Beyblade Stadiums You Want to See Happen!

What about Magnet Metal Sharp?
MWD would be top tier for sure. It sounds like too much effort for developers to actually do but nice thinking though.

@M2S: Stadium death.

EDIT: Most likely packaged with:
Flame Byxis 230 MWD
Screw Capricorn 90 M2F
Rock Orso ED145 M2B
Crash Bull 125 MSF

Not awesome beys but decent enough considering the inclusion of 4 new super tips, 90, 230 and a top tier clear wheel.
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: MWD would be top tier for sure. It sounds like too much effort for developers to actually do but nice thinking though.

@M2S: Stadium death.

EDIT: Most likely packaged with:
Flame Byxis 230 MWD
Screw Capricorn 90 M2F
Rock Orso ED145 M2B
Crash Bull 125 MSF

Not awesome beys but decent enough considering the inclusion of 4 new super tips, 90, 230 and a top tier clear wheel.
MWD would be in the shape of EWD, but the free spinning part would instead be a stationary magnetic metal tip in the same shape. That way, it wont be TOO powerful.
A stadium like the ones in the old beyblade series with buildings obsticals and such those were awesome.
A BB-10 stadium that you would hang from strings of your roof or whatever thing you blade under. So that every time a bey moved it would move the stadium similar to the zero g stadium and if a bey hit the walls the stadium would swing.
(Jul. 19, 2012  8:13 PM)Ryuujin Wrote: MWD would be in the shape of EWD, but the free spinning part would instead be a stationary magnetic metal tip in the same shape. That way, it wont be TOO powerful.

I was assuming it'd be like a WD but weighted down by an internal magnet. As is, it becomes a PCMS (Plastic Coat Metal Sharp) that would likely kill stadiums.
This is just a suggestion, I think that they should make a stadium (yes it includes magnets) that is called the Spiral Magnet-Stadium. But there are chances of having a flaw.
I just want a Large Stadium because I used a large metal plate 2 years ago when I was messing around in the Summer and thought larger stadiums are definitely cooler!
Ok this will sound weird, but a beyblade racetrack. So it would be like a normal racetrack, but there would be walls and it would slant downwards. There would also be a little ridge in the middle of the track. This would help lessen the clashes until the beys got to an intersection-like thing. Basically, the track would get bigger there, and the ridge would be gone. If a beyblade won thee, so be it. But this would also be slightly slanted so there would be the chane that neither would win and they would keep going. Then, first to the finish would win. I know this would just be a side product like the destroyer dome, but I think it would be kinda interesting.
@tysonblader so did I! Mine was really big, and it was awesome!
(Mar. 01, 2013  5:29 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I just want a Large Stadium because I used a large metal plate 2 years ago when I was messing around in the Summer and thought larger stadiums are definitely cooler!

Haha, I used to use a popcorn bowl. I put a crack in it which led to a hole which led to me getting in trouble.

I'd like stadium like the ultimate Bey Ts stadium except the core in the middle wouldn't spin freely with a motor, it would spin to the circulation of the beys.
You know, a metal stadium (like tin or something)would be cool..
There would be minimal wear and tear, even from metal tips
There would be minimal Stadium movement during battle
As long as they don't paint them, Beys would look nice in there
As long as there were rounded edges, it would be pretty safe
Much more durable overall
I hope TT or Hasbro makes this, it would be awesome.
ive hade an idea for a three level stadium. the first level would have pegs like in that match where you see young tsubasa except its not rigged with ramps leading to the next stage which has divits for non attack types to get stuck in, another ramp leading to a normal stadium i would call it jupiters place among the heavens
Ramps? Beyblades can't move up on their own unless launched hard right up the ramp.
a stadium where there are two mini stadiums on top of slopes leading to the main stadium
there are two battles in each mini stadium and when one gets knocked out it goes into the big stadium and waits for its challenge or just small pits that lets the bey out as soon as its launched and they race to the big stadium
Yeah I have had a couple stadium ideas in my mind.

New Super Attack Stadium:
Take the old Super Attack stadium and get rid of the "raised center dome" portion. Basically an Attack Stadium with a flower tornado ridge. Really, this is what the Super Attack Stadium should have been.

"Double Attack" Stadium:
Something like a standard Attack Stadium, but slightly larger and with a second tornado ridge inside the other ridge. In theory,attack types with RF/XF/etc. would use the larger, outside ridge to tornado stall/flower pattern off of while Attack/Balance types with F/RSF/SF could use the inside ridge. I could see it marketed to players of all skills levels, advanced players obviously using the outside ridge while less skilled players who are less confident with faster attack types could launcher their slower attack combos in the inner ridge. Also, some aggressive defense combos could exploit the inner ridge. An obvious issue with this design is that aggressive attack types would have to skip over the inner ridge, plus the inner ridge could end up being useless in practice.

"Ripple/Water Drop" Stadium:
A stadium that has a raised center, sorta like a dome (similar to the raised section in the Super Attack minus the ridge). A non-aggressive Beyblade launched in this arena would not go towards the center, but would go in the bottom of the "ripple". Aggressive beyblades would just circle around this "ripple". The idea was to shake up the stamina metagame. Back when LTSC were still viable a 85 combo and a 230 combo would just grind against each other in the center of the stadium, and the 85 combo would lose. In this stadium, since the stamina combos would not end up in the same point and wouldn't make contact so the 85 combo would win. But the downside would be that attack combos could end up dominating everything, since a sliding shoot/flower pattern would not be necessary. They would just circle the stadium, basically guaranteeing contact with the opposing Bey.
Got given a destroyer dome for my birthday and, while it's impractical as is, I can't help thinking a few small modifications could make it usable:

[Image: stadiumidea_zpsfbc2f7e6.png]

1 - entry points (nolonger needed with no roof)
2 - ceiling (why ruin the fun? also limits the launch)
3 - exit blocking walls (see 2)
4 - seam
5 - join (becomes a play area, see 10)
6 - slope of exponential gradient (slower increase for more control)
7 - supports (probably best kept)
8 - low gradient stamina zone (widened for greater usage area)
9 - poorly drawn tornado ridges (added to reduce self KOs)
10 - catch area (added for potential dramatic recoveries, these won't be common)
11 - exit zone (the sky's the limit!)

With a more gradual slope, the gimmick becomes more controllable and the wider area enclosed by ridge leads to a more standard game within. Strong hits will knock beys spiralling out of control but too little momentum and they'll either return with force or land out of reach in the catch area, from which they'll eventually slide back down. The result should be an exciting type of gameplay not previously seen but with a similar balance to what we have currently.
A built in stadium, obviously. Something that's built into the ground, but wouldn't damage beys like concrete is pretty unrealistic, but would be awesome.
So, just a standard stadium embedded into soil?
(Jun. 23, 2013  2:09 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: A built in stadium, obviously. Something that's built into the ground, but wouldn't damage beys like concrete is pretty unrealistic, but would be awesome.

My friend and I are gonna try that soon!Grin
By soon I mean in a couple yearsSmile
Grand Cage Match!!! a large milk carton like coge that can catch a bey and bring it back in the stadium for a price of great stamina loss.
(Jun. 23, 2013  9:45 PM)ryukiba Wrote: My friend and I are gonna try that soon!Grin
By soon I mean in a couple yearsSmile

What are you planning to use as materials?
Me and my dad were going to attempt something as such, but it would be attached to a table, rather than the ground.
Post pictures when you do! I want to see how that would work. Although a in-ground stadium would be the most interesting... I should try that sometime.
With the table, I'm thinking of a way to make a Bey stadium that can change between MFB and Zero G, Ive got antother bey Project on hand. Smile
I am curious at how a stadium that spins would effect the battle.

Like the entire stadium constantly spinning clockwise or counterclockwise. Not at a rapid rate, but just kind of slowly spinning.