Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 24, 2022  5:25 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Guilty (DB Longinus) is fragile

Well I mean I'm saying that it doesn't really seem to be breaking more than any other part does. Mine has been through hell and doesn't even have stress marks on the thinner parts of it.
Also why does TT always try to mess Up/Down Force? Wing,Aero,Boost,Nine,Flow,Legacy,Karma etc.
bloody longinus yesss
I had a literal dream that I was successor of Ryuga and I somehow defeat Bell, which was messed up. I kinda feel odd when I remember this, but the feeling I had when I was dreaming this was satisfying.
why does gingka have a high pitched voice
from my research vanish bahamut giga moment-0 is the best beyblade combo in the meta right now
(Feb. 02, 2022  1:01 AM)beyblade e Wrote: from my research vanish bahamut giga moment-0 is the best beyblade combo in the meta right now
Drift, Bearing, Zn'+Z, Over, Loginus:are we a joke to you?
Tempest Lucifer 2, Drift, Zn'+Z, Bearing' (you choose), 2A
(Feb. 02, 2022  1:01 AM)beyblade e Wrote: from my research vanish bahamut giga moment-0 is the best beyblade combo in the meta right now

I don't know where this research is from but:
Bahamut is outclassed by Longinus
Giga is outclassed by Over and Tapered and Moment is outclassed by Zn'+Z, Drift and Bearing'
a beyblade that drifts
its the best combo. it always wins even against bearing. it wins 100 percent on right spins and on left spins it does good. the vanish layer is so broken

it has good burst resistance with the bahamut core and will steel spin with the with the vanish layer. i have tried bearing dash but moment works better on this combo. and with the 0 armor it is a beast. and with the giga disc it will be the ultimate defence type. even going against bearing it will win because of the layer. attack types stand no chance against this too.

or you can do drift instead of moment but they are similar in battle.

vanish bahamut layer is pretty much the best defence type layer combo in the game right now

or if you dont have trust in moment or drift you can try bearing i guess with it
(Dec. 08, 2021  7:50 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Rbv.27 predictions (sorry if wrong thread)
1. prize bey (maybe Ifrit)
2. prize bey  different color
3. Retro remake
4. Hollow Death scyther different color/remake
5. Vanish different color
6. Astral/Guilty different color

Nothing but net on 5 & 6
I like this random booster prediction. It has some beys we have been waiting for for a long time and some beys I would like to see more recolors of. I would love to see a purple vanish or a gold astral.

This is a combo that I am still testing so let me know if there is something I could change about it to make it better. Astral Perseus over high xtend+’ with the 10 armor. Part substitutes are belial II for the chip, dynamite + f gear for the ring, giga for the disc, quattro or zeta’ for the driver, and 0 or 2 for the armor. If you want to make this combo left spin use the Longinus chip.
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:40 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  7:50 PM)Zektor Wrote: Nothing but net on 5 & 6
I like this random booster prediction. It has some beys we have been waiting for for a long time and some beys I would like to see more recolors of. I would love to see a purple vanish or a gold astral.

This is a combo that I am still testing so let me know if there is something I could change about it to make it better. Astral Perseus over high xtend+’ with the 10 armor. Part substitutes are belial II for the chip, dynamite + f gear for the ring, giga for the disc, quattro or zeta’ for the driver, and 0 or 2 for the armor. If you want to make this combo left spin use the Longinus chip.
Zeta’s modes are useless, Quattro not so much (no sign of it). Idk why you would left astral if Vanish/Guilty is way better, and right astral is outclassed by Dynamite+F for stamina and the Valkyrie blades for Attack(Idk if Astral is good enough to remain relevant).

Also, why can’t we get a good mode change tip in any gen? The only good ones I could think off are Trans and Xtend+, but the rest all inconsistent...
(Feb. 03, 2022  12:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2022  9:40 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: I like this random booster prediction. It has some beys we have been waiting for for a long time and some beys I would like to see more recolors of. I would love to see a purple vanish or a gold astral.

Zeta’s modes are useless, Quattro not so much (no sign of it). Idk why you would left astral if Vanish/Guilty is way better, and right astral is outclassed by Dynamite+F for stamina and the Valkyrie blades for Attack(Idk if Astral is good enough to remain relevant).

Also, why can’t we get a good mode change tip in any gen? The only good ones I could think off are Trans and Xtend+, but the rest all inconsistent...

ultimate reboot', Zone'+Z are good
(Feb. 03, 2022  12:34 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2022  12:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Zeta’s modes are useless, Quattro not so much (no sign of it). Idk why you would left astral if Vanish/Guilty is way better, and right astral is outclassed by Dynamite+F for stamina and the Valkyrie blades for Attack(Idk if Astral is good enough to remain relevant).

ultimate reboot', Zone'+Z are good

Former activates maybe too slow and it’s an Attack tip(and we know what happens when you try to challenge the attacking king Xtreme) and the latter isn’t a mode change.
(Feb. 03, 2022  12:13 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Zeta’s modes are useless, Quattro not so much (no sign of it). Idk why you would left astral if Vanish/Guilty is way better, and right astral is outclassed by Dynamite+F for stamina and the Valkyrie blades for Attack(Idk if Astral is good enough to remain relevant).

I wouldnt say zetas modes are useless. I mean in burst limited/standard it is useless because of its 0 LAD and KO attack abilities, and it’s not very good at same spin either. But in something like Classic where the beys are smaller and more prone to bursting, it is quite useful. The stamina mode rides the ridge a bit and acts like fusion. The defense mode is a destabilizer stamina type kinda tip and the attack mode is nice for bursting stuff and knocking things off balance. All while being able to change between those modes whenever you want limitless times and being a dash driver. 

And for mode changes like trans or Xtend+ I agree. There really weren’t a lot of good mode changing drivers in terms of actually switching modes. But there are alot of drivers with gimmicks that change performance that are good. For example, generate and ultimate reboot’. These 2 specifically are debatable though. I like using generate for a disc-layer contact type thing since it’s metal combined with its height is good for that, and it’s also a very good staller with good stamina and a decent attack pattern. Ultimate reboot’ admittedly isn’t super good in any format besides classic but I just like using it alot, and I have seen some good combos with it in classic.
What is the most overrated bey in Burst?
(Feb. 03, 2022  6:56 PM)Shoyo Wrote: What is the most overrated bey in Burst?

In my opinion? Brave Valkyrie.
(Feb. 03, 2022  6:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

In my opinion? Brave Valkyrie.

Agreed. Brave Valkyrie isn't as hard hitting as Judgement is. TT sucks at designing Valkyrie's contact points.
Mayhaps Judgement. It somehow redefined how Attack types worked and caused us to be disappointed in what’s to come.
(Feb. 04, 2022  1:11 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
Mayhaps Judgement. It somehow redefined how Attack types worked and caused us to be disappointed in what’s to come.

There's a fine line between overrated and groundbreaking, Judgement would be the latter.
if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:16 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"

Your acc. got taken by bot?
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:40 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2022  4:16 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: if womb is pronounced "woom" and tomb is pronounced "toom" why isnt bomb pronounced "boom"

Your acc. got taken by bot?

huh?

oh i copy pasted this twice cuz no one saw it💀