Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was messing around with my beyblades and found some stuff.

PD seems to be exceptional at destabilizing.
EDS and SR200 seem to be pretty hard counters to destabilizing.
Burn Cancer 90EDS+Proper angle=Warp drive
Burn Cancer 90EDS seems to be a good combo for what it is as a generalist combo, also has troubles dealing with MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WD though.

Notes: using the standard burst stadium so I was having slide shooting attack combos so I rarely used them.
(Apr. 01, 2017  10:38 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Wow how do a fake has Hasbro logo on it? http://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XHR8CC9/ref=s...s=Beyblade

Also like I told in Hasbro Burst international release thread (which I got to know when I contacted Funskool). Metal Fusion tops are starting to pop up on Amazon India http://www.amazon.in/Beyblade-Metal-Fusi...s=Beyblade

This probably mean other (or maybe all? not sure) Metal Fusion Tops may start to be on sale this week. Which also means that Hasbro's Spark FX Hyperblades will be rereleasing soon!!! Possibly Blitz, Phantom, Jade and other good ones lol (again not sure. but Hyperblade are coming back)

sprizen-spoiler (Click to View)

a quick update on that. Metal Fusion tops are rereleased in India and beys have reached most of stores in Mumbai (Kinda went on BeyHunt. During I found a Hasbro Blitz btw lol as only was left in store from old stock).

Rerelease Includes:-
Storm Pegasis
Lighting L-Drago
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagiterio

All of them have Takara Tomy logo strangely despite having Hasbro packaging. Maybe there are chances Funskool will import Takara Tomy beys instead of Hasbro for Burst?

If possible @[Moin Junani] can you share the photo that you took at a store?
What were you thinking of Hasbro
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:07 PM)Mage Wrote: What were you thinking of Hasbro

What do you mean?
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean?

To be honest, I'm not sure. Just a thought that I thought of while remembering what Hasbro has done with this series
Ah OK, I was confused since this was Funskool's decision, the Indian distributor, not Hasbro's hah. Honestly though, it has been so long that when I saw these photographs, I thought that Funskool was using TAKARA-TOMY's original packaging actually, so it was not that horrible, at least at first hah.
(Apr. 12, 2017  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What do you mean?

I think he is trying to say that rerelease of Metal Fusion is weird decision that Hasbro made. But I think they (or Takara Tomy and Funskool) send 'left over' stock to clear it in India for some reason (Again that point was first told by Burst) (not super sure but I think it must have released in Pakistan and other Middle East Asia as well? As those countries too has Funskool as distributor I think but not sure).
Hi guys today I have a Bey Analysis on Hades Kerbecs!!

FACEBOLT
So here we have the facebolt where we can see three heads of Kerbecs who are biting a chain. It is printed with black color in a golden translucent face bolt.

ENERGY WHEEL
It's one of the top-tier clear wheels. It's best with defense and Stamina combos. It goes very well with wide metal wheels such as hades. It has a translucent yellow color which gives the bey a very good color with the golden hades Wheel.

FUSION WHEEL
It is a very wide fusion wheel. It has the some decent attack power, and pretty good stamina and defense. We can say it's pretty good for stamina use. But I do not recommend using it much for stamina combos because most of its weight is in the middle. It has outclassed many balance wheels.

SPIN TRACK
Here we have the BD145 spin track. It works pretty well with the hades fusion wheel. It has been inspired by SW145 as it can also change modes. But it isnt much useful. The attack mode leaves a higher amount of gab between the fusion wheel and disk and when other beys hit it in between the gap it loses high amount of stamina. The boost mode is pretty good though. It allows the bey to have great defensive capability.

PERFORMANCE TIP
Here we have the DS performance Tip. DS stands for Defense Sharp. It is a hollow tip with a spike coming out of it. It's a good stamina tip. And it can have attacks when it's slightly tilted and also has the potential to stay in the middle and not lose its balance like defense tips.
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I was not certain that it interested anybody, but Burst had sent me these pictures a few days ago:

[snipped]

Ah yeah I saw those a week or so, it's kind of weird that MFB was resilient enough to be rereleased and survive near into the middle of Bursts run.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:55 AM)Sarthakbeyblade Wrote: Hi guys today I have a Bey Analysis on Hades Kerbecs!!

FACEBOLT
So here we have the facebolt where we can see three heads of Kerbecs who are biting a chain. It is printed with black color in a golden translucent face bolt.

ENERGY WHEEL
It's one of the top-tier clear wheels. It's best with defense and Stamina combos. It goes very well with wide metal wheels such as hades. It has a translucent yellow color which gives the bey a very good color with the golden hades Wheel.

FUSION WHEEL
It is a very wide fusion wheel. It has the some decent attack power, and pretty good stamina and defense. We can say it's pretty good for stamina use. But I do not recommend using it much for stamina combos because most of its weight is in the middle. It has outclassed many balance wheels.

SPIN TRACK
Here we have the BD145 spin track. It works pretty well with the hades fusion wheel. It has been inspired by SW145 as it can also change modes. But it isnt much useful. The attack mode leaves a higher amount of gab between the fusion wheel and disk and when other beys hit it in between the gap it loses high amount of stamina. The boost mode is pretty good though. It allows the bey to have great defensive capability.

PERFORMANCE TIP
Here we have the DS performance Tip. DS stands for Defense Sharp. It is a hollow tip with a spike coming out of it. It's a good stamina tip. And it can have attacks when it's slightly tilted and also has the potential to stay in the middle and not lose its balance like defense tips.

I see some issues there.
1. Kerbecs isn't good for Stamina at all due to it's shape it catch air + it's high in recoil. It's true though that's it's good in defence due to it's weight though. But I prefer Cygnus or Cancer for Defence over it and if you want 3 sided CW then Unicorn 2 would be better due to less recoil and better weight distribution. I think it worth Mentioning it's good with 3 sided wheels
2. Agreed. But it's only safe to use on stationary combos in cunjunction with BD145. It's goodf for Attack Smile
3. I think defence in Attack mode is better, not just because it can be used with better MW but also it's weight distribution make it resist KO better Smile

Overall pretty nice Analisis Wink
(Apr. 13, 2017  12:04 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I see some issues there.
1. Kerbecs isn't good for Stamina at all due to it's shape it catch air + it's high in recoil. It's true though that's it's good in defence due to it's weight though. But I prefer Cygnus or Cancer for Defence over it and if you want 3 sided CW then Unicorn 2 would be better due to less recoil and better weight distribution. I think it worth Mentioning it's good with 3 sided wheels
2. Agreed. But it's only safe to use on stationary combos in cunjunction with BD145. It's goodf for Attack Smile
3. I think defence in Attack mode is better, not just because it can be used with better MW but also it's weight distribution make it resist KO better Smile

Overall pretty nice Analisis Wink
Thank u f2 for the pointers ?. U are helping me to improve??

(Apr. 13, 2017  4:34 PM)Sarthakbeyblade Wrote: Thank u f2 for the pointers . U are helping me to improve
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I was not certain that it interested anybody, but Burst had sent me these pictures a few days ago:
[Image: IMG-20170407-WA0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20170407-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20170407-WA0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20170407-WA0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20170407-WA0002.jpg]

[img][Image: IMG]<br /><br /><br /><br />This was scene at a Funskool outlet ...<br /><br />they are clearing stock for new arrivals...<br />Hopefully burst.. But as Burst had informed, it could be 4d and metal masters edition re-releases....<br /><br />My fingers are crossed for Burst.[/img]
(Apr. 14, 2017  9:54 AM)maxtwo Wrote: <br /><br /><br /><br />This was scene at a Funskool outlet ...<br /><br />they are clearing stock for new arrivals...<br />Hopefully burst.. But as Burst had informed, it could be 4d and metal masters edition re-releases....<br /><br />My fingers are crossed for Burst.[/img]

Yup. I was informed that Metal Fury will be rereleased too in some days. Though no news on Metal Masters. Burst is said to be released by August or September

BTW don't quote large post or one with lots of big pics. Try editing quote if it has big pics or lots of text :)
There is a receipt-based campaign starting on April 21st to win recoloured Glaive Frames with matching wbba. God Chips, all for the sake of customizing and personalizing your Beyblade:
[Image: god_campaign_catch.png]
Cool new God Bey parts campaign coming up next week. With any purchase of Beyblades totaling ¥2,000 WBBA stores give out a set of a recolored Glaive Frame and a God Chip!
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/info_d...myPost=626

Whoops, LOL
Sorry Kai-V
I'm ready to get my hands on the Metal Fusion Beys. Once im back home, I will be buying at least one of all before they get rare and expensive
(Apr. 16, 2017  3:32 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'm ready to get my hands on the Metal Fusion Beys. Once im back home, I will be buying at least one of all before they get rare and expensive

So does that mean your going to be selling some on your thread?
(Apr. 12, 2017  2:45 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: a quick update on that. Metal Fusion tops are rereleased in India and beys have reached most of stores in Mumbai (Kinda went on BeyHunt. During I found a Hasbro Blitz btw lol as only was left in store from old stock)

Rerelease Includes:-
Storm Pegasis
Lighting L-Drago
Dark Wolf
Dark Bull
Flame Sagiterio

All of them have Takara Tomy logo strangely despite having Hasbro packaging. Maybe there are chances Funskool will import Takara Tomy beys instead of Hasbro for Burst?

If possible @[Moin Junani] can you share the photo that you took at a store?
How did u get a blitz, I want one badly , ????
(Apr. 18, 2017  4:03 PM)Moin Junani Wrote: How did u get a blitz, I want one badly , ????

Store had one last left bro. If you ask MasterBeyStarAchintya too got a Zeus (or Appolon? don't remember exactly tbh) just for $4 from a store which was left there unsold. BTW that Blitz acutally got sold as day I went there I didn't had money left to buy (got Storm Pegasis's for RF). I went there in 3 hours but someone already got lol. One I got now is from other indian member
http://shogakukan.asia/beyblade-burst-1/ The manga is getting translated! And will come with a limited Gold Valkyrie layer
(Apr. 21, 2017  9:07 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: http://shogakukan.asia/beyblade-burst-1/ The manga is getting translated! And will come with a limited Gold Valkyrie layer

Wait, the website says Valtryek soooo
(Apr. 21, 2017  9:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Wait, the website says Valtryek soooo

They're using the Hasbro names
(Apr. 21, 2017  9:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: They're using the Hasbro names

Yes, so it comes with the TT version and not the Hasbro version of Valkyrie?
(Apr. 21, 2017  10:08 PM)Mage Wrote: Yes, so it comes with the TT version and not the Hasbro version of Valkyrie?

It comes with a Gold Valtryek