Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!)

(Jan. 14, 2012  9:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2012  8:57 PM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: Thank you Kai-V for the info with It I made a YT vid!

That was a very stupid decision, because you have no permission to use any of that person's pictures, plus you obviously cannot distinguish facts from your own fantasies : those launchers are just his own custom recolours.

I really suggest that you take down that video before you spread false information like that any longer. It would be a huge shame.
It is just an idea I am not trying to input I deas in to peoples heads just saying what I think

You spread wrong information by even suggesting it. Some ideas are better not shared. Seriously, remove that video, you are avoiding the very severe subject of using material without the permission of the blogger.
I've tried to find out stuff about it, nothing is coming up.
... Obviously if I find nothing, you will probably not find anything more, and you might not even find what I have currently found either.
Have any Japanese users managed to pick up the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide yet? There's a section in there about Zero G, potentially new information... or just a repeat of the CoroCoro information... Either way, it's worth checking.
(Jan. 19, 2012  10:06 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Have any Japanese users managed to pick up the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide yet? There's a section in there about Zero G, potentially new information... or just a repeat of the CoroCoro information... Either way, it's worth checking.

AkirasDaddy did, he made a video on it, well, Omega Dragonis at least lol Smile
There is nothing new in the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide.
Is it just me, or does it look like there is water in the bottom of the stadium in this picture? At the very left edge of the photo, towards the bottom.....

I thought so too, at first, but I think it is just the fancy lighting on the image...

Although, putting water in it could result in some fun things.
Not unless you sucessfuly border up the holes.

This would be one hell of a stadium for some kid to do one of those "Beyblade stadiums on fire" type videos.
Tips like R2F would be cool, considering how fast they are and how much grip they have
(Jan. 20, 2012  3:26 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Not unless you sucessfuly border up the holes.

This would be one hell of a stadium for some kid to do one of those "Beyblade stadiums on fire" type videos.
Tips like R2F would be cool, considering how fast they are and how much grip they have

Flames shooting out of the bottom of a Stadium that is spinning because of an R2F Beyblade, you really thought this one out! Like a flippin fire tornado.
Lol we got some egos here.

Water would be cool, if they used it in a way like filling a beystadium with water and putting an identical beystadium ontop of it. Like a water shock absorber, making the stadium much heavier so it wouldnt bounce around when blades are launched or when an attack bey rams a wall, which breaks the traction of the opposing bey.

I honestly don't think they will make and kind of stadium that moves the bowl around in any way. At least not tourney legal.
Can we stop talking about water, because obviously it is not meant to have any and it just confuses people who are trying to get information from this website.
That is a weird stadium.. Thanks for the footage!
MF4D Will not end so easily or may never end. It did not have the downfalls and inconveniences of the early 2000s beys that made the series fall,
In response to the above post, I was about to write that we do not consider this to be a series/system anymore, just a stadium, but it is confirmed : Zero G is a series. Here is a bigger picture of the logo, where I read the confirmation :
[Image: t02000113_0200011311745509283.jpg]
Hah, so much for that then.

Maybe the new beys will be able to fit through the exits or something?

This will be interesting...

Still holding out vague hope Zero-G refers to "no g revolution" and that in some way relates to re-releasing HMS Tongue_out_wink

Just to make sure, is it an actual series like 4D or a spin off like the RC blades and such?
I do not know. I would have to remember if they called the Super Control Beys a new "series". For sure, I think that each season gets a new "system", not a new series.

Still, they used normal Beyblades in it, so if it was meant to only be used with a new set of toys, that was a bad demonstration ...

If Beyblade goes to a fourth season, it will already be an accomplishment of "no G Revolution", hah.
(Jan. 20, 2012  5:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know. I would have to remember if they called the Super Control Beys a new "series". For sure, I think that each season gets a new "system", not a new series.

Still, they used normal Beyblades in it, so if it was meant to only be used with a new set of toys, that was a bad demonstration ...

If Beyblade goes to a fourth season, it will already be an accomplishment of "no G Revolution", hah.

True, but maybe they didn't want to reveal the new line just yet, or something. It would make more sense to reveal them all at the same time, but I don't work in marketing.
And do remember, the Super Control Stadium has been released with normal beyblades.

Heh, true, but 4D bottoms are basically the engine gears of MFB, and with the things they've been releasing (Diablo, Duo, Phantom), I really don't know how they could progress from 4D while keeping the MFB system and avoiding stagnation...
(Jan. 20, 2012  5:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: And do remember, the Super Control Stadium has been released with normal beyblades.

Only with SonoKong. If you remember, TAKARA-TOMY has been really firm on the fact that the Super Control BeyStadium could only be used with Super Control Beys. If TAKARA-TOMY sets this sort of incompatibility rule, it will never derogate from it.
I think its easy enough to see whats up with this stadium, regardless of comments. I like to see things like this get produced though to be honest. At least we can see attempts to further the line. I do see this thing catching some flack though. Maybe if TT was more in tune with its competative fanbase, or hand the line over to a larger company.
cool, a new salad bowl...
SALAD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
lol m145q
I honestly think I would use M145Q to help grind the salad.

Bouncing salad masher..XD

I'm going to be ordering these and..I might keep one for myself. This stadium would be really fun. Or looks like it.
Another picture, probably more or less TAKARA-TOMY's official image for the Zero G stadium :
http://ameblo.jp/y3r/image-11142244408-11747849331.html

There will seemingly be an event where you battle in them, and you have a chance to get one of the relatively rare Faces at the bottom of the chart.