Beyblade Videos

Share, like, SUSCRIBE to support a TechnicalBlader

I've been working on this mod for a really long time but I've finally finished it. I was filming this video at 32°C (90°F) in the pure sun for over 3 hours so excuse my bad concentration during this video. ^^' Then I've edited it for 2 hours, rendered it for 1 hour, and uploading took another 6 hours plus about an hour and a half preparing everything. Only the production of this video alone took me over 12 hours (excluding breaks). But it was all worth it because you guys are the best! <3 Also this is my entry for the Beynnovator Awards Contest held by Kevo and boltoms. Please don't forget to check their channels and videos out. Links are in the video discription. Smile Sincerely TL14
Launching my "light" amv series with 20 seconds of pure drifting. Enjoy
(May. 26, 2018  2:27 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

Hey! Fabulous Video! But I have a question. How will a blader's name with R own a bey from H or K?
(May. 30, 2018  11:36 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  2:27 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:

Hey! Fabulous Video! But I have a question. How will a blader's name with R own a bey from H or K?
Thanks Phoenix. In the thread I made for this prediction someone mentioned that since his names in evolution and God have different initials (S outa, R yota) the normal naming convention may not apply to him.
The thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Cho...er-and-Bey
The epic battle rages on! Can Z Achilles surpass Hell Salamander's Defense & Attack modes!?

This is my first video I've ever made and edited! Smile

You guys will love this. Similar to CBTs, a stock anime beyblade battle Tournament

The Beyblade Burst Battle Request and Bladers Battle series that I used to do on the channel is finally back! Enjoy!