Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 19, 2021  4:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fun fact: the reason valt name starts with V and Shu’s name starts with S because it makes VS and Valt and Shu where suppose to be rivals (all credit goes to LeftBurst)

yeah I watched that video before

it blew my mind
and I dont get why Zac the Sunrise and Count Nightfell are bros if they literally go by opposite last names 

(its cool I guess)
That one day you figure out that Vanish stock can slo-mo burst Brave Valkyrie...
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:21 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Fun fact: the reason valt name starts with V and Shu’s name starts with S because it makes VS and Valt and Shu where suppose to be rivals (all credit goes to LeftBurst)

yeah I watched that video before

it blew my mind
and I dont get why Zac the Sunrise and Count Nightfell are bros if they literally go by opposite last names 

(its cool I guess)

Ikr I’m like bruh how are they brothers
Because of the usual yinyang trope between brothers, of course. In the end both their real names end with Kurogane, so they're bros whether we like the cliché or not.
(Jul. 19, 2021  6:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Because of the usual yinyang trope between brothers, of course. In the end both their real names end with Kurogane, so they're bros whether we like the cliché or not.

Oh okay but what is Count Nightfall’s real name?
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  6:57 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Because of the usual yinyang trope between brothers, of course. In the end both their real names end with Kurogane, so they're bros whether we like the cliché or not.

Oh okay but what is Count Nightfall’s real name?

It hasn't been mentioned as far as I know, but since he's Zac's elder sibling it's safe to assume his last name is also Kurogane.
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:23 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh okay but what is Count Nightfall’s real name?

It hasn't been mentioned as far as I know, but since he's Zac's elder sibling it's safe to assume his last name is also Kurogane.

Okay thanks for the info
I had a dream that shot outclassed Zone’+Z. It wasn’t just a dream. It was a nightmare. I think the dream partly came from me seeing never being out spinned by Venture+V and thinking that has good stamina/LAD, so my mind just fused shot and The V gear together.

It being a nightmare is an exaggeration
Came up with this concept for my own original Sparking Beyblade.
"Breeze Impala Inertia Shift 1S"
Chip: "Impala" - A right-spin chip featuring a design depicting an African Impala
Ring: "Breeze" - A right-spin ring with four contact points surrounding two free-spinning rings.  Metal embeded into two opposite contact points.
Disc: "Intertia" - A plastic core disc surrounded by a heavy metal-weighted disc.  Disc spins freely with a ball bearing.
Driver: "Shift" - A ball-tipped driver containing two heavy weights made of Steel.  Weights move up a track at high-speed, then down at low speed.
Chassis:  "1S" - A dual-spin Stamina Type Single Chassis that produces a large centrifugal force with a large diameter perfect circle and the shape of the outer center of gravity.

[Image: denqyu7-2edd77ca-5da2-40c8-8e36-fae43d0e...5AlP_sFE-g]
(Jul. 22, 2021  12:44 PM)NicholasLee Wrote: To be honest, I really like the concept of your Beyblade, did you really come up with it yourself? I would buy myself one as soon as I saw it!

Yeah, I came up with it.  I mean, there are some inspirations(Breeze is basically an upgraded Tornado Wyvern, and Shift is a heavier version of Draciel's metal ball base), but the rest of the idea is mine.
Hello guys, what is the best burst ripcord launcher in your opinion? I have some left and right ones that are still going after a few years, but i always felt like a dual spin ripcord launcher (like the ones of Ace dragon and venom diabolos) is somehow more prone to wear and/or break because of the fact you can use them in both directions and this may cause a quite fast wear. That's mainly because i had awful experiences with Hasbro switchstrike launchers, now i know i'm talking about tt still this kinda stopped me from trusting dual spin launchers. But what if you use them like a single direction launcher? I mean, only left for one and only right for another. Please let me know what you think about this.
Thanks.
I just turned into aiga. My Z Achilles just snapped in three
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:58 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I just turned into aiga. My Z Achilles just snapped in three

What was it up against?
(Jul. 22, 2021  9:24 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  8:58 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I just turned into aiga. My Z Achilles just snapped in three

What was it up against?
*Sigh**giggle*ahhh nothing...

I was doing something I like to call: broken beyblade. Basically it's a bey with just the layer and driver. I launched it then...POW!
(Jul. 22, 2021  9:43 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2021  9:24 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: What was it up against?
*Sigh**giggle*ahhh nothing...

I was doing something I like to call: broken beyblade. Basically it's a bey with just the layer and driver. I launched it then...POW!

Wait so there was no opponent? You just put Z Achilles with a driver and it hit the stadium wall and broke?
(Jul. 22, 2021  9:55 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: *sigh*somehow, yes.

That is the strangest thing I've heard all month.
Can someone please explain to me how exactly I become a organizer? I want to participate in tournaments but 99% of them are far away from where I live, so I would like to create monthly tournaments (if I can) where I live so that I too could be a competitor in the world of Beyblade.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can someone please explain to me how exactly I become a organizer? I want to participate in tournaments but 99% of them are far away from where I live, so I would like to create monthly tournaments (if I can) where I live so that I too could be a competitor in the world of Beyblade.

im not sure... based on when i tryed to become an organizer, i think you have to get 50+ posts and sign up to be an organizer
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:38 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can someone please explain to me how exactly I become a organizer? I want to participate in tournaments but 99% of them are far away from where I live, so I would like to create monthly tournaments (if I can) where I live so that I too could be a competitor in the world of Beyblade.

im not sure... based on when i tryed to become an organizer, i think you have to get 50+ posts and sign up to be an organizer

(Insert laughing meme) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO GET 50 POSTS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! bro I have like 2000. Sorry if I was being rude but I guess it’s just 50 posts is not that hard, especially if you just spam the 50 posts lol. But thanks for the tip!
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:42 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: im not sure... based on when i tryed to become an organizer, i think you have to get 50+ posts and sign up to be an organizer

(Insert laughing meme) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO GET 50 POSTS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! bro I have like 2000. Sorry if I was being rude but I guess it’s just 50 posts is not that hard, especially if you just spam the 50 posts lol. But thanks for the tip!

You also need to be 13+
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: (Insert laughing meme) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO GET 50 POSTS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! bro I have like 2000. Sorry if I was being rude but I guess it’s just 50 posts is not that hard, especially if you just spam the 50 posts lol. But thanks for the tip!

Spamming the 50 posts is a surefire way to ensure someone does not become an organizer. Don't tell people to do that.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:51 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:45 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: (Insert laughing meme) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE TO GET 50 POSTS!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! bro I have like 2000. Sorry if I was being rude but I guess it’s just 50 posts is not that hard, especially if you just spam the 50 posts lol. But thanks for the tip!

Spamming the 50 posts is a surefire way to ensure someone does not become an organizer. Don't tell people to do that.

dang i just thought that was the way and i didnt know that my bad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND YOU WEREN'T even TALKING TO ME

heheh lets just forget that ok?

but uhhh to get on topic what do you think is the worst season for burst, and why?

(Jul. 23, 2021  2:57 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: but uhhh to get on topic what do you think is the worst least favorite season for burst, and why?
well tbh my least favorite is turbo (even tho my favorite character is aiger), and here's why:

I don't really like the fact that in the middle of the season (before the dread tower arc), aiger destroyed valt's bey. Now this could be just me (because I've had many disagreers),
but I also don't really like the fact that aiger won in the series finale (aiga fans pls dont kill me {even tho i'm one aswell} ). even though all the training he did, for some reason it didnt fit. to me (all of this is my opinion) I don't really think aiga deserved the win. even if he lost, he still could've put up a fight to show how much he's grown over the time

but that's just a theory...
@BladeKingX perhaps if you want more direct Beyblade communication without making post after post after post, like a chatroom, you would benefit from using the WBO Discord server. Because you made 4 posts on this thread alone in the last 15 minutes... and that is not ideal.
(Jul. 23, 2021  2:49 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

You also need to be 13+

I’m 14