Beyblade TRIGGERS

So I was at Target today and was at the BEYBLADE section. A kid walks up and I ask him if he plays. He says yes and says that he’s getting new beys soon and that one of them is L-Drago. I ask him where it’s coming from. He says it’s from China. I ask him if he meant Japan or Korea. He says no and that it’s from China. I tell him that they’ll be fake. He denies it and says he knows everything about BEYBLADE then walks off.
When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.

Weeaboo jkjkjkjk dont sue me

I dont like the Hasbro names either, but let people call them whatever as long as its official. There are people out there going “blue female warrior bey thingy” lol
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2019  2:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: When someone is talking about Beyblade and they're using a Hasbro name XD.

Weeaboo jkjkjkjk dont sue me

I dont like the Hasbeo names either, but let people call them whatever as long as its official. There are people out there going “blue female warrior bey thingy” lol

I'm not gonna sue ya don't worry. I'm actually thanking you for calling me that because that's EXACTLY what I am XD. A biased anime boi who is obsessed with Japanese culture. Anyways Hasbro kind of sort of sucks with names. But they censor things which is reasonable.
Am I allowed to say the wiki for the anime/manga information for beyblade burst?
When people think only Beyblades with rubber can spin steal
(Jul. 09, 2019  5:24 AM)Okanie Wrote: Am I allowed to say the wiki for the anime/manga information for beyblade burst?

Sort of a late response, but yeah. The mods and user there are more focused on the product information and people are trying hard to revert vandal edits on anime/manga stuff