Beyblade Videos

(Mar. 21, 2009  2:52 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2009  12:57 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: im doing a test on piecesD125bs and geminiosDF145FS but, im not sure what to test them on and anyother videos you guys want me to make while im at it.

Gemios DF145FS vs Libra DF145BS.

Off topic, but could anyone tell me what this guy was banned for?
Hello!!
I am Aryan tyagi from india I love beyblade very much and I also like to watch beyblade everyday I want to ask a question that why beblade original series was stopped after g revolution because after seeing the final episode the special one I believed that season 4 will come it did not it disappointed me very much . if you have stopped it because of beyblades you can design new beyblades

Hello!!
I am Aryan tyagi from india I love beyblade very much and I also like to watch beyblade everyday I want to ask a question that why beblade original series was stopped after g revolution because after seeing the final episode the special one I believed that season 4 will come it did not it disappointed me very much . if you have stopped it because of beyblades you can design new beyblades

Hello!!

Hello!!
(Sep. 29, 2018  11:00 AM)Leo Burst Wrote:

Wow , If the layer is so OP then , its TRUE combo Might be more OP(ier)

I'm sharing this for KJ. Smile
https://youtu.be/yD60OI2etgA

Enjoy this Beyblade Burst Rivals gameplay!

LEOTOY's custom "refrence driver" with a 3d printed bolt to accept any MF spin track.

testing out Final Survive with Geist Fafnir
(Oct. 02, 2018  10:03 AM)Kry Wrote:

LEOTOY's custom "refrence driver" with a 3d printed bolt to accept any MF spin track.

testing out Final Survive with Geist Fafnir

With a Driver like that imagine dH.10L.Rf(F230.CF attached)
Can Dragoon survive the undying flames of the Phoenix!
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/P-nu-ZA5o2Y [/video]