Beyblade TRIGGERS

My bey trigger is When people think you can control it Beyblade by telling you to move and you’ll move whatever you say goes
(Apr. 12, 2018  1:40 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  8:27 AM)team CYAN Wrote: Hearing that Bahamut is renamed to Balkesh ...

-internally screaming-

It sounds like it's trying to be foreign but ends up sounding like a kid making up their own language

It does sound arabian but .......................... It just doesn't fit with the fact that Bahamut.Is.A.Dragon ..... or fish if you prefer ze original myth
That moment you are about to finish a Beyblade video but your camera just dies right before you stop the video

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’m sad now
Everytime I play it safe, I get pummeled so hard for it.
*cough* *cough*
Lost to stock Sr by using Sr.7B.Br
Lost to D2.G.O by using dF.5.Ds(it bursted)
Lost to X2.H.X by using D2.K.R
My biggest trigger for me has to be the time when my 6 YEAR OLD brother did shu's blindfold launch and beat my new god valkyrie with a hasbro miniboros. A HASBRO MINIBOROS! And it was the last round too! I still don't know how he did that.
(Apr. 15, 2018  11:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: My biggest trigger for me has to be the time when my 6 YEAR OLD brother did shu's blindfold launch and beat my new god valkyrie with a hasbro miniboros. A HASBRO MINIBOROS! And it was the last round too! I still don't know how he did that.

He has been in Snake Pit then.
(Apr. 07, 2018  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Trigger: when somebody says you're a weeb for liking beyblade or saying bey (you just have to say blade)

Why does it matter so much to some people that you like beyblade or shorthand the term a certain way? It doesn't change the fact that you like beyblades, normally does it make you a weeb to do such a thing.

It's just aggravating to see narrow minded people shutting others down for liking beyblade or doing something different or having a beyblade based channel...

https://youtu.be/AWqjM7KpYpI

The comment section replies to some people...smh...

True and I only watch beyblade and I get my friend saying I'm a wee. he has watched more anime than me and he says I'm a weeb
(Apr. 15, 2018  11:41 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2018  11:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: My biggest trigger for me has to be the time when my 6 YEAR OLD brother did shu's blindfold launch and beat my new god valkyrie with a hasbro miniboros. A HASBRO MINIBOROS! And it was the last round too! I still don't know how he did that.

He has been in Snake Pit then.

Either that or he's free de la hoya, but with an op miniboros
my trigger is when somebody acts in a naive/uninformed way (as I'm doing telling people my miniscule pet peeves...cough)

I get wanting to imitate the show, I get that people want to be like the youtubers or anything...

but when somebody doesn't bother to look up information on the hobby itself, or downright denies the logic provided to back a point, it becomes a small issue.

Don't get me wrong, I used to always click the launcher during the lifetime of MFB, I always launched pulling the string towards me (which broke my MFB Beylauncher LR, RIP...). And now, I entertain random OC ideas from time to time and try to find humor in imitating launch moves...

It just unsettles me that some people (not on the WBO, as far as I know) decide that it's okay to bypass perfectly logical reasoning like physics when debating what is good or bad in terms of combos. Instead, they follow youtube or hasbro or the anime/manga.

But hey, I used to do that too (at a non extreme degree), so no worries...

Also...
(Apr. 16, 2018  4:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: my trigger is when somebody acts in a naive/uninformed way (as I'm doing telling people my miniscule pet peeves...cough)

I get wanting to imitate the show, I get that people want to be like the youtubers or anything...

but when somebody doesn't bother to look up information on the hobby itself, or downright denies the logic provided to back a point, it becomes a small issue.

Don't get me wrong, I used to always click the launcher during the lifetime of MFB, I always launched pulling the string towards me (which broke my MFB Beylauncher LR, RIP...). And now, I entertain random OC ideas from time to time and try to find humor in imitating launch moves...

It just unsettles me that some people (not on the WBO, as far as I know) decide that it's okay to bypass perfectly logical reasoning like physics when debating what is good or bad in terms of combos. Instead, they follow youtube or hasbro or the anime/manga.

But hey, I used to do that too (at a non extreme degree), so no worries...

Also...

Cant help but say that...I really liked ur post...It reflects ur thinking so much. U not only let out ur triggers...But also discussed the problems many beyblade lovers have these days and gave a solution to those problems. nice post buddy...
my trigger is those beyblade fan accounts on instagram who are over obsessed with beyblade (primarily indians)
(May. 06, 2018  2:32 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: my trigger is those beyblade fan accounts on instagram who are over obsessed with beyblade (primarily indians)

Is this any kind of praising or offence.(note: I run my instagram Account for sake of my community)
kind of offensive (apologies) but there are many instagram accounts that are too obsessed with beyblades to the point they will dm u to ask u to follow them
"Spriggan Recreim" and "everyone knows Genesis Valtryek is the best beyblade ever"
the first one I hear way too much.
(May. 06, 2018  2:32 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: my trigger is those beyblade fan accounts on instagram who are over obsessed with beyblade (primarily indians)

Did you have to mention Indians bc thats rude and im Indian bruh
(May. 06, 2018  7:36 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

Did you have to mention Indians bc thats rude and im Indian bruh
Here's a fact. Indian don't like beys. The proof is the reason why in India our wave 3/4 is just a repeat of the old wave but it's just cheaper and comes in two packs...
(I'm Indian and my triggers are people like you who stereotype like that for such small things that don't even exist)
(May. 06, 2018  7:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  7:36 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Did you have to mention Indians bc thats rude and im Indian bruh
Here's a fact. Indian don't like beys. The proof is the reason why in India our wave 3/4 is just a repeat of the old wave but it's just cheaper and comes in two packs...
(I'm Indian and my triggers are people like you who stereotype like that for such small things that don't even exist)
I don't want to start anything here, but I guess you have quoted the wrong message?  Cause ClearWing R34 was just saying that the comment was a little rude, and the OP was @ya.dama who admitted that the post was a little offensive.. And your point that Indians don't like beyblade is not the truth. There are tons of Indian bladers who love beyblading but:
1. Indians take a lot of time to accept change(this is not an offense but just a fact and trust me, somewhere inside you guys also accept this), this can be proved by seeing that half of the Blader population does know that there is something called as Burst system but are stuck to OG and MFB, but slowly are getting into Burst. Proving that change takes a lot of time here.
2. Funskool has got to advertise more(all I see is once in a blue moon an add pop up on one of the cartoon channels) or else how do you expect that the people will come to know about this new system.
Again, don't want to start anything. This is just my opinion and I also respect your opinion.
(May. 06, 2018  8:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  7:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Here's a fact. Indian don't like beys. The proof is the reason why in India our wave 3/4 is just a repeat of the old wave but it's just cheaper and comes in two packs...
I don't want to start anything here, but I guess you have quoted the wrong message?  Cause ClearWing R34 was just saying that the comment was a little rude, and the OP was @ya.dama who admitted that the post was a little offensive.. And your point that Indians don't like beyblade is not the truth. There are tons of Indian bladers who love beyblading but:
1. Indians take a lot of time to accept change(this is not an offense but just a fact and trust me, somewhere inside you guys also accept this), this can be proved by seeing that half of the Blader population does know that there is something called as Burst system but are stuck to OG and MFB, but slowly are getting into Burst. Proving that change takes a lot of time here.
2. Funskool has got to advertise more(all I see is once in a blue moon an add pop up on one of the cartoon channels) or else how do you expect that the people will come to know about this new system.
Again, don't want to start anything. This is just my opinion and I also respect your opinion.

Yeah, sorry if I didn't phrase it properly... Beyblade Burst is not popular in India due to the fact that you stated being that there is not enough promotion going on...

Sorry again...
(May. 06, 2018  8:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  8:31 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I don't want to start anything here, but I guess you have quoted the wrong message?  Cause ClearWing R34 was just saying that the comment was a little rude, and the OP was @ya.dama who admitted that the post was a little offensive.. And your point that Indians don't like beyblade is not the truth. There are tons of Indian bladers who love beyblading but:

Yeah, sorry if I didn't phrase it properly... Beyblade Burst is not popular in India due to the fact that you stated being that there is not enough promotion going on...

Sorry again...
No problem! Mistakes happen! And yeah, Funskool has got to advertise more! Or else Indian bladers will be doomed! That's the only thing I get triggered of...
sorry man but all of the accounts that trigger me are owned by indians, however not all indian bladers trigger me

there are many good indian bladers out there,
hey guys how do i delete/close a thread im totally not asking so i can get rid of this one
(Jun. 30, 2018  1:28 AM)TreeJay Wrote: hey guys how do i delete/close a thread im totally not asking so i can get rid of this one

You can't, only a staff member can as far as I'm concerned.
(May. 06, 2018  9:42 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: sorry man but all of the accounts that trigger me are owned by indians, however not all indian bladers trigger me

it’s inappropriate to post like this about any group of people

follow the golden rule
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:09 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  9:42 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: sorry man but all of the accounts that trigger me are owned by indians, however not all indian bladers trigger me

it’s inappropriate to post like this about any group of people

follow the golden rule

Agreed with RedPanda, race has nothing to do with Beyblade. Actually, India barely has beyblades (i think they only have dual layers, not counting fakes), so the only way to get them is buying online. B.O.T.F (Bladers of the Fall) are a group of indian bladers which is actually a great underrated YouTube channel

we all know the people who run japanese/korean beyblade channels would be at the top if that were true (especially the Takara Tomy channel)
(Jun. 30, 2018  3:48 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:09 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: it’s inappropriate to post like this about any group of people

follow the golden rule

Agreed with RedPanda, race has nothing to do with Beyblade. Actually, India barely has beyblades (i think they only have dual layers, not counting fakes), so the only way to get them is buying online. B.O.T.F (Bladers of the Fall) are a group of indian bladers which is actually a great underrated YouTube channel

we all know the people who run japanese/korean beyblade channels would be at the top if that were true (especially the Takara Tomy channel)

Anybody Forgetting me, and yeah I am also part of BOTf, as much @[@ya.dama] is in there