Beyblade Random Thoughts

No a Pirannah Plant bey duh.
Has anybody had difficulty bursting aH.St.R?

It could just be a mix of my worn X' driver and a somewhat shoddy launch, but I have difficulty beating the aforementioned aH combo with anything besides spin equalizers. The aH combo is extremely well balanced as well despite the lack of a level chip. In terms of parts, I am using the Tokai version of aH, AD starter's Sting, and TT R2's Revolve.
Here some name I came up with iron tyrannosaurus, thunder pterodactyl, king Godzilla, dark werewolf, storm loch ness or grand Titan these are made that might be good for beyblade
Here’s a thought I’ve had for a while: the Cho-Z Layers were made in a way that forces them to have a lot of weight to be good. The same goes for God Beys with metal, since sX and nL have way too much recoil to be made of just plastic. The moment that the Turbo Beys were decided to not have metal, they were doomed. Layers with a lot of recoil and a fragile design like Z Achilles and Bloody Longinus weren’t that good to begin with, so the Turbo versions are some of the worst Layers in existence. aH didn’t suffer much due to its thick and relatively smooth design, but Turbo Layers are really only riskier God Beys at this point.
Valkyrie and it's evolutions follow a pattern of alternating tip material
Valkyrie: Accel (Plastic)
Victory Valkyrie: Variable (Rubber)
God Valkyrie: Reboot (Plastic)
Strike God Valkyrie: Ultimate Reboot (Rubber) (Disclaimer: Yes, I know it's starting tip is plastic, but it's more rubber than plastic)
Winning Valkyrie: Volcanic (Plastic)
Cho-Z Valkyrie: Evolution (Rubber)
Slash Valkyrie: Power (Plastic)
Random thought number one: I wish I could delete threads
Random thought number two: I wish this was a section in 'Beyblade Discussion'
Am I the only one that thought of this or did I miss something by reading the rule, regulations, etc.
my storm spriggan bursted my sieg xcalibur yesterday
Is it our WBO Kei is the same person as the Kei who appeared on this japanese "coffee" channel?

Has anyone tried out silicon as a material for attack tips? How good is it / will it be?
Now that Storm Pegasis is in Burst, any hopes for the other Metal-Fight beys to come?

I'm hoping for, maybe...
Rock Leone. 00E/U. Friction
(May. 24, 2019  11:11 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Now that Storm Pegasis is in Burst, any hopes for the other Metal-Fight beys to come?

I'm hoping for, maybe...
Rock Leone. 00E/U. Friction

Leone would more than likely have a Disc and Frame combo that somewhat matches up with the original spin track, like with Pegasus having 10G(even though Star would be a better frame to reference the 105 spin track). And I believe Massive might have a better chance of being on Rock Leone because it is a basic wide ball tip similar to the original Wide Ball, unless they plan on making a new tip to exactly match the Wide Ball tip, like they did with Quick'.
Is it just me or have we not seem many female bladers in the anime?
(May. 24, 2019  11:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Is it just me or have we not seem many female bladers in the anime?

because beyblade is a shonen anime which are based on males or i might be wrong
Well, there have been some female bladers. But very few, like Hikaru from the metal series, Madoka (though she said herself she doesn't use her bey much) and Sophie from metal masters who owns Grand... Grand something. I don't remember lol. But there havent been almost any in burst
(May. 25, 2019  12:27 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Well, there have been some female bladers. But very few, like Hikaru from the metal series, Madoka (though she said herself she doesn't use her bey much) and Sophie from metal masters who owns Grand... Grand something. I don't remember lol. But there havent been almost any in burst
grand cetus,  their was also mei mei who had a hyper aquario.  the OG beyblade had a few good bladers too. burst is the only season the suffer a major lack of female bladers.  shasa didn't even have a proper bey and ichika is being use the same way.
(May. 25, 2019  9:07 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who founded The wbo and when?

Ohh. ...
I remember kai-V being a big part 
She practically was the beyblade-Athena with all the news, or beyblade-Hermes I guess.
Good question, I would like to know who to thank for all these beyblade lovers I found.
(May. 25, 2019  9:07 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who founded The wbo and when?
Not sure when but Beybrad founded the wbo.
Well, other beys are also good but I am also gonna buy an Aries only after the costing gets low......

BTW, tournaments are not held in India. Why????
WBO was Founded by BeyBrad and I guess in October 2007

(May. 25, 2019  11:09 PM)Saeba Ryo Wrote: Well, other beys are also good but I am also gonna buy an Aries only after the costing gets low......

BTW, tournaments are not held in India. Why????

Tournaments are held in India but in a different states
I'm trying to come up with another Stamina disc for Burst Classic. Right now I have two layers in my deck that reaaaaaally both need the kind of stamina Spread gives them. But I can only use one Spread, of course. Any ideas for a backup? I'm actually considering Heavy on one of them if I can't come up with something better.
(May. 27, 2019  5:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm trying to come up with another Stamina disc for Burst Classic. Right now I have two layers in my deck that reaaaaaally both need the kind of stamina Spread gives them. But I can only use one Spread, of course. Any ideas for a backup? I'm actually considering Heavy on one of them if I can't come up with something better.

Down? Yell? Gravity? I really would appreciate someone enlightening me on the viable disks of classic format.
(May. 27, 2019  5:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm trying to come up with another Stamina disc for Burst Classic. Right now I have two layers in my deck that reaaaaaally both need the kind of stamina Spread gives them. But I can only use one Spread, of course. Any ideas for a backup? I'm actually considering Heavy on one of them if I can't come up with something better.

If it's easy to Burst, Knuckle is probably a decent option. If it's hard to Burst, Ring might be an interesting Disk to mix it up a little.
It's hard to burst so I'll try Ring.