Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 23, 2021  5:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You also need to be 13+

I’m 14

After reading resources such as the organisers guide as well as rulebooks. You can then take a Quiz in which you need to score 100%. Then there will be an Interview after which you may get selected. 
For more information: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

Best of luck  Grin
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: (Insert laughing meme) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO GET 50 POSTS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! bro I have like 2000. Sorry if I was being rude but I guess it’s just 50 posts is not that hard, especially if you just spam the 50 posts lol. But thanks for the tip!

You also need to be 13+

I didnt do this post but form some reason its saying you quoted me here
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You also need to be 13+

I didnt do this post but form some reason its saying you quoted me here

I accidentally quoted you but then deleted it sorry about that
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

do you have the beyblade wing pegasus
Can anyone hand spin a beyblade clockwise? I used this in a battle against rage Longinus and knew my only hope of winning was hand spinning my fafnir clockwise. My opponent’s reaction tho😂
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:12 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: Can anyone hand spin a beyblade clockwise? I used this in a battle against rage Longinus and knew my only hope of winning was hand spinning my fafnir clockwise. My opponent’s reaction tho😂

yeah that should work
If you ever need a character idea here is one:

Name: Tyler (or wherever)

Bey: Hyper Trex
(Jul. 25, 2021  11:12 PM)Fafnirguy27 Wrote: Can anyone hand spin a beyblade clockwise? I used this in a battle against rage Longinus and knew my only hope of winning was hand spinning my fafnir clockwise. My opponent’s reaction tho😂

I've done that before. Don't. It causes an instant burst sometimes because you're literally spinning against the teeth.
Ngl, when I saw the new DB op, I thought Helmet Girl was floating...

...until I saw the rollerblades.

I also own several fed fafnirs and can hand spin every one of them

Well belial can spin steal clockwise👉so we might be able to hand spin the newest upgraded belial
Guys!

...Burst remake of Trygle, but on a Shot driver.
[Image: deo2q72-61cde135-9ddb-4f16-b5cd-fcd76bf4...BHw69UqqPI]
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:27 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Guys!

cool beans!
So, I heard the V Gear that goes on Venture gives Venture a tighter spring is that true? I'm just curious because the anime said so but I'm talking about in IRL
Yes it is true and the harder spring on venture makes belial harder to burst
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I heard the V Gear that goes on Venture gives Venture a tighter spring is that true? I'm just curious because the anime said so but I'm talking about in IRL

im pretty sure!
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:00 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I heard the V Gear that goes on Venture gives Venture a tighter spring is that true? I'm just curious because the anime said so but I'm talking about in IRL

I can confirm this. It is like a dash driver.
Hello everyone! So there is an upcoming tournament in south Pasadena California hosted by shindog. California is my hometown, and I am suuuuupper hyped to be going to my first tournament as I am a Blader of Beyblade burst since the beggining! However, I am quite nervous so is there any advice anyone could give me, any little tips or stuff like that in going to a tournament of the beyblade burst limited format?
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:21 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello everyone! So there is an upcoming tournament in south Pasadena California hosted by shindog. California is my hometown, and I am suuuuupper hyped to be going to my first tournament as I am a Blader of Beyblade burst since the beggining! However, I am quite nervous so is there any advice anyone could give me, any little tips or stuff like that in going to a tournament of the beyblade burst limited format?

If you want me to suggest you a good combo then just tell me the rules of Limited then I'll find out what parts you have (Don't ask) and suggest a winning combo for you
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:23 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  3:21 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hello everyone! So there is an upcoming tournament in south Pasadena California hosted by shindog. California is my hometown, and I am suuuuupper hyped to be going to my first tournament as I am a Blader of Beyblade burst since the beggining! However, I am quite nervous so is there any advice anyone could give me, any little tips or stuff like that in going to a tournament of the beyblade burst limited format?

If you want me to suggest you a good combo then just tell me the rules of Limited then I'll find out what parts you have (Don't ask) and suggest a winning combo for you
I have a couple combos planned out, though I don’t want to say them in case people who are competing in the tournament I’m going to are watching, I don’t really need winning combos, but if you have any tips on the type of combos (ex: attack, left-defense, heavy LAD, etc…) that would be great!

I don't have much tips since I've only been to CBTS but be confident that's all I got and go for the attack!
(Jul. 27, 2021  2:27 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Guys!

Oh. My. God. Mind = Blown.

(I'm being 100% serious btw)
Hey guys why was the low driver bad again? And could it be good now with lower disks?
Cant remember if I spoke on this thread before. Oh well — Im not much of a technical Beyblade toy person anymore compared to during Metal Saga, since Burst is super complex imo. But Im slowly putting myself into looking at Burst Beys. Maybe Ill stick around this thread a little more now

Maybe I just laugh at anything, but Lucifer’s downgrade (pictured in the image’s right) never fails to make me chuckle. Its just so bad.. I dont blame WBO folks for meming on it (I myself think about this comparison A LOT). “Pirate Lucy” is what Discorders call it

(Aug. 02, 2021  3:33 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Cant remember if I spoke on this thread before. Oh well — Im not much of a technical Beyblade toy person anymore compared to during Metal Saga, since Burst is super complex imo. But Im slowly putting myself into looking at Burst Beys. Maybe Ill stick around this thread a little more now

Maybe I just laugh at anything, but Lucifer’s downgrade (pictured in the image’s right) never fails to make me chuckle. Its just so bad.. I dont blame WBO folks for meming on it (I myself think about this comparison A LOT). “Pirate Lucy” is what Discorders call it

It's sad the the Hasbro version made Lucy miss an eye... she's gonna need an eye patch now