Beyblade TRIGGERS

@[Ayane_2355] You kind of say pretty much the same thing in introduction posts and also the birthday thread.
(Mar. 11, 2018  5:47 AM)ptf606 Wrote: @[Ayane_2355] You kind of say pretty much the same thing in introduction posts and also the birthday thread.

Ah, yes. That is correct. But, that is mostly for time conservation on my end. I have become a lot busier in the recent month or so, which means that small things to save time are valuable. So, I often copy paste my previous post and add the new birthday or member myself.
I got another one for yallzes: When the lr beylauncher breaks. (Let it) R.I.P.
i dont know if anyone posted the same thing but...

in terms of burst names, it REALLY annoys me when people try to correct the other on just because s/he mentioned the Hasbro names instead. like bruhhhh they're still the same Bey, let them name it however they like it... you'd still get on a common ground discussing about it.
Some of my friends get SOOO mixed up with Hasbro and TT branding. They say "Valkryek" and "Sprygen" and it triggers me to tell them EVERY TIME
When hasbro keeps releasing new beys that have a ton of Edge Drivers on them, like a couple is a okay but dang a bunch of them have it...
How half the burst fandom is obsessed with Shu when he's really not that great.

It needed to be said.
And I bet, me just saying this, will trigger some people in itself.
My one trigger is that shu is basically ryuga
Trigger: When you have almost all of the Hasbro beys and a couple TT beys and your parents think only hasbro makes beyblades and they say you already have all of them
My reaction: You have much to learn
Whenever I see one of those "Giant Beyblade Stadiums" that are made from a metal sled. I just keep thinking "That's going to ruin the Drivers"
(Mar. 31, 2018  3:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Whenever I see one of those "Giant Beyblade Stadiums" that are made from a metal sled. I just keep thinking "That's going to ruin the Drivers"

Going to have to agree there, it does make me cringe a bit when the drivers slam into it hard. Besides that it's too big and flat for attack types, and really it's better to have a homemade large plastic stadium if they really wanted to emulate the anime.
(Mar. 31, 2018  3:23 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Whenever I see one of those "Giant Beyblade Stadiums" that are made from a metal sled. I just keep thinking "That's going to ruin the Drivers"
I have one of those and it takes a long time for the drivers to wear down, and it has to slam into it really hard for it wear down. and I always have at least an extra of every driver for battles in normal stadiums
Every single moment of Shu in his emo phase
enough said
(Apr. 01, 2018  6:12 AM)team CYAN Wrote: Every single moment of Shu in his emo phase
enough said
But.. me... emo... goth... why?
as an adult blader- slowly getting some of my uni friends into at least playing with me.
I am triggered when they don't listen when I say "when you put it on the launcher. when you feel resistance- stop." and over and over I hear at least 1 or two clicks from my string launchers and I am just like uhhghh. I also hate needing to repeat myself.

(Mar. 31, 2018  3:36 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Going to have to agree there, it does make me cringe a bit when the drivers slam into it hard. Besides that it's too big and flat for attack types, and really it's better to have a homemade large plastic stadium if they really wanted to emulate the anime.
I have a thread/question regarding exactly this.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...m-stadiums
I hate when I get the same Beys and my family members think that recolored Beyblade‘s are different and last year I got three k2s and one of them was a rip fire and now I take pictures of my Beyblades and send it to them
My trigger is valt fans and beyblade AMVs. Cringe to the core
Edit: deleted

probably gonna delete any posts referring to other people specifically

aka the original post got shown on the linked video's comment section by another member so I'm not risking a huge issue over something minor like an internet-based issue.
here is one:
when your friend calls *insert good god combo* trash compared to *insert stock god bey* and you beat it in a battle a lot or when a friend or younger relative calls a burst bey a MFB name
(Apr. 07, 2018  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Trigger: when somebody says you're a weeb for liking beyblade or saying bey (you just have to say blade)

Why does it matter so much to some people that you like beyblade or shorthand the term a certain way? It doesn't change the fact that you like beyblades, nor does it make you a weeb to do such a thing.

It's just aggravating to see narrow minded people shutting others down for liking beyblade or doing something different or having a beyblade based channel...

https://youtu.be/AWqjM7KpYpI

The comment section replies to some people...smh...
OMG I get called a weeb when I draw characters, and I'm part Asian! nice self-pomotion btw
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:11 AM)TreeJay Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2018  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Trigger: when somebody says you're a weeb for liking beyblade or saying bey (you just have to say blade)

Why does it matter so much to some people that you like beyblade or shorthand the term a certain way? It doesn't change the fact that you like beyblades, nor does it make you a weeb to do such a thing.

It's just aggravating to see narrow minded people shutting others down for liking beyblade or doing something different or having a beyblade based channel...

https://youtu.be/AWqjM7KpYpI

The comment section replies to some people...smh...
OMG I get called a weeb when I draw characters, and I'm part Asian! nice self-pomotion btw
what self-promotion? its not my channel that I'm providing links for, and while it is nice, it's not my priority to be obsessing over likes...Like the thread title says, I'm just expressing a trigger that upsets me sometimes...

moving on...I guess?

edited: 4/8/2018
(Apr. 08, 2018  1:15 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  4:11 AM)TreeJay Wrote: OMG I get called a weeb when I draw characters, and I'm part Asian! nice self-pomotion btw
what self-promotion? its not my channel that I'm providing links for, and I don't care if people like my comment, no matter how nice it may be. Like the thread title says, I'm just expressing a trigger that upsets me sometimes...

moving on...I guess?
Oh ok nvm... guess I'm too used to calling people out?
Hearing that Bahamut is renamed to Balkesh ...

-internally screaming-
(Apr. 12, 2018  8:27 AM)team CYAN Wrote: Hearing that Bahamut is renamed to Balkesh ...

-internally screaming-

Just not the best name ever...
(Apr. 12, 2018  8:27 AM)team CYAN Wrote: Hearing that Bahamut is renamed to Balkesh ...

-internally screaming-

It sounds like it's trying to be foreign but ends up sounding like a kid making up their own language