Beyblade Videos

It is good to see so many more people making videos these days, o times have changed
(Jun. 09, 2018  10:45 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
Worlds Smallest Beyblades

I almost cried at the end of the video because i had the same beyblade 2 years back ( ya,they are fake they were made by some local indian company i forgot the name Tongue_out but they very cheap through ) 

p.s ( i cried because they are not found as commonly as they were found back then , my cousin sister took my bey broke them , i wasn't angry because i knew they were fake but now i have realised  that fakes are now hard to find )

Great preservation by you 
Congrats
lHow do you guys like them? The Forneus one s sort of based on Kevo's mod, with the other one being based slightly on LeftBurst's mod.
I made a review video on Hasbro's Blast Jinnius. The link will be under.

https://youtu.be/AFNqOkYjsfc

What's up? I used to do reviews for the Beyblade Burst God anime, but because of the hiatus I was forced to go on, I missed out on a few episodes. I wanted to give y'all my opinions on those, so yeah. But of course, expect review videos from now on to just be for the new episodes.

I also wanted to review the latest season of Burst aka Super Z, but the hiatus prevented me from doing so. I wanted to give y'all my opinions for this show as well before moving onto the latest episodes.

Hope y'all enjoy the reviews! And like I said in the videos, my review style has changed, I don't summarize the plot heavily anymore, now it's centered around my own thoughts on what I'm reviewing.

Got two unboxings uploaded today and both of them contain Hasbro Exclusives! Enjoy! There should also be testing threads for Tyros T2 and Orpheus O2 made soon as well, so be on the lookout for that!