yeah, you would get warned for saying that, as the correct name for the "Shared PC Core of LDrago Destroy and LDrago Guardian" is just that (or at least "LDD and LDG's PC Core").

That said, if you wanted light, you just grab a bey from the light wheel boosters off ebay and use that Tongue_out

But yeah, I think at least one of us here in Perth will have to buy this, at least for a side-show at the tournaments. That huge multi-way battle in the tornado stadium will be nothing compared to this Wink

I'm having to be really picky with my spending now, I have 50 beys so all I need now is a few competitive ones, namely Hell Kerbecs and Phantom Orion. I don't really have money to spare on gimic parts Unhappy

And I have changed my statement to be more correct, thanks for that Wink
This stadium looks pretty fun.

Wonder how easy it is to break, though...
Hopefully it won't be too fragile, like Tornado Attack or something. I'd like it to have the durability of a BB-10.
Still interested in seeing what the concept of these Beys is; hopefully we'll get some more info soon. Smile
W-w-wait A Second... A Side Series Eh? Let Me Get This Straight, Does This Mean A New Anime... Or Just A Side Beyblade Top Line (Eg. Tornado Battlers). Or Is It Both...? Hahah. Sorry. I Have ALOT Of Trouble Interpreting Things. Tongue_out Bleh.
No new anime. Read other posts on the first page.
(Jan. 14, 2012  6:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No new anime. Read other posts on the first page.

Haha. I Have. I DO Have Trouble Understanding, Like What I Said. Tongue_out. Thankss.
Looks cool, cannot wait for further updates!
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:44 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Hopefully it won't be too fragile, like Tornado Attack or something. I'd like it to have the durability of a BB-10.
Still interested in seeing what the concept of these Beys is; hopefully we'll get some more info soon. Smile

I very much doubt they would make it out of tornado attack material, BB-10 thickness at the least due to the gimmick.

I wonder how the shape will be, it would be cool if it were good enough to be legal if it has a fixed in place mode, then I'd have a decent reason to buy it :3
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was making a "Girl from Ipanema" reference. Wink

Now it's stuck in my head.

I don't see why they would even touch TA material considering we're talking about Metal Fight Beyblade. (Even if this is a side series.)

Rough and tough stadium, no doubt.

also I'd be worried about how far down it tips, I wouldn't want one in the private areas, but this does seem interesting, however I can't see how it would work just tipping, because hitting the stadium walls would stop them spinning.

Interested in this though.