Beyblade Videos

Here's my review for the latest episode of Beyblade Burst Super Z, Episode 11! Enjoy!

I also got a review for the latest episode of Beyblade Burst God that has been subbed, Episode 19! Hope you enjoy this one as well!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFbufrVthKQ&t=21s

hey guys, i do short battles on youtube and i would appreciate if you can check them out. please subscribe if you enjoy hehe. thanks alot Smile

Got my unboxing for Spryzen Requiem S3 0 Zeta here! Sorry for it being a little long, I did battles with all 6 modes of SRS3.

Also got my unboxing for Luinor L3 Destroy ready to go. The fused Layer and Disc is so amazing.

I actually did record and edit all 4 of the unboxings today, but I decided to just post two today and the other two tomorrow. So, be on the lookout for my unboxings of Caynox C3 and Regulus R3. Testing with a lot of these new parts will also most likely start tomorrow and I may have something in store for that as well!

Here's my unboxing for Caynox C3 4Flow Bearing! Although Bearing may not be tight on Caynox C3, it is tight on Garuda G3, Xcalius X3, Fafnir F3, and Spryzen Requiem S3. OOF.

I also got my unboxing for Regulus R3 5Star Tower. And with that, I've unboxed all 4 of the new SwitchStrike Beyblades in Wave 4! They're all so awesome in my opinion.

Also, be on the lookout for a new series for my channel. Just to give you a basic idea, it's similar to the Battle Request/Bladers Battle (B3R/B4) series that I do, but it has its differences. I'm looking forward to it and I also wonder what y'all will think of it as well!

Just wanted to get this battle request up as I had it in storage for about a week now. But most likely, the next Beyblade video to be uploaded to my channel will be the one announcing and discussing that new series I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread.

Here's the announcement of that new Beyblade series I was talking about bringing to the channel. Basically, I'll be recording the first 10 battles from various competitive Hasbro Burst testing that I do and uploading it to YouTube so others can actually see how the combos perform in the tests.