Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Dec. 29, 2017  8:24 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Was the tW TT or Hasbro?

If it was TT I am extremely sorry for your loss, did he buy you a new one?

How do you quote?

TT also it was a lucky random pick
Another one is when people do _ vs all god beys and only use Legend Spriggan in left spin.
(Dec. 30, 2017  12:12 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Another one is when people do _ vs all god beys and only use Legend Spriggan in left spin.
I think too many people forget that Legend Spriggan is perfectly fine in right-spin, or forget it even can spin that way period.
(Dec. 30, 2017  12:12 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Another one is when people do _ vs all god beys and only use Legend Spriggan in left spin.

I saw a Spriggan Requiem that was facing off against all god beys and then it was just left spin attack mode. I was like, "Wow, it can tie with a right spinning Beyblade a lot! I did not see that coming!"
(Dec. 25, 2017  4:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: When my brother and I were kids we used to have Dragoon MS, but we considered the core to be trash as it was so short and had such a short spin time. Nowadays I know it's just because the two of us were just that incompetent with Attack types in general as kids, so when my brother looks at Xtreme and goes "Aww, you got one of those terrible rubber tips", I feel so severely disappointed that he equates a rubber tip with sucky performance.

Now how did you respond? Did you battle against him and win with the "terrible rubber tip"
OMG I AM SO SORRY (did he buy you a new one in return)
(Dec. 30, 2017  6:21 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  4:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: When my brother and I were kids we used to have Dragoon MS, but we considered the core to be trash as it was so short and had such a short spin time. Nowadays I know it's just because the two of us were just that incompetent with Attack types in general as kids, so when my brother looks at Xtreme and goes "Aww, you got one of those terrible rubber tips", I feel so severely disappointed that he equates a rubber tip with sucky performance.

Now how did you respond? Did you battle against him and win with the "terrible rubber tip"
He doesn't battle anymore, and sadly he doesn't always listen to me on subjects he doesn't care about. I can't actually convince him otherwise, especially since I can't actually control Xtreme consistently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJiFYB3Ew2A&t=136s
For the guys who understand french.
Here is a Kid that react to my video ( I did a video about how to buy on ebay and avoid fakes)
He explains how to buy beyblades burst on Amazon
He says that "Rapidity" and "S3" are not fake, and he will prove it.
He also says that they are better than Takara Tomy

Probably the best "TRIGGER" in my life
(Dec. 28, 2017  7:10 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  6:47 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: ummm dude?
who are you threatening again?

It's a quote from Lui, most likely towards Shu or Valt

most likely to valt because in episode 32 he thought that he was weak and a waste of time
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok uh
When someone says "I have a very strong combo! *insert terrible combo, it beats all my beys!"

All hail poison serpent

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF
every time I See him I stare at him with a cold sight

Pls tell me it was the hasbro version

(Dec. 29, 2017  10:05 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2017  8:24 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Was the tW TT or Hasbro?

If it was TT I am extremely sorry for your loss, did he buy you a new one?

How do you quote?

TT also it was a lucky random pick

Steal that kids money to get a new one them strangle him. He must pay for his sins
I hate how when I'm in a battle and it is my Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Revolve against a terrible bey like Roktavor R2 8 Edge and it outspins me.

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF

Use this on him: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Venom_Strike
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:31 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I hate how when I'm in a battle and it is my Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Revolve against a terrible bey like Roktavor R2 8 Edge and it outspins me.

Or use a gun
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:35 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:31 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I hate how when I'm in a battle and it is my Drain Fafnir 7Glaive Revolve against a terrible bey like Roktavor R2 8 Edge and it outspins me.

Or use a gun
You know I just put in his seat a really hot tack
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:45 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:35 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Or use a gun

If the person has Beyblades, ask to borrow it. Then throw the Beyblade off a cliff.
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:45 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:35 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Or use a gun

Or break all of his beys
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:48 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:45 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: You know I just put in his seat a really hot tack

Or break all of his beys
No he dosent owns any bey he is the kind of guy ho you lend your pencil and later says is his pencil
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:57 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  4:48 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Or break all of his beys
No he dosent owns any bey he is the kind of guy ho you lend your pencil and later says is his pencil

Then gut him like a fish
Ok this has gone a bit too far, two wrongs don't make a right guys :p
(Jan. 02, 2018  5:09 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok this has gone a bit too far, two wrongs don't make a right guys :p

And two Wongs don’t make a white
There are not that many bladers in my area, so my line,
Spread beyblade as much as possible, My Child*.

* childs are my pals.
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:26 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Strap yourselves in, boys.
https://www.thetoptens.com/best-beyblades/

HA! I'd rather not lose 93% of my brain cells.
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:26 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Strap yourselves in, boys.
https://www.thetoptens.com/best-beyblades/
"This Beyblade rocks in Balance mode. It keeps beating Big Bang Pegasus. I found out it kept winning because it had more Stamina then it had Balance, even though it is a balance Beyblade"

I don't think they know what a balance beyblade is.
Another one. When people ask for beyblades. I don't have that happening to me, but I see it happening a lot on other channels.
There's this one kid who was playing with my Beyblades and I was using an MFB bey and he used an Odax O2 Gravity Claw and said, "I'm using this bey because I want to break of these little things." He was talking about the wings. It never broke because he always mislaunched and had the bey riding on the edge, so my bey instantly knocked it out.

I hate when someone tries to shove a Drain Fafnir on the Hasbro golden string launcher and then walk up to me and say, "Your Beyblade broke." I pulled it off, but still.