Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 13, 2016  8:16 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: what you all store beyblades in? [shelf, cupboard, Locker Stanlay case, etc]

i store my beys in a hidden cupboard in my home and i use a rapid deploy case and beylocker to carry my beys

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...opment-WIP Smile
Jesus that thing is HUGEEE, not a fan of the odd slope though, reminds me of the trash hasbro stadiums.
That oval-shaped tornado ridge is... interesting to say the least.
I'm happy to see a multiplayer(3 players) stadium came out.
Someone should make a fan series where the bad guys are super powered like nemesis but they instead use illegal mods. e.g. Adding paint to their generic metal wheels/ discs and it beats star fragment beys
Just tested out the new stuff and Yggdrasil and the light launcher from the Yggdrasil and the new starters have been modified in terms of the bits that grip onto the beyblade. And they're worse than the old ones. Beyblades love falling off them. Makes it a pain during playing with them when you launched one and when you try to launch the second it falls off the launcher!
I had the same problem with the new Light Launchers. The beyblade just kept falling off and when it did work it skipped something awful. I asked at least two others if they've had the same issue and they say they haven't so maybe just a bad batch? (Doubtful, I know)

It seems that Deathscyther's LL is still the best and most reliable, for me anyway.
Very disappointing since the black launcher looks awesome.
Since I couldn't find a Battle Strikers Random Thoughts Thread I will just post it here. I hope that's ok. Two days ago I finally recieved my 14 Battle Strikers that I ordered from kleinanzeigen.ebay.de. Since that day my friends and me play with them in school and in our free time all the time. They are so awesme. Megalodon is probably the best out of all. Good job BeyBrad. Grin
I just did a battle between MF-F Touch Gemino 145BS vs Xcaliber Heavy Xtreme. Guess who won?
(Apr. 15, 2016  12:24 PM)Zera Wrote: Since I couldn't find a Battle Strikers Random Thoughts Thread I will just post it here. I hope that's ok. Two days ago I finally recieved my 14 Battle Strikers that I ordered from kleinanzeigen.ebay.de. Since that day my friends and me play with them in school and in our free time all the time. They are so awesme. Megalodon is probably the best out of all. Good job BeyBrad. Grin

LOL I got Masumai FX uncustomised to beat stock Phantom Orion 3-0 for some reason!
LOL, that's so weird
(Apr. 15, 2016  3:20 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Xcaliber won?

Yes brother.

Which is your favorite attack wheel @all members of WBO
Am I the only one who thinks that the pre-gen Burst Beys may never see release in Hasbro's domain, outside of maybe a very limited release like they did with the early Metal Saga Beys? With Hasbro often using the anime as a push for their products, I cant see them starting off with Beys that don't appear at all in the show.
(Apr. 15, 2016  4:18 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that the pre-gen Burst Beys may never see release in Hasbro's domain, outside of maybe a very limited release like they did with the early Metal Saga Beys? With Hasbro often using the anime as a push for their products, I cant see them starting off with Beys that don't appear at all in the show.

This is precisely what I am expecting.
But actually... Maybe it won't matter. Eventually I see Dual Layers making the pre gen stuff obsolete. The teeth and the general look is such a huge step up, when I look at my first gen beys they pale in comparison
(Apr. 15, 2016  4:59 PM)gankoba Wrote: But actually... Maybe it won't matter. Eventually I see Dual Layers making the pre gen stuff obsolete. The teeth and the general look is such a huge step up, when I look at my first gen beys they pale in comparison

Even the difference between, say, Spriggan and Xcalibur is incredible. Xcalibur and the other later releases are so much more visually impressive than the first wave.
However, I think that Hasbro is gonna give us the pre-gen beys as part of the "soft launch" they have planned, then they will release dual layers with the anime at the same time. The anime definitlely can't start this year, and releasing the dual layers months before the anime sounds like a bad move.
[Image: 33mlock.jpg]

Yeah I have now converted this Beyraiderz into a top.
My Dual Layer reviews based on almost no experience:

V2BV: Bad
S2KU: Cool but useless, Knuckle could be interesting
K2LP: Bad
R2GR: Gravity's good, Revolve is god-tier

Basically get Rising Ragnaruk.

We desperately need a great Attack Layer.
How do you feel about Unite specifically?
(Apr. 16, 2016  10:00 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How do you feel about Unite specifically?

It seems cool and I think it's fun, but I don't know how it can be useful in the current metagame. We need more Layers with different kinds of gameplay functions to take advantage of the Drivers that we have.

Would love a reissue of Valkyrie with V2's teeth; I think even mint Valkyrie bursts too easily to be viable.