Beyblade Random Thoughts

Unlike most Bladers, I actually like Beywarriors. I just like the idea of them being actual warriors fighting each other instead of just spinning tops. I can understand why most people don't like them, but I see nothing wrong with them.

(Apr. 06, 2014  4:42 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Guess what?

Today is my beyblade 2 year anniversary! 2 years from today I got my first beyblade Smile

Congrats! Lots of great memories, huh? :-)
(Apr. 06, 2014  4:42 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Guess what?

Today is my beyblade 2 year anniversary! 2 years from today I got my first beyblade Smile

Blader since 2002 right here Grin! So 12 years haha.

Bey warriors are my favorite of the side series things because they're somewhat customizable. Bey wheels you can't battle with and I don't like the raiderz at all haha.
You've bladed since you were 4?!
Yep (I think 3 actually). The only time I didn't was the hiatus from HMS to MFB. So, I've basically been a blader my whole life.
(Apr. 06, 2014  8:13 PM)Tri Wrote: Yep (I think 3 actually). The only time I didn't was the hiatus from HMS to MFB. So, I've basically been a blader my whole life.

I knew about Beyblade when I was that age, but for some reason I didn't get into it.
Someone should make a thread on beywiki with a list of all the really good beyblade combos and what type each combo is!

Unless there already is one is there?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-not-final

The top tier lists have the best combinations for the formats. There's also HMS and plastics.
Thought so thanks for telling me well I'm gonna go since I don't have any more to discuss about beyblade!
So I traded BasaltSpam (my younger brother) my Ifraid wheel, which turned out to be a HUGE mistake because it exposes his Wyvang's contact point (the one at the "head") really really well, and he's wrecking most of my Defense customs with Wyvang Ifraid BD145RF. It'll just bump harmlessly against my combo until it nails it on that one contact point and BAM, my best Defense types are sailing out of the stadium. I can beat it with E230 defense, but it's still really annoying XD

However, in my search for a relatively effective counter, I've found my position on Diablo's place on the tier list changing completely. Before, I thought it wasn't going to stay long - but now I've found it winning in places where my Synchroms were failing. It still works wonders for Anti-Attack, and oddly was able to OS quite a few other combos as well. Plus, its excellent Attack power allowed it to KO combos it couldn't OS.

Also, in the realm of Limited, I've found Vulcan to work incredibly well on a LTAC setup - it KOs, it destabilizes, and I even used it quite effectively as anti-Attack at the Michigan qualifier. I've been kinda annoyed at how it is ineffective aginst low opponents, though.

Finally, recently I've been going on a Beyblade buying spree, and once all my stuff comes in I will have about forty Beyblades. ROSE GOLD IS IN SIGHT YESSSSSS
(Apr. 07, 2014  8:20 PM)Cake Wrote: So I traded BasaltSpam (my younger brother) my Ifraid wheel, which turned out to be a HUGE mistake because it exposes his Wyvang's contact point (the one at the "head") really really well, and he's wrecking most of my Defense customs with Wyvang Ifraid BD145RF. It'll just bump harmlessly against my combo until it nails it on that one contact point and BAM, my best Defense types are sailing out of the stadium. I can beat it with E230 defense, but it's still really annoying XD

However, in my search for a relatively effective counter, I've found my position on Diablo's place on the tier list changing completely. Before, I thought it wasn't going to stay long - but now I've found it winning in places where my Synchroms were failing. It still works wonders for Anti-Attack, and oddly was able to OS quite a few other combos as well. Plus, its excellent Attack power allowed it to KO combos it couldn't OS.

Also, in the realm of Limited, I've found Vulcan to work incredibly well on a LTAC setup - it KOs, it destabilizes, and I even used it quite effectively as anti-Attack at the Michigan qualifier. I've been kinda annoyed at how it is ineffective aginst low opponents, though.

Finally, recently I've been going on a Beyblade buying spree, and once all my stuff comes in I will have about forty Beyblades. ROSE GOLD IS IN SIGHT YESSSSSS
i'm curious what did you trade for with this blader with an amazing name (basalt FTW)?
I traded it and a few other parts for a whole bunch of random parts - I traded Ifraid, a WD145, a couple of Faces, some CWs, and some other stuff I didn't particularly care about for Goriem, Orjoya, a RSF, and a few other assorted parts and Faces.
Hey, does anyone have problems with their RDFs being way to aggro? Any way to fix that?
My RDF can be pretty aggressive, but there's no legal way to make it less so. Banking at a certain angle (depending on your spin-direction) can help keep it calm, but you'll be in trouble if the combo it's on gets hit particularly hard.

If you're looking for a more consistently passive RDF, you might have to look into purchasing a new one.
So I just picked up a bandit Genbu (guys check kmart, it's loaded with wave 3) and there's a very legitimate chance after just tightening the screw it's better than both of my orange takara ones
(Apr. 12, 2014  10:02 PM)Time Wrote: So I just picked up a bandit Genbu (guys check kmart, it's loaded with wave 3) and there's a very legitimate chance after just tightening the screw it's better than both of my orange takara ones

That's pretty odd; I have two of every F230, so I've tried unscrewing/tightening one of my Hasbro Oranges, it was alright, but still not as good as my TT Orange(s).

Are yours worn/old?
Check yo axes. How do they compare to these?

(Mar. 15, 2014  7:58 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
Also is it/are they glossy or kinda a bit frosted-looking?
So I noticed on my Hasbro Hyperblade Pegasus III clear wheel, there is a gap between where the face goes into the clear wheel. By that, I mean the circular hole in the clear wheel where the face is inserted; the circle has a gap in between.

The gap seems intentional, since the edges are rounded. Yet, on all of my other Pegasus III wheels, there is no gap (on both Hasbro's regular Metal Fury and TT's)

Does anyone else's have this?

I'll post pictures, soon.
I honestly can't see a difference between the axis can someone point out what I should be seeing?
Even though I still made this purchase around a month ago, It'd only make sense that I'd post this here.

I recently purchased BB-96, and realized how my Libra isn't aggressive at all. It rarely KO's. I actually experienced Burn being able to occasionally KO Libra.

This would only mean I would have don't have the better mold.

Bummer. Unhappy
Libra isn't an attack wheel. It's primarily a defense and destabilizer wheel. EDIT: Also an anti-attacker.
As far as Libra goes, I believe the mold(s) known for weight were only found in the first few (?) MFB Random Boosters.
As far as I know, bb-96 libra is supposed to be the heaviest.
Kei has a very heavy Mold 2 Libra, which is heavier than any Mold 3 weight I've seen, but only by a very small amount, and many aren't - the weight was moved rather than added for mold 3. As for which is the most aggressive - well, most of Mold 3 Libra's aggression is on the underside, in the area where the weight was removed, but mold 2 has a more edge-focussed weight distribution, so it might compensate to some degree.

Libra isn't an attack wheel but if you can't KO balance stuff with a mold 3 one then either your RF or your Launch Strength are to blame.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:27 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Y'know who to PM first if you find any spare Aries right?

I have a spare Aries 145D if you want it you can trade it for another random booster bey