Beyblade Stadium Clarification

I am trying to find a stadium that is WBO legal and was hoping for clarification. I am able to find the attack beystadium BB-10 but the shipping is more than the stadium. I was wondering if either BB-33 Wide Square or BB-46 Standard types are legal. I couldn't find a Balance stadium anywhere, does anyone know the item number for it? Thank you.
The only stadiums legal are a bb10 and zero g attack correct me if I'm wrong
(Oct. 29, 2013  9:11 PM)rkalajian Wrote: You can use the red stadium floor of the BB-46 set.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-Japanese...B00272MGM4

Are you sure about that? I thought it had to be a BB-10...

EDIT: LOOOOL NECRO MY BAD

I saw the date of the post I quoted just after I hit "post reply" and was all "noooooooo"
You can use the BB-10 Attack Type, the BB-46 Balance Type, or the (surprisingly) Triple Battle Beystadium in a Standard format tournament.
Actually, it's way more than just those stadiums. For a tournament depending on format, you can use these:
Tornado Balance Type
Tornado Balance Type S
BB-10 Stadium
Zero-G Stadiums
Triple Step Type
(Nov. 20, 2013  12:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Actually, it's way more than just those stadiums. For a tournament depending on format, you can use these:
Tornado Balance Type
Tornado Balance Type S
BB-10 Stadium
Zero-G Stadiums
Triple Step Type

rkalajian was only talking about Standard Format though...

Wow, it is a surprise that the Triple Battle Beystadium is legal, I wonder if anyones actually used it in a tournament before, just to see how the battles went XD
It was the first stadium my kids had, and I HATE the damn thing.

Since then we've picked up a Cyber Draciel stadium, BB-46, BB-10, Hyperstrike Stadium, Zero-G attack Stadium, and Hasbro's Cyclone Stadium.

The Triple Battle Stadium has since collected a lot of dust, along with the Destroyer Dome.
That thing can't seriously be legal can it, it is Hasbro so considering the whole Hasbro Stadiums aren't legal thing I can't imagine it is.
Guys, we have specified many, many times that what we made legal is the "Triple Battle Type BeyStadium" by SonoKong, not the "Triple Battle BeyStadium" by Hasbro.
Isn't the Sono Kong one called the Triple Type Stadium?

Edit: I'm a moron. It clearly says that above in Kai-V's post Smile
Wow, I feel stupid now I'd just recently read that whole discussion about someone wanting to use the sonokong thing for tournaments but just hadn't ever seen it used before for them...
So...would the new Hasbro zero g balance type stadium from their new battle set work..? I can't afford half these stadiums Tired
No, they have pockets, and aren't legal.
Not for tournaments or tests, sorry.
(Dec. 08, 2013  3:46 AM)bbladerbrandon Wrote: So...would the new Hasbro zero g balance type stadium from their new battle set work..? I can't afford half these stadiums Tired

Can get B-10S with two string launchers and beys for $32 that's about the same price as the hasbro sets with two beys...
Any idea where I could find the stadium?
i have the blazing dojo beystadium and its shogun steel. Is it legal?
No hasbro stadiums are legal for wbo tournaments or testing.
(Dec. 09, 2013  5:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: No hasbro stadiums are legal.

That comment could be confusing a bit. So just to clarify:
There are no Hasbro stadiums that are legal in official WBO play.
It has to be Takara Tomy or Sono Kong. Hasbro has to deal with US safety standards which suck. So also another tip, the first time you use an attack bey in a bb10 watch out it could surprise you how fars beys can fly.
ok then i dont have any takara tomy or sono kong beystadiums
Damn. All this time I couldn't understand why the Hasbro Triple Battle Stadium would ever be legal lmaoo
I'll have to see if I can get cheap Triple Type stadium to check it out.