Beyblade Theory Combos!

(May. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: You're not getting me that easily.
Every individual position on Hurricane is a mode.
Say each degree is one position
With your 550 estimate...
Divide by 8 because no Turn or 1'...
CZ-S.Hr.Dm has 24750 modes.

Actually...
Replacing Dimension with Atomic...
2 axis for the ball to rotate on
360 each
CZ-S.Hr.At gives us...
93312000 modes.
Wow.

Actually 3 axis for the ball to rotate on.(forward-backward, left-right, and clockwise-counterclockwise)
Air Knight Outer Quest
(May. 06, 2019  12:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Air Knight Outer Quest

What is the theory?
(May. 06, 2019  12:52 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  12:46 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Air Knight Outer Quest

What is the theory?

That it is one of the most balanced combos and is actually very good
(May. 03, 2019  4:42 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Actually, Lift has more combinations than Turn. So CZ-S.1'L.Dm has the most amount of modes.

How does lift have more combinations than Turn when they both have 2 modes? lol

Actually...
360 each
CZ-S.Hr.At gives us...
93312000 modes.
Wow.

Alright, let's limit the use of free spin to count as modes. Otherwise every single degree of rotation could be considered a mode and- no

Oh, and assuming we DO count free spin for modes, then Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Atomic has the most modes. But modes in a beyblade have to be manually switched before battle, and free spin doesn't count as a mode.
Wow. I was trying to imagine your face while you were reading FuryWingsYT's comment............ and then guess what? I saw your profile pic and started laughing out loud.

(May. 04, 2019  5:36 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Wolborg .Sting. Dimension. The lowest height on Dm would make sting able touch the stadium floor, resetting Wolborg's clicks. also, sting will line up with Wolborg's 4 blades and make a stronger beys.

Ace valkyrie might be better for the layer of that combo, because valkyrie has only 2 clicks and 1 click is all it needs for sting to line up with ace. And also, lining up contact points has more effect in attack type combos.
I think the idea of Wolborg.St.Dm is to use the awful teeth to act like a right spin aB and regain clicks.

of course it is most likely to ruin stamina each time it hits the stadium.

But yes, Ace Valkyrie.St.Dm would be a powerful attacker.
Continuing on the topic of the most configurations for a single copy, I shall 1-up you all as well. If we replace tornado wyvern for orb egis, which has two freespinning balls on it, then we get a grand total of 13162170384230000000000000000000000000000.

And, to further 1-up myself, we could replace orb egis with galaxy Zeus, which gives us 458418879932900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
(May. 08, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Continuing on the topic of the most configurations for a single copy, I shall 1-up you all as well. If we replace tornado wyvern for orb egis, which has two freespinning balls on it,  then we get a grand total of 13162170384230000000000000000000000000000.

And, to further 1-up myself, we could replace orb egis with galaxy Zeus, which gives us 458418879932900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

We're not using free spin for modes. Not even metal balls. However, you'd have to add to the modes because the ring on hurricane can be taken off, and reversed.

NEW RULE: If a theory combo using mode changes is used, Free Spin is NOT to be used as a Mode.
PerfectP4.10B.An

Theory, The idea of the combo is to use the defensive shape to push attackers and tornado stallers out of their pattern and then use the rubber on anchor to kick the armor around.

in reality, gripping the armor is never a good idea so anchor is a bad driver to use with Pheonix but the use of the dead (dread???) armor means the stamina drain from it will be less.

The ideal Pheonix combo: Perfect/Dead(Dread???)P4.Ω/10/7/00C/P/B/W/T/L.Wd-S

The rounder armor with the core that has the better slopes would lead to better defense.
The frame is there for weight.
Lift would scrape the armor but in the lower mode the triangle shape could kick it around.
Wall might kick the armor.
Turn might but it may end up being high up enough to not touch it. The frame would be used to match the shape of the Pheonix cores.
Bump does not come close to scraping the armor and matches the general shape of the core, transitions from precision to LAD well on Wedge, reasonable weight.
Proof has reasonable weight and is quite round so it might help it get a couple of revolutions more than usual.
Cross transitions very well and its smooth shape will make it perfect for LAD but the weight is lacking.
Wedge Slingshock has a tight spring lock and has amazing stamina.

Because neither cores have metal it would be a case of which has the better shape and slopes. The disk needs to be heavy and have good OWD. The frame is there for weight and or LAD, preferably both. The driver is there for the spring lock and the precision along with the transition into LAD.
(May. 08, 2019  3:06 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  12:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Continuing on the topic of the most configurations for a single copy, I shall 1-up you all as well. If we replace tornado wyvern for orb egis, which has two freespinning balls on it,  then we get a grand total of 13162170384230000000000000000000000000000.

We're not using free spin for modes. Not even metal balls. However, you'd have to add to the modes because the ring on hurricane can be taken off, and reversed.

NEW RULE: If a theory combo using mode changes is used, Free Spin is NOT to be used as a Mode.
I meant to say in the post specifically if it DID count. I don’t know what you’re talking about flipping the the ring on hurricane, but even if I did I wouldn’t add it to the number because my phone can’t handle it. I actually made a slight miscalculation with the metal balls and when I tried to add the extra x8 to it my phone glitched out.

Actually...
360 each
CZ-S.Hr.At gives us...
93312000 modes.
Wow.
Why would each degree of rotation count as an extra mode? technically every decimal point rotation would also count if we abide by that logic, making infinite modes. As for Hurricane, it has 16 spikes, so every 22.5 degrees would bring the free-spinning part into an orientation that looks and acts exactly the same as the previous 22.5 degree orientation. Honestly, I don't know why you try, because a mode is supposed to create a change in performance, like Operate, Trans, Lift, Turn, Zeta, Alter Chronos, Spriggan Requiem, etc. You can't make an excuse that every orientation that a ball can have counts as a separate mode because there is little to no change between two orientations that are 1 degree apart. The most that it can change mid-battle is if the seam of the ball touches the ground or locks the ball in place for an instant, which isn't enough of a change in performance.
My latest combo: Ace Valkyrie 10Dagger Reboot' Sen
The theory here is that Dagger will line up with the blue parts on Ace and maybe destabilize the opponent. I chose 10 purely because of the reversal frame location, 11, 12, 13 are all bad and 00 has varied weight. Like, all over the place weight. Reboot' is the tip because once the enemy is destabilized, Reboot' will have to make it attack so that the destabilize wasn't for nothing. Basically, destabilize and rush them. Oh and Sen is there for OWD too I guess, but I mainly have it there to put some punch into all the points of contact.

Another new Combo!! This one is Geist Fafnir again with the parts 0Expand and... Flugel?? "What is this combo??" I hear you asking! Well, fear not, for I have an explanation. This combo is based on the myth in which Fafnir came from, more specifically, his poison breath ability. Now, consider this: Fafnir's poison breath was meant as a safeguard for his treasure so that nobody could go near him or his treasure... nobody could go near HIM... so this combo is meant to kind of create a field (kind of, I know this doesn't work) to repel the enemy away from Fafnir and if they could get close, Geist's aggressive shape, as well as the rubber gimmick, could fend off the opponent either with recoil in attack, or pushing them away with rubber that bounces back after attack. Now I know this combo doesn't work at all, but I thought "Hey! It would be a nice idea based on mythology so why not?", but to achieve my dream, even slightly, I use tornado stallers (like beys on Zephyr) to make me feel accomplished. Anyways there ya go nerdbags :p
I came up with one:
air knight outer blow'
This combo is meant to be the burst counterpart of the flame sagittario 100 semiflat (if I remember it right. Or else, it was pretty similar). This MFB combo had great destabilization potential. It can go under mid height opponents and hit them continuosly. It is ineffective against basalt horogium even if it is mid height because it is T H I C C.
So, I chose air knight because it has upward slopes that can help in the destabilization process. Outer is used to increase stamina. If you have seen a combo using outer, you may noticed it is very near to the layer. I don't think I have seen any other competitively viable disk be that close to the layer. This reduces the scrape risk if the combo gets off balance or when launching with a very steep angle. Blow represents semi flat the best IMO. I used the dash form to increase the burst resistance.
A new one: Bloody Longinus 11 Tower. NOW PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS PLEASE. This combo is actually an interesting one in theory!! So, the theory here is an uppercut bey. With the angle of the blades on bL, the mid-battle height change, and the thin 11 disc, it's a nice setup. Now, the theory explained is that when you first launch, Tower enters attack mode, and will probably get a good hit or two in on the opponent. Afterwards, it will settle in the center briefly, before springing up from below to launch the bey upwards and ring out them (or at least severely destabilize them) and this part might occur often if the opponent is a stamina type, which is likely because it's a stamina dominated meta.
Now, this won't work that much, (I think) but it's a nice idea to me, because it could actually happen, just not effectively. Try it out for yourselves, let me know whether or not my theory holds up!!
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:07 PM)MagixG Wrote: A new one:  Bloody Longinus 11 Tower. NOW PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS PLEASE. This combo is actually an interesting one in theory!! So, the theory here is an uppercut bey. With the angle of the blades on bL, the mid-battle height change, and the thin 11 disc, it's a nice setup. Now, the theory explained is that when you first launch, Tower enters attack mode, and will probably get a good hit or two in on the opponent. Afterwards, it will settle in the center briefly, before springing up from below to launch the bey upwards and ring out them (or at least severely destabilize them) and this part might occur often if the opponent is a stamina type, which is likely because it's a stamina dominated meta.
Now, this won't work that much, (I think) but it's a nice idea to me, because it could actually happen, just not effectively. Try it out for yourselves, let me know whether or not my theory holds up!!

Actually, @[Wombat] made a combo very similar to yours, bL St Rb. He also made a video on it, check it out-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scNAXcpEnvk
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:25 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:07 PM)MagixG Wrote: A new one:  Bloody Longinus 11 Tower. NOW PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS PLEASE. This combo is actually an interesting one in theory!! So, the theory here is an uppercut bey. With the angle of the blades on bL, the mid-battle height change, and the thin 11 disc, it's a nice setup. Now, the theory explained is that when you first launch, Tower enters attack mode, and will probably get a good hit or two in on the opponent. Afterwards, it will settle in the center briefly, before springing up from below to launch the bey upwards and ring out them (or at least severely destabilize them) and this part might occur often if the opponent is a stamina type, which is likely because it's a stamina dominated meta.

Actually, @[Wombat] made a combo very similar to yours, bL St Rb. He also made a video on it, check it out-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=scNAXcpEnvk

The difference between the two though, is that Tower is like a reverse reboot, and my combo can be angled even steeper with the use of the thinn boi 11
updated the front page to add unofficial rules of the thread and revised the description of the Nemesis combo.
mG Polish Atomic
In theory it is the roundest Beyblade because each part is quite circular
It also has good LAD
hell salamander with nothing driver

my theory: in 10 blade mode/defense mode defense and stamina work together so salamander can keep his stamina and defend at the same time
and he will still be able to take the center
also
if nothing is worn out my special move nothing boost can kick in and speed up salamander
so whaddya think?
The latest addition to my collection: Deep Chaos 0 Nothing. If you can't already guess this one, you're even more of a dumbnut than I am! (Just kidding). But anyways, yes, this combo is Full Shock Absorption. Now, considering that you already know the theory, I don't have to explain, right? Right. I will anyway. So, due to the spring gimmicks on both the layer and the driver, this can absorb/expel any incoming damage. If the hit is from a powerful bey (i.e Winning Valkyrie) then the layer and the driver both are affected as it pushes down on both of their spring gimmicks. I chose Nothing over Absorb because Absorb is more prone to it's Breaker move than Nothing is. Anyway, this combo actually works in practice, but because I only have Hasbro parts, the burst resistance on it is absolute d00d00.
Crash Ragnaruk Blitz Claw.

With all the parts {{layer, disc, driver}} extending outwards due to centrifugal force, this will maximize spin. With all the parts help create upper force, combined with the outward weight distribution, this will max out stamina.
Geist Fafnir 10 Reboot'. You use a weak launch and in the beginning you spin steal. Toward the end when your opponent slows down you knock them out
Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

(Jun. 04, 2019  10:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: mG Polish Atomic
It also has good LAD

Actually, 0 Proof is rounder except if the frame is off, then yes, polish is rounder? ( I think )
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:29 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles.00B.Lp. In theory you would launch on an angle and the loop would scrape, therefore launching it up and slamming down on the opponent, creating a massive attack and winning the match with OS or Burst. It might self-Burst, but the cho-z wings would stop it.

Also, mG.0Proof.Charge. Its the roundest beyblade ever? Pls tell me if I'm wrong but the shortness of mG would increase burst resistance.

(Jun. 04, 2019  10:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: mG Polish Atomic
It also has good LAD

Actually, 0 Proof is rounder except if the frame is off, then yes, polish is rounder? ( I think )
No actually Polish is barely. Proof has lines in it near the clips on it. Therefore making Polish rounder.