New Chouzetsu Blader and Bey

If he is a blader in Chou z then he would most likely have either a new deathscyther. Or possibly hazard Kerberus? We would just have to see.
(May. 26, 2018  3:11 PM)MWF Wrote: If he is a blader in Chou z then he would most likely have either a new deathscyther. Or possibly hazard Kerberus? We would just have to see.

I highly doubt it,  dainas brother doesn't have the initial letters of D or K in his given name at all. If his gonna have a cho z bey it will be a new one that goes with how it initial
(May. 26, 2018  3:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  3:11 PM)MWF Wrote: If he is a blader in Chou z then he would most likely have either a new deathscyther. Or possibly hazard Kerberus? We would just have to see.

I highly doubt it,  dainas brother doesn't have the initial letters of D or K in his given name at all. If his gonna have a cho z bey it will be a new one that goes with how it initial

Now that you mention it, it's really strange that his BBEvolution name and BBGod name don't start with the same letter . (Souta, Ryota)
I think it's weird they changed Souta's name at all. I could see why they changed Daina/Daigo, because Daina is a female name in the west. It's easier to pronounce Souta properly than Ryota.
(May. 26, 2018  5:22 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  3:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I highly doubt it,  dainas brother doesn't have the initial letters of D or K in his given name at all. If his gonna have a cho z bey it will be a new one that goes with how it initial

Now that you mention it, it's really strange that his BBEvolution name and BBGod name don't start with the same letter . (Souta, Ryota)

Yes it always bothers me how different the name was,  but aside from that their's a candidate for hazard Kerberus though for super z remember the kid from BC Sol his name was Kitt. He could not be the new owner although not likely but still has the k initial
(May. 27, 2018  1:10 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 26, 2018  5:22 PM)TechnicalBlader Wrote: Now that you mention it, it's really strange that his BBEvolution name and BBGod name don't start with the same letter . (Souta, Ryota)

Yes it always bothers me how different the name was,  but aside from that their's a candidate for hazard Kerberus though for super z remember the kid from BC Sol his name was Kitt. He could not be the new owner although not likely but still has the k initial

Wouldn’t it be great if Kensuke came back with hazard kerbeus, as one of the Spin Emperors along Xhaka and some characters from the first burst series?
Maybe the bey can be Satori or Raiju?

Satori is a mind-reading human, so maybe he will be like Ruwei when it comes to analyzing.
Raiju is a lightning spirit, so maybe that has to do with it.

If it was up to me, I would call his bey Marionette because he always has puppets on, like Ken. His ability would be to have a smash attack that hits so hard it changes a bey's movement pattern by making it lose stamina. It would be a Chouzetsu bey called Dominant Marionette. The god bey would be called Assault Marionette, but it would have 4 upper slopes (like Twin Nemesis or Legend Spriggan) on the layer, with Ultimate Reboot.
(May. 27, 2018  11:57 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Maybe the bey can be Satori or Raiju?

Satori is a mind-reading human, so maybe he will be like Ruwei when it comes to analyzing.
Raiju is a lightning spirit, so maybe that has to do with it.

If it was up to me, I would call his bey Marionette because he always has puppets on, like Ken. His ability would be to have a smash attack that hits so hard it changes a bey's movement pattern by making it lose stamina. It would be a Chouzetsu bey called Dominant Marionette. The god bey would be called Assault Marionette, but it would have 4 upper slopes (like Twin Nemesis or Legend Spriggan) on the layer, with Ultimate Reboot.

Then the initials would match but this thread is more of evidence-based predictions so it sounds like you're going off topic.Thanks for your contribution  though