Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hasbruh pulled a Dusk on Roar Balkesh but they also are releasing Rashad’s version and Valt’s version of Savior. As expected all of the release they are hollowed

Oh yay I started a page
So here we have it; a lull in releases. I wonder how long it will last.
Anyone know what happened to Beys in SG? Zankye’s shipping explanation could explain the rarity of DB Beys, but there’s not a single tournament here....
What do you guys think of this combo as a balance-type combo?
Astral Belial armor 6 over rise(Awakened)
I wanted to start making combos with the remaining parts I had after I made my main finals deck however I have only been able to test it in my pro series stadium
How do you guys think it would perform in a standard-type stadium when mastered?
(Jan. 08, 2022  7:15 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: What do you guys think of this combo as a balance-type combo?
I wanted to start making combos with the remaining parts I had after I made my main finals deck however I have only been able to test it in my pro series stadium
How do you guys think it would perform in a standard-type stadium when mastered?
Definitely not a combo I use…
(Jan. 08, 2022  7:51 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  7:15 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: What do you guys think of this combo as a balance-type combo?
Definitely not a combo I use…

Yeah thats an understandable opinion
I like to seperate my combos into 2 categories, tournament combos and free play combos
This combo Is a free play combo that I wanted to try making with spare parts I had simply for the purpose of  unpredictability and action
I have no plans to use it competitively
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2021  12:25 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Isn't Beat Lynx actually good?

I don’t think it was meant to be a competitive tier list. From what he said it was “all things considered.” That being said; design, stock performance, individual parts and anime performance would all factor in? I assume it’s all of them because there is no way that Big Bang would be in ss tier from a competitive standpoint, regardless of stock or individual part.

Considering Anime performance would bump Nemesis to God-Level
(Jan. 08, 2022  10:58 PM)AJL Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2022  7:51 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Definitely not a combo I use…

Yeah thats an understandable opinion
I like to seperate my combos into 2 categories, tournament combos and free play combos
This combo Is a free play combo that I wanted to try making with spare parts I had simply for the purpose of  unpredictability and action
I have no plans to use it competitively
I’ve actually tested 2 very similiar similiar combos using the 10 armor, and 2 different discs. It does pretty well and can use its recoil to knock things like same spin drift out of control as well as knocking out mobile things. It’s LAD is a bit below top tier though from my experience because of astrals shape, but then again both discs I tried weren’t over so with over it might be better. It really struggles against same spin stationary stamina types though. Just for fun and not competitively it’s pretty fun as well in stuff like the DB stadium.
I had a dream that we (my family) were on vacation and I was in a ball pit when something sharp hit me, it was the guilty layer lol. I literally thought to make combos in the dream! Shows how much I love beyblade lol.
Did you know beyblade characters have said the forbidden n word and b word

It is EVERYBODY BEY-POP
remeber how kentas things broke against ryuga
(Jan. 11, 2022  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: remeber how kentas things broke against ryuga

Facebolt*
(Jan. 11, 2022  5:26 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2022  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: remeber how kentas things broke against ryuga

Facebolt*

oh my bad lol
Based on that graphic from a few months ago there's a very large probability that Beyblade Burst will end with DB but it feels like I haven't actually comprehended that yet. A Beyblade Generation going on for this long is so surreal.

After going over dates again to make sure I remembered this correctly there QuadDrive needs to go into late 2022 at least, so they'll probably have a hiatus again.
(Jan. 12, 2022  1:06 AM)GHero Wrote: Based on that graphic from a few months ago there's a very large probability that Beyblade Burst will end with DB but it feels like I haven't actually comprehended that yet. A Beyblade Generation going on for this long is so surreal.

After going over dates again to make sure I remembered this correctly there QuadDrive needs to go into late 2022 at least, so they'll probably have a hiatus again.

I hope so
I GOT VANISH FAFNIR TODAY

I got F, V, and S gears now I need to get Guilty for the Perfect Gear Dynamite Belial(oh boy I can’t wait till the guilty blade breaks /.s)
there is a new purple beyblade but I forgot the name
i dieing to have the beyblade baldur bumper bite and Amaterios Aero Assault
Here’s a random thought, Who would win Free VS Valt?
(Jan. 21, 2022  10:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Here’s a random thought, Who would win Free VS Valt?

It really depends on the Season. I'll put down all the Scenearous here.

Season 1: Valt would get absolutely stomped by Free.

Season 2: Valt would barely lose to Free but would be able to hold up a Good Battle.

Season 3: As we've seen, Valt would win with Cho Z Valkyrie and would probably win with Winning Valkyrie.

Season 4: Too little information.

Season 5: Valt would definitely beat Free most likely with a Burst Finish at Full Power.

Season 6: Valt would probably defeat him with Savior Valkyrie and with Ultimate Valkyrie probably both with Burst Finishes.
Dude it isn't cheating but a question is who would win Dante Koryu or The Dark Prince from Quad drive

Yea it also takes athletic abilities
(Jan. 13, 2022  3:14 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I GOT VANISH FAFNIR TODAY

I got F, V, and S gears now I need to get Guilty for the Perfect Gear Dynamite Belial(oh boy I can’t wait till the guilty blade breaks /.s)

I've used my guilty extensively with no breaks 🤔
What are you talking about?