Beyblade TRIGGERS

(Nov. 02, 2017  5:50 AM)TreeJay Wrote: At my school's beyclub, there is this one novice (who I will keep anonymous) who constantly asks me to "Hey TJ, can you make me a combo?" (I am spin emperor of strategy there, so it is expected of a novice) This gave me an idea: what if everyone on the WBO came to one thread to post their triggers? Here's my trigger phrase:

"Stupid noob, it's Valtryek, not Valkyrie."

Omg same with me
At my school's beyclub, there is this guy who steals beys and he is like "Is that ur God Valtreyek?" or "Is that your Luinor?" and then i'm like "Boi, do you even know anything about the real legit beyblade?"
i get soooooooo triggered when someone launches a bey on a CONCRETE floor and it ruins the tip.

let me tell you a a story of a younger me, playing beys at a phillipino festival and then suddenly a young boi (7-8) just SNATCHES earth eagle from the stadium, his mom who was holding his hand not noticing until she looked at her son SLAPPED his face (asian discipline) and MADE him return the bey! also just saying if anything comes up to be racist (i am asian)
Metal saga trigger, when a younger kid does not know how to put a beyblade together and gets a performance tip stuck IN the fusion wheel.
Burst Trigger: People review items and say they are trash or poor quality when they most likely did something...

Example: "The launcher is of poor quality. Broke launching Tornado Wyvern of all things." -from Amazon user on Review of LR Beylauncher.

Most people don't know that yanking the string does not help, along with the abrasive nature of the metal wearing the string. They probably broke the string or spring yanking hard and towards themselves, rather than just pulling straight out and angling the launcher like they should...
I read weeks ago a review of a Booster Dark Deathscyther (Takara Tomy) on Amazon.
The guy said : I wasted my money, the bey is small and made of plastic and there is no launcher !

My reaction : It's A BOOSTER so no launcher, and did you never saw a Beyblade or another spinning top in your life ?! What did you expect ?

On the other hand, they are people that review fake Beyblades and say that it's good quality -_-   -_-  -_-  -_-
I once saw a Beyblade review rated 1 star because it was fake. How did they ID it as a fake Beyblade? From all the Japanese on the box of course.
When my brother and I were kids we used to have Dragoon MS, but we considered the core to be trash as it was so short and had such a short spin time. Nowadays I know it's just because the two of us were just that incompetent with Attack types in general as kids, so when my brother looks at Xtreme and goes "Aww, you got one of those terrible rubber tips", I feel so severely disappointed that he equates a rubber tip with sucky performance.
When someone heavily insists that my beys are fake because they are Takara Tomy and have different names from the hasbeys.. This one kid even came up with a theory saying TT stole future designs from Hasbro and made the beys first... I wanted to launch a bey on my left eye >_>
(Me practicing my launch stratagies) Random kid: Hey! Let's Battle! Me: (Shows Drain Fafnir) Kid: EEEK! IT'S FREE! Me: TRIGGERED                                                                      I love it when people think i'm Free De La Hoya because i use a TT Fafnir >:D
(Nov. 20, 2017  3:48 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:19 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: im going to get nl but some idiot thinks he could defeat me with with a Fang fefnir

lol
that made me mad just reading it
Some guy said his hasbro b2 leftspins and broke a rip fire bottom into three pieces. I get triggered whenever he opens his mouth
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:17 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: “You better not be wasting my time, I’m not afraid to CRUSH you”

ummm dude?
who are you threatening again?
(Dec. 28, 2017  6:47 AM)BladerJakob Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:17 AM)Lui Shirasagi Wrote: “You better not be wasting my time, I’m not afraid to CRUSH you”

ummm dude?
who are you threatening again?

It's a quote from Lui, most likely towards Shu or Valt
Let's do it again is my trigger!
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:19 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: im going to get nl but some idiot thinks he could defeat me with with a Fang fefnir

Pfft noobs fang fenir is a trash bey in competitive play. no way it'll beat a nightmare longinus

#ASAINLIFE #ASAINMOM'S (im asain too this is not racist this is actually true)
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:04 AM)ptf606 Wrote: When someone said to me that any bey can spin left if you use a left spinning launcher.

https://youtu.be/cx8nweXHXfY
1. When my neighbor launches on top and at my Beyblade when he gets mad, which is all of the time (I wonder how my D2 broke and a V2 of mine got a bad crack)
2. Last year my friends used to say my Dragoon S Burst was fake
whenever a kid says "It's not called (Takara Tomy name) it's (Hasbro name) even though most of my beys are Takara.
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:46 PM)sakura Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2017  1:04 AM)ptf606 Wrote: When someone said to me that any bey can spin left if you use a left spinning launcher.

https://youtu.be/cx8nweXHXfY

Ok, I guess that works. But, that's kinda a trick and I'm pretty sure they meant regularly launching.
I got one, when really cool looking beys turn out to be mediocre or bad performers in real life. Cough *bahamut* cough
(Dec. 29, 2017  1:37 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I got one, when really cool looking beys turn out to be mediocre or bad performers in real life. Cough *bahamut* cough
For Bahamut, I'll be nice and leave it at outclassed...

For another trigger: When somebody yanks string launchers to launch. and that dF sucks. Extremely trigger worthy, but not at the top of the trigger list.
One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF
every time I See him I stare at him with a cold sight
That one hasbro kid that thinks Atomic is rubber Tired

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: One day one kid in my school wanted to play with my tornado wyvern I lend it to him 2 min later he launched it into a brick and BROKE ATOMIC’S BALL IN HALF
every time I See him I stare at him with a cold sight

R.i.p. Sorry for your loss I would be triggered also
Was the tW TT or Hasbro?

If it was TT I am extremely sorry for your loss, did he buy you a new one?

How do you quote?
(Dec. 29, 2017  8:24 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: Was the tW TT or Hasbro?

If it was TT I am extremely sorry for your loss, did he buy you a new one?

How do you quote?

Click the quotation marks at the bottom of the person's post you want to quote.