Beyblade Random Thoughts

I know that...

I never did check any of his posts, so I was clueless
I'm not really prone to typing "perfectly" all the time anyway.

Regardless, this is all off-topic, so I would like to insist that we go back to actual Beyblade-related Random Thoughts...
days, but I had a random thought. why is we don't have a beypointer system/ point card system like japan does? Either the same system or are own made one but I noticed we do not have a set up for it and I have meet a lot of underground bladers or people who want to become bladers but have no one to introduce them to the game( which I'm attempting to do in my area.) So its popularity seems to be going up both from the show and curiosity.

So why is it we don't? I understand the spirit of blading is to have fun and I hate when a game gets to serious in the air but making fun little bets or having points won in tournaments along with the normal prize's seems like an extra fun thing to place in the game =) Personally I would like to see the card set up like how they do inital D since that system seems safest from cheaters.

ahh but I ramble, I just thought it was weird we don't have some form of system like that, either endorsed by Hasbro themselves or a third party group(like WBO or similar group) being given permission to over see such a project to set it up and get bladers, both old new and underground, to come out for and show their blader colors.

(end of long, I think circled ramble) ^^;;; just a thought I was wondering about xP
We don't have the Beypointer/BeyPoint Card system because the Bey Ta machines were never introduced outside of Japan. If they had done that, there'd probably be people who cheated the system as well.
If they did introduce them, they would struggle to find somewhere to set them up, toy stores here aren't well suited to that, and arcades are simply far, far less popular in the West than Japan.

Also, it would require hasbro to put in more than a bare minimum of effort.
Ahhh I see, and yes I suppose their would be people who would try an find a way to exploit the system( darn cheaters ruining things for others Pinching_eyes_2) well it's still a nice dream of having a world wide system so bladers around the world can stack up points and skills against one another all over.( just my opinion x3)

Edit:you hve a point their to th!nk, guess hasbro wouldn't really put that much effort into a game if they don't see easy money from it -.- and yea guess arcade fame has died down, I still love thearcade but I can only speak for me xP
The WBO's Beypoint system behaves the same way, it is just that we do not issue little electronic devices for it...
Ahhh well I'm still new to the site and I thought it was it's own thing for the site and not bey matches, but that clears it up and I am A ok with this ^^
what about a little phone app of the beypoint system and you could you your phone as the beypointer???
Why are there so many modes For VariAres? Can you truly consider the PC frame Halfway out while rotating a Mode?
The phone app Idea sounds like a fun one x3 have it directly linked to WBO so you can have point battles with friends or sync up at tournaments and also check the rankings to see who's top even when your not at home.

Idea sounds great but how much would it cost to make an app like that? also to make sure the app couldn't be cheated to make sure people don't mess with the scores, how likely would we be able to accomplish this?
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:19 AM)faissaloo Wrote: what about a little phone app of the beypoint system and you could you your phone as the beypointer???

This belongs in "Make your Suggestions!", not here.

(Dec. 27, 2011  12:19 AM)Vulcan Destroy Wrote: Why are there so many modes For VariAres? Can you truly consider the PC frame Halfway out while rotating a Mode?

We classify things the way Takara Tomy does. Is two modes really "so many"?
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:19 AM)faissaloo Wrote: what about a little phone app of the beypoint system and you could you your phone as the beypointer???

It wouldn't work out well since the majority of the people here are kids. They don't own phones. Well, maybe some since this generation is exposed to electronics. Anyways, there's not a point for that since you can just get a beypointer.
(Dec. 27, 2011  12:26 AM)Hazel Wrote:

This belongs in "Make your Suggestions!", not here.

(Dec. 27, 2011  12:19 AM)Vulcan Destroy Wrote: Why are there so many modes For VariAres? Can you truly consider the PC frame Halfway out while rotating a Mode?

We classify things the way Takara Tomy does. Is two modes really "so many"?
On a uncustom VariAres D: D theres 12. Look on the box Tongue_out
do people still play with hms and plastics?
Yes. If you feel up to contributing your knowledge of plastics, there's a couple of threads in my sig that a few of us would be grateful to have your input Smile
There's also an HMS parts discussion somewhere.

There are still a few tourneys here and there, since plastics remembrance day a few of us have really got back into them.
HMS has recently seen a large surge in popularity around here, so this would be the best time to contribute about it.
I remember HMS being pretty straight forward.. I think pretty much everything in the wiki is enough to educate anyone on their usage.

A metal ape defense combo is probably the most obscure thing I've used.
Welcome back Syn. I hope you also get intriguied in MFB/4D too. Smile

So like, I toyed with Wing PegasisCH120RF vs Duo AquarioGB145RS. And OMG, I finally got a KO off it. But then I started testing and no KOs again ;_;. Wing will prevail ! I can promise you that lol.
Yeah. I steer clear of them just because my bank can't cope with a third game, but from what I hear it's a pretty simple meta.

I'm really glad to see you around again though Smile
You can always contribute to Beywiki with HMS articles which aren't already up (for whatever reason?) like Aero Knight?

It seems as if only Plastics contain hidden secrets we're stilling finding, but that is obvious considering the amount of diversity there.
Plastics is a wide variety of its own metagame. I think there are more parts in plastics than MFB right? Like th!nk said before he left MFb for a while "Plastics, broader metagame". I'll never for get that quote he said. At the same time, its more complexity in tiers and skills.
As far as I'm concerned, there is far more diversity and parts. Especially considering Plastics did not recycle their parts nearly as much as MFB does!
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:15 AM)Dan Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, there is far more diversity and parts. Especially considering Plastics did not recycle their parts nearly as much as MFB does!

Well ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-124-K...#pid853525
And th!nk's reply.
I do actually own an Aero Knight MS I never opened, but I really don't remember enough about the game to contribute anything meaningful.

HMS has only a handful of parts that need to be bothered with, and they're all revolved around GFC, GFC-UM, and Bearing Core.. The other top tier cores were Bearing Core 2, Metal Change Core, and Grip Weight Core.

The AR's were straight forward.. Circle Upper/Samurai Upper and Metal Ape to a lesser extent.. There were a couple other tested AR's people liked but I think you could win just owning those three. The Weight Disks were probably the most ambiguous part about hms as far as survival types went.. God Ring, Free Survivor, Reverse Defenser, or just a plain Circle Wide. I own a Reverse Defense but never bothered testing it iirc

I probably won't get much involved in the game aside from posting about it occasionally.. There were a lot of unanswered questions with plastics that keep me curious though.