Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2014  4:56 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Hey all. Just a little mini rant. Hasbro really messed up with certain Beyblades. For example, Hasbro's Fang wheel is terrible, while Tomy's version is freaking awesome. Same with That one bey with the balls in the 4D Fusion Wheel.

Sig worthy moment. XD

Hasbro has done some cool things too, like available to get cheap RDF's/R2F's. And really redeemed themselves with Shogun Steel and Legends.
(Dec. 11, 2014  4:56 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Hey all. Just a little mini rant. Hasbro really messed up with certain Beyblades. For example, Hasbro's Fang wheel is terrible, while Tomy's version is freaking awesome. Same with That one bey with the balls in the 4D Fusion Wheel.
They messed up on a few (though some proved to be valuable for Limited), but overall I think it took them some time, but they did alright.
(Dec. 11, 2014  5:16 AM)Echizen Wrote:

Sig worthy moment. XD

Hasbro has done some cool things too, like available to get cheap RDF's/R2F's. And really redeemed themselves with Shogun Steel and Legends.

Undefined.
stop. Don't do anything. Now Read what you have just typed.

1. Anyways, they released hyperblades, which gave us a chance to get TT-like beys from stores irl, that was cool.

2. They are still trying to get beyblade alive through TT's hiatus.

3. With out Hasbro, we wouldn't even be able to get beys in stores. Some beys in the toyline being slightly messed up is better than no beys.
(Dec. 11, 2014  4:56 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Hey all. Just a little mini rant. Hasbro really messed up with certain Beyblades. For example, Hasbro's Fang wheel is terrible, while Tomy's version is freaking awesome. Same with[nb] That one bey with the balls in the 4D Fusion Wheel.[/b]

You don't know the name?
Ok guys, we're not seven, let it go Tongue_out

The wheel you're referring to is Jade, by the way.
You mean the Metal Fury Jade or the 4D Jade? Was the Metal Fury one proven okay for Limited?
Metal Fury Jade didn't have the spheres (there, better?) in it, so I'm guessing he meant the mode change one.

I also believe Jade had minor Attack potential in Limited, but nothing else. Wait...was the Hyperjade (see what I did there? That was bad, sorry) unbanned in Limited? If so, I think it's still fairly mediocre.
(Dec. 11, 2014  6:40 AM)Dual Wrote: Metal Fury Jade didn't have the spheres (there, better?) in it, so I'm guessing he meant the mode change one.

I also believe Jade had minor Attack potential in Limited, but nothing else. Wait...was the Hyperjade (see what I did there? That was bad, sorry) unbanned in Limited? If so, I think it's still fairly mediocre.

the 4D wheel Jade is not banned, still isn't used in Limited. Not good enough. THe unbanned wheels are Omega and Jade from 4D, only those two I believe. Omega is top-teir in Limited, poor Jade.
Speaking of 4D wheels in Limited...
I could still use some tests in my L-Drago Destroy/Destructor thread. The results look good enough to me to warrant an un-ban.
(Dec. 11, 2014  11:21 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  6:40 AM)Dual Wrote: Metal Fury Jade didn't have the spheres (there, better?) in it, so I'm guessing he meant the mode change one.

the 4D wheel Jade is not banned, still isn't used in Limited. Not good enough. THe unbanned wheels are Omega and Jade from 4D, only those two I believe. Omega is top-teir in Limited, poor Jade.
Jade suffers from similar issues to Screw; it is only useful against a certain set of heights, and is rather inconsistent with its KOing power, but has a considerable amount of smash when it does land a solid hit. I think the main reason you don't see it used as much as Screw is that it requires Jade and TH170 to be used well, and not that many people have both of those relatively rare parts, and those that do have a large collection of rare parts usually have better combos at their disposal than a mediocre niche combo like Jade.

*moment of silence for coolest wheel*
Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
Has anyone else accidentally got their organisations mixed up? Like, when I was talking to a classmate about exams and instead of "SQA" (Scottish Qualifications Authority; Scotland's exam board, effectively), I somehow said "WBBA". Now, had the teacher not come up behind me and tell us to get on with our work, I would have probably got a blank look from said classmate. I still have no idea why I even said that, as I wasn't thinking of anything Beyblade-related...

Another thing I tend to do when speaking is, if I am saying the name of something that has a "B" in its acronym, I tend to automatically say "BB", for fairly obvious reason. It will happen with this site at some point, I know that much...
Anyone interested ? The seller sell 7 €/bey and 30 € for the lot. @[taxus] might be interested, but I will buy it before him Tongue_out

[Image: MvPg7gg.jpg]
(Dec. 12, 2014  9:52 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Anyone interested ? The seller sell 7 €/bey and 30 € for the lot. @[taxus] might be interested, but I will buy it before him Tongue_out

[Image: MvPg7gg.jpg]

congrats for trolling, kid.

Tired
You're not the only one who can have good deals, lol.
Just figured I'd share this, maybe some of you would get a laugh on this one.

Anyways, it was around the beginning of April last year, where as I broke my wrist. After getting the cast on, not to my surprise nor my mother's, my untouchable arm was going to be itchy. That in mind, whenever I felt it, I always stuck a ripcord inside one of the small of openings to scratch wherever it was. It actually got the job done, though. Tongue_out
It's a complicated story but I've got problems with my feets when I was young and I was doing the same thing but with legos XD
That's certainly one way to ease the itchiness! Hee hee!

Sorry to laugh at your pain, though, Shido.
I'm sure this pertains to Beyblade, it's about BeybladeGeeks:
As some of you know, BBG just got a silver Play button from YouTube for 100,000 subscribers. I shed a small tear when I found out, because I realized William wasn't there. Congratulations BBG, you guys were the main reason I started Beyblading, and partially why I still do today. (After William passed away, I jumped ship because it wasn't the same.)
100,000 wow! I probably will never see those types of numbers. But anyways what do you expect? They're pretty well known.
On another thing about Beyblade, after all the years that I was collect Beys (retired collector), I always thought that Beyblades are quite a expensive hobby, knowing the fact that some beys price rises up a lot...and yeah, that might be the reason why I quit, because buying the beys takes up too much of my money..
Ya. But they only get expensive after the production is stopped and so like anything else ( guitar, coins etc ) they get more rarer.
I just met Zankye... He drove to my house to deliver my prize before Christmas Grin I was fan-boying so hard and I am still star struck.. best day ever
Isn't the Metal Fight Beyblade logo on the box in this picture the one the WBO made?

http://instagram.com/p/w4crsBvR9I/
(Dec. 21, 2014  10:22 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: Isn't the Metal Fight Beyblade logo on the box in this picture the one the WBO made?

http://instagram.com/p/w4crsBvR9I/

I think it is xD