Beyblade Remembrance 2018 - Now with added MFB!

It's that time of year! HMS & Plastics Remembrance is here an- wait, is that MFB?!

That's right! As of August 6th, MFB is now 10 years old! And what better way to celebrate than to include it in our yearly Remembrance celebrations! Welcome to Beyblade Remembrance 2018!

Unlike previous years which have had a focus on HMS & Plastics, we'll be placing more emphasis on MFB than the others this year, so you can look forward to an MFB BeyLotto! And it wouldn't be a WBO event these days without a social media event either, so head on over to our other thread for our #BeybladeGenerations contest!

Beyblade Remembrance 2018 will take place across three weekends this year, from August 18th to September 2nd, so there's plenty of time to join in the fun with your favorite legacy format!

But where are Remembrance events being held this year?

– Saturday 18th August –
[Image: ca.png] - THE BEYS ARE BACK IN TOWN (MFL) at High Park in Toronto, ON

– Sunday 19th August –
[Image: us.png] - BURN (MFL) at FDR Park in Philadelphia, PA

– Saturday 25th August –

– Sunday 26th August –

– Saturday 1st September –

– Sunday 2nd September –
[Image: in.png] - Magic Past : Reset (PLA) at Deer Park in Hauj Khas, India
[Image: us.png] - Yami's Other Tournament (MFL) at Jackson Road Park in Silver Spring, MD

If you're an Organizer and wanting to host a Remembrance 2018 event, hop on over and propose your event now! There's always time to join in!

[Image: beylotto.png]

BeyLotto — Win Huge Prizes!

It wouldn't be a WBO event without a BeyLotto, eh?

All participants entering Remembrance 2018 tournaments are automatically entered into this crazy giveaway. Therefore, the more events you participate in, the more chances you have at winning a prize!

But why stop there? Enter our social media event and we'll also give you an entry for that! Now you can join in even if there aren't events in your area!

As usual, Passport Holders are given the priority for the top prize, as thanks for their continued support!

10 randomly-picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Bit Boosters: 

And 5 lucky winners will also earn themselves some awesome physical prizes!

5th: BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R2F

[Image: samurai-pegasis-w105r2f-metal-fight-beyblade-zero-g.jpg]

4th: BB-105 Starter Big Bang Pegasis F:D

[Image: big-bang-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-4d.jpg]

3rd: BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

[Image: galaxy-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg]

2nd: BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF + BBG-25 Zero-G Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina Type

[Image: storm-pegasis-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg] [Image: Metal-Fight-Beyblade-BBG-25-Zero-G-Ultim...a-Type.jpg]

1st: BB-01 Starter Pegasis 105F + BBG-24 Zero-G Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type

[Image: pegasis-105f-metal-fight-beyblade-fusion.jpg] [Image: Metal-Fight-Beyblade-BBG-24-Zero-G-Ultim...e-Type.jpg]

Submit tournament footage, gain extra BeyLotto entries!

On top of that, if you film scenes at the BeyDays tournament you attend and put the footage together for the Beyblade Channel, you'll get an extra entry in the BeyLotto! Show us the fierce competition in your community!

If you have footage, please follow the guidelines outlined here and submit your finished video to Kei.
Many HAPPY returns of that day ( i.e 6th of August ) , and WOW, the prizes are all Pegasus (generations ) and the 1st prize is the most RARE one ( i.e Pegasus ) , HOPE who so ever is participating in the Tournaments , enjoys his/her stay there  Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3
Just added in some images for the prizes so you guys can get a better idea of what's available. Smile

It's simultaneously strange and amazing to think now that after first starting our yearly remembrance events back in 2011 with HMS and Plastics, we are now at the point where MFB needs to be 'remembered'. But it really does! It helped to produce (in my opinion), the best competitive format in the history of Beyblade to date: Metal Fight Limited.

Looking forward to the event in Toronto this weekend! Hope to see everyone plan more events over the coming weekends to celebrate.
GOOD STUFF
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Just added in some images for the prizes so you guys can get a better idea of what's available. Smile

It's simultaneously strange and amazing to think now that after first starting our yearly remembrance events back in 2011 with HMS and Plastics, we are now at the point where MFB needs to be 'remembered'. But it really does! It helped to produce (in my opinion), the best competitive format in the history of Beyblade to date: Metal Fight Limited.

Looking forward to the event in Toronto this weekend! Hope to see everyone plan more events over the coming weekends to celebrate.

Could you add our plastic event on the list too ?
Its on 2nd september

One question...if we propose an event now would it be approved for this sunday?
Wow MFB is 10 years old time really flies ? .
i like how all the prizes are Pegasus
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:10 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Could you add our plastic event on the list too ?
Its on 2nd september

Added.

And you mean posting an event now for this Sunday? That's not very much notice for both the participants (or giving other people a chance to learn about the event and plan attending), or for us to review your proposal ... it's possible but it depends on if @[Wombat], @[1234beyblade], or @[The Supreme One] have time to review and approve it.
(Aug. 17, 2018  8:06 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:10 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: Could you add our plastic event on the list too ?
Its on 2nd september

Added.

And you mean posting an event now for this Sunday? That's not very much notice for both the participants (or giving other people a chance to learn about the event and plan attending), or for us to review your proposal ... it's possible but it depends on if @[Wombat], @[1234beyblade], or @[The Supreme One] have time to review and approve it.
Okay ..then well i have already confirmed with my state members and they are all ready i will post a proposal and see if it gets reviewed...cannot do next sunday cause thats my birthday!! Lol
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:

– Sunday 2nd September –
[Image: in.png] - Magic Past : Reset (PLA) at Deer Park in Mumbai, India

A little Correction,  Deer park is in Hauj Khas, Delhi. Not Mumbai
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:24 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  1:06 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:

– Sunday 2nd September –
[Image: in.png] - Magic Past : Reset (PLA) at Deer Park in Mumbai, India

A little Correction,  Deer park is in Hauj Khas, Delhi. Not Mumbai

Yeah that is right, needs to be corrected.

Posted another Event please approve
(Aug. 20, 2018  1:33 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: wow not nj ;-;
Yeah, I'm still looking for people for Michigan. No tournament is going to pop up here out of nowhere without me noticing, haha. All we can do is hope to find others and help get things started where we are.

(Aug. 20, 2018  4:19 AM)StormValtryek Wrote: Anyone in KY

I would reach out to others in this thread. Post there and send them PMs. I would even subscribe to the thread and set it up to send you emails if someone posts.

Anyone of age 13 and up can become a volunteer organizer, you just have to have enough people to run a tournament (4+), a legal stadium, and some other details in the organizer's guide and the Burst rules. After taking and completing the organizer's quiz, you can host official events.

The quiz is currently down, but this can give you time to learn everything, get what you need, and try to find other people in your area.

Where I'm at, I currently don't have enough people. Whether I become an organizer or someone else does, I make clear that I will help out in some fashion. Always helps to have people willing to help.
I love MFB
N I m playing with them everyday but
I never attended a championship ????
N can't cause I m not living in Mumbai, Delhi, or any other city where championships r held???
(Aug. 20, 2018  7:03 AM)_itz_NJ Wrote: I love MFB
N I m playing with them everyday but
I never attended a championship ????
N can't cause I m not living in Mumbai, Delhi, or any other city where championships r held???

Then where?
I m living in Nagpur Maharashtra

N no tournaments were held
(Aug. 20, 2018  12:58 PM)_itz_NJ Wrote: I m living in Nagpur Maharashtra

There is no Orgainser there. Thus no tournaments. 
Do you have a blader community there? With at least 8 bladers?
We have Tournaments in Delhi all September almost every Sunday! but only one will get us entry, that's just so heartbreaking!
That logo is so good.
If only there was an active Oregon organizer ?
do i have to be going to a tournament to actually enter this event? cuz there aren't any NYC tourneys around.
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:11 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  12:58 PM)_itz_NJ Wrote: I m living in Nagpur Maharashtra

There is no Orgainser there. Thus no tournaments. 
Do you have a blader community there? With at least 8 bladers?

Aa...... No only 3
I wish beyRemembrance could be extended to one more weak and let more people get this chance.