Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

so pretty much just to get this straight the (zero g) series is a side series kinda like tornado battles? so that kinda think?
also how much of the 4d series is left? i hope theres still a decent time left i like the 4d series?
It's a side release. This speculation about 'Tornado Battlers' is just speculation, it is not confirmed. None of this is apart from the tilting stadium
Thank you Kai-V for the info with It I made a YT vid!
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:57 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: Thank you Kai-V for the info with It I made a YT vid!

That was a very stupid decision, because you have no permission to use any of that person's pictures, plus you obviously cannot distinguish facts from your own fantasies : those launchers are just his own custom recolours.

I really suggest that you take down that video before you spread false information like that any longer. It would be a huge shame.
Its a bowl..... Carpy gimmick in my opinion.
It seems.... intersesting...
One glimpse at it made me pretty excited...really can't wait for more news on its release... Smile
Also there was only this new stadium under the ZeroG typology...any news on a different genre of beyblades in near future?? just curious... Smile
(Jan. 15, 2012  6:51 AM)Bio438 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbGYIAqEwg mid way in the video is a look at the zero g. stadium in action
Thanks for the video...the stadium gimmick is simply based on momentum...nothing else...no wonder the name Zero G...i would really like to see 2 attack types in action in that...would be something... Smile
O..M..F..G...
THAT THING IS AWESOME! I would SO get that if I had the money!

This is great; I broke my old space helmet a few days ago on a practice mission to Mars, this thing will make a nice replacement. It looks like it'll fit my head perfectly! And it says it will even work in Zero G's! XD

But seriously that thing looks SO fun.
Someone want to explain it to me seeing as I can't watch videos till Saturday? Unhappy
Imagine a large round translucent bowl, with three pockets around it and it rolls around when you launch beys in. That's about it, but it is awesome Grin
Here are screenshots from the video :
[Image: zerogstadium.jpg]

You can clearly see one of the holes on the farthest side of the stadium, and you can see a side view.

Actually, there are much clearer pictures here :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53732.html
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53734.html
so its nothing really amazing its a bowl.
I think It is kind cool, I mean, this thing looks may be plain, but imagine how fun it is to play inside, may be for want, we can do Pegasis, StarGazerr!!!
Finally, a Beyblade Stadium I can make salads in.
Wow..a bowl. How amazing. It would be interesting to battle in though.

EDIT: It looks like it would be hard to do the sliding shoot in it..
So I'm guessing the Beyblades Kai-V posted in Random Thoughts will compliment this?

Looks like fun! I was surprised to see that it just wiggles around on its own! Thanks for the video Bio438 and thanks for the pictures Kai-V!
IMO after watching video. I think it's a stadium that wobbles and nothing much to say bout it
Thnx Kai-V!
That looks.....whack. On carpets it will ruin its purpose (or performance)
Ok TT, lets here the secret behind how this works (properly)
(Jan. 15, 2012  5:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: Finally, a Beyblade Stadium I can make salads in.

self-tossing, too.
^ lol this.
I just realized, what will happen when you chuck two stamina beys in thar.......
Seem a lot of fun ahah .
I really want to see M145Q on this stadium .
Thank you Kai-V .
(Jan. 15, 2012  5:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: Finally, a Beyblade Stadium I can make salads in.

I was thinking more of a pasta bowl.

I honestly don't know what to think here...it's interesting, sure, but at the same time, it's just a freakin' bowl...honestly I am not overly impressed. I thought this would be a bit more interesting...

M145Q would end up injuring someone 0_o, or at the leatst, horribly damaging itself and any opponents inside the stadium...
I don't really like this stadium, I'm not wasting my money on a stadium that can self- KO a lot of beys.
Actually, the exits did not really look big enough to allow exits from Beyblades. It might just be something that is required for a toy : I know that MEGA Brands had to put some small holes in their stadium because if a kid were to somehow put his head in it while it is filled with water, there should be a safe way for water to come out ... It is sad, but that is probably the only reason why the holes are there, considering the BeyStadium is clearly a bowl and that otherwise it could indeed be dangerous.

Also, apparently some people did not watch the video, but the battles do not last long at all in it. Even if you had two Stamina types, the force from the impact of the launch would be enough to create swaying.

And no, Beyblades did not seem to be particularly able to come out through the top opening of the stadium, strangely.