Beyblade TRIGGERS

When people say “bleighblade”
Me: loses 20 times in s row to wiz fafnir.
My friend: yeah I managed to beat them with dread virticle
Me: you don't have dread bahamut
Friend: does dread virticle with air knight
?
My trigger is when people call sgV.6V.Ul "Ultimate God Valkyrie".
(Feb. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: My trigger is when people call sgV.6V.Ul "Ultimate God Valkyrie".
...that is Ultimate God Valkyrie though.
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2020  11:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: My trigger is when people call sgV.6V.Ul "Ultimate God Valkyrie".
...that is Ultimate God Valkyrie though.

I know, it is just a Strike God Valkyrie combo, the layer is not called Ultimate God Valkyrie.
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:59 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: ...that is Ultimate God Valkyrie though.

I know, it is just a Strike God Valkyrie combo, the layer is not called Ultimate God Valkyrie.

Well the whole combo is referred to as Ultimate God Valkyrie, since it was quite literally the Ultimate form of God Valkyrie in the show. The layer on its own is still called Strike God Valkyrie
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:13 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: IT"S SPRYZEN NOT SPRIGGAN IDIOTS

Bruh, stop spamming. Also it’s both, Spriggan being the tt name and spryzen being the hasbro name. Please get your facts right

For the final time, STOP! It is called Spryzen in the USA, but in Japan, it is Spriggan. Hasbro called Spriggan 'Spryzen', and Spriggan came LONG before Spryzen. 
Stop spamming and ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR POSTS MEANINGFUL! Don't do your "Haters gunna hate" facade. Actually put thought into your posts.
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:16 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: SPRYZEN NOT SPRIGGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP,IT IS BOTH DO YOU UNDERSTAND. IDC SPAMMING MAKES YOU INFAMOUS AND JUST STOP. YOUR USLESS POSTS ARE FILLING AN ENTIRE PAGE FOR GOD SAKE. PLEASE JUST STOP AND LEAVE!
My trigger is when people fanboy over Shu and even more irritating, Spriggan itself. They overhype it even though in current meta a Thought out attack combo can tie or maybe ko lord, and Toast chouzetsu.
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:27 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: tournament in Rwanda (Africa) who wants in, big prizes tt and Hasbro burst beys allowed

That’s it, I’m making an entire thread on u just to get the admin to ban u. Gave u 10 chances and look what u did. You trying to be an Organizer the whole time.
*my other peeve is when people put the wrong stuff in the wrong forum*
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:30 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: tournament in Rwanda (Africa) who wants in, big prizes tt and Hasbro burst beys allowed.

tournament in Rwanda (Africa) who wants in big prizes tt and Hasbro burst beys allowed
STOP SPAMMING. For the FINAL FREAKING TIME! 
If you cannot listen, stop trying to become an organizer. 
First of all, you need stadiums. Takara tomy b-09 stadiums, specifically. You also need other participants, a knowledge of the rules, regulations and other things. 
If you have none of the above, then stop trying on the first day you join, and wait a few months.

Back on topic, my greatest trigger... is when someone calls me weak, steals my little brother's bey, and fails to back up their claim that I am weak.
no no no no no

i have 12 b-09 stadiums

i red rules
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:36 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: no no no no no

i have 12 b-09 stadiums

i red rules

No sane person has 12 B-09 stadiums. And if you truly read the rules, you would know that spamming in Dozens of threads is against the rules.
i have 12 i have lots of battle with friends

and you have no friends

People like Ocky122 or Dasmind who spam messages with little to no meaning while I'm trying to have a serious discussion about my collectible spinning tops of Japanese origin
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:39 AM)Ocky122 Wrote: i have 12 i have lots of battle with friends

and you have no friends

Oh, insulting others, who actually pay attention to the rules, and follow them, are we? In order to prove that you have 12 stadiums, take a picture with all of them, and a peice of paper withyour WBO name on it.
And for your information, do not bully the people that try to help keep this site clean.
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:42 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: People like Ocky122 or Dasmind who spam messages with little to no meaning while I'm trying to have a serious discussion about my collectible spinning tops of Japanese origin

I know right? So uncivilized. 

Also my pet peeve about the one guy that i beyblade with is that he tries to steal my beys and he "cleans" the bottom of his drivers by licking his fingers and rubbed them on the drivers. Oh ya and he doesnt know about the japanese origin of beyblade nor is he aware of any new releases or the meta game, meaning I can beat him almost every time using a well made combo
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:42 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: People like Ocky122 or Dasmind who spam messages with little to no meaning while I'm trying to have a serious discussion about my collectible spinning tops of Japanese origin

I have to give credit to Dasmind, since he at least tries to post meaningful stuff, although he gets over-excited about release rumors.
When someone tells you that he has more knowledge about beyblade than you are but he doesn't even know the real name of valkyrie from TT
At the daycare center where I learned about Beyblade, someone said that all Beys had 3 modes: attack, defense, and SWITCHSTRIKE. Whenever I look back upon that day, it makes me want to eat a brick.
I was battling with my friends when someone threw a cheeseburger in the stadium.

Those freshmen...
(Feb. 24, 2020  7:48 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

I have to give credit to Dasmind, since he at least tries to post meaningful stuff, although he gets over-excited about release rumors.

Thank you sir, but I just over excited about the new beyblade names and their abilities rather than the recurring characters beys, it makes me learn about the myth world.

(Feb. 24, 2020  7:17 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:

For the final time, STOP! It is called Spryzen in the USA, but in Japan, it is Spriggan. Hasbro called Spriggan 'Spryzen', and Spriggan came LONG before Spryzen. 
Stop spamming and ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR POSTS MEANINGFUL! Don't do your "Haters gunna hate" facade. Actually put thought into your posts.
And is a guardian of the treasure in the Cornish fairy folklore