Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wow, great!
Well, people who aren't able to get a hang of VariAres will be happy. Grin
According to some tests I saw, Wing is better used for Defense. So, you might see some decent attackers face problems while battling against it...
Rock Giraffe/Zurafa is one of the best looking beys I've seen so far.
Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium ain't half bad, either! And I'm lovin' Dark Libra's aesthetics Tongue_out_wink
Christmas was awesome! Now I gotta think of something to use my $25 eBay gift card on... or I could just save it Tongue_out
Thanks to Dan, I've got a pretty good idea of what to get with my $50 eBay gift card Tongue_out
Duo Uranus and Death Quetz boii Cool

Time to get back into the metagame!
(Dec. 26, 2011  12:28 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Thanks to Dan, I've got a pretty good idea of what to get with my $50 eBay gift card Tongue_out
Duo Uranus and Death Quetz boii Cool

Time to get back into the metagame!
Frick the metagame, imo LOL
I'm in it for the fun (Metal System boiiiiii)
curse you rai on giving me metal system fever ._.
Ha, I didn't get Death Quetz for christmas, but I got a heck of a lot of other stuff. Nightmare Rex and Pre HWS Wolf, as well as a beycarrier hard type (even though most of the new stuff doesn't fit in there, it still is a nice way to carry beys) I also got a Poison Zurafa, but the track was malformed. (I always seem to get the defective beys, heh heh...) and another Basalt horogium/twisted tempo. I ordered the very first L-drago, L-Drago destroy and a Big bang pegasus DX set from toynk.com with the money I got from relatives.

Also, Fang Leone AD145 MB is like an upgraded rock leone 145WB, with more useful parts too. I'm wondering while Takara Tomy hasn't made a version with those parts yet. Not that those parts have much competitive usage together...
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, what was wrong with those previous names?
IMO, names like Gargoyle, Wolborg, Griffolyn(I hope I spelled it well), etc. were WAY too cool in comparison... Smile

I only said that I liked the MFB names. I can see there's nothing wrong with those names. Anyway, I wasn't there when HMS came out, so I don't know any of their names.

Personally, I still prefer the MFB names, they just have more personality IMO. Some of the 4D names however, are terrible: Beat Lynx sounds like some DJ and Big Bang Pegasis is on the wrong side of the space theme.
(Dec. 25, 2011  11:49 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Rock Giraffe/Zurafa is one of the best looking beys I've seen so far.
Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium ain't half bad, either! And I'm lovin' Dark Libra's aesthetics Tongue_out_wink
Christmas was awesome! Now I gotta think of something to use my $25 eBay gift card on... or I could just save it Tongue_out

To me though, Rock Giraffe looks like a considerably ugly rainbow... Tongue_out
Just look at the number of colors it has! Yellow, Orange, Silver(or, the metallic color of Rock), Black... And also a little bit of green(?) on the Face... Except for the face, the remaining parts look too brightly colored...
Twisted Tempo though, looks AMAZING!!! I've loved its design from the start, most notably those 'all clear' parts, the clock-like design of Horogium, and the Spiral Staircase of Death.
I don't know why, but the Spiral Staircase fascinates me more than anything. It looks so cool!
And, are you forgetting Gravity Destroyer, yo?! It is another well-made beyblade.
The colors go in SO well! Black and Purple make up for an amazingly spooky(yet cool) costume for a bey. Not to mention it looks like a phantom beyblade to me while spinning. Its perfect for the beyblade version of- Phantom of the Opera, which was so overly-hyped in the Tom and Jerry and Pink Panther episodes. Tongue_out
In front of these, Rock Giraffe looks meh...
I haven't received my Christmas present yet, and as I am certain that my parents will let me have just one beyblade, it should be tough to choose between Gravity and Twisted(should it be available)...
(Dec. 26, 2011  6:27 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  11:49 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Rock Giraffe/Zurafa is one of the best looking beys I've seen so far.

To me though, Rock Giraffe looks like a considerably ugly rainbow... Tongue_out
Just look at the number of colors it has! Yellow, Orange, Silver(or, the metallic color of Rock), Black... And also a little bit of green(?) on the Face... Except for the face, the remaining parts look too brightly colored...
Twisted Tempo though, looks AMAZING!!! I've loved its design from the start, most notably those 'all clear' parts, the clock-like design of Horogium, and the Spiral Staircase of Death.
I don't know why, but the Spiral Staircase fascinates me more than anything. It looks so cool!
And, are you forgetting Gravity Destroyer, yo?! It is another well-made beyblade.
The colors go in SO well! Black and Purple make up for an amazingly spooky(yet cool) costume for a bey. Not to mention it looks like a phantom beyblade to me while spinning. Its perfect for the beyblade version of- Phantom of the Opera, which was so overly-hyped in the Tom and Jerry and Pink Panther episodes. Tongue_out
In front of these, Rock Giraffe looks meh...
I haven't received my Christmas present yet, and as I am certain that my parents will let me have just one beyblade, it should be tough to choose between Gravity and Twisted(should it be available)...

i think hell kerbexs and phatom orion need a notable metion aswell both looka amazing this is why i love that the m,etal wheeels in 4D they where alot more anastetically pleaseing
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i think hell kerbexs and phatom orion need a notable metion aswell both looka amazing this is why i love that the m,etal wheeels in 4D they where alot more anastetically pleaseing

Looking of them puts you in a euphoric state of mind? Eee
I wonder where is this game going,actually Beyblade, is an hobby, not an competition.
We,including myself,have made combos,we do testing but aren't we spoiling the fun ?

Then,nearly all of the tests we conduct are done in BB-10,which are thousands time less available than the Hasbro ones.I myself own a BB-10, but then again, BB-10 is much less available.Hasbro ones are quite less available than Hasbro ones. Should we have tests done in Hasbro more popular than confining them in just one thread [Hasbro testing thread] ?
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:52 AM)Zynx Wrote: Then,nearly all of the tests we conduct are done in BB-10,which are thousands time less available than the Hasbro ones.I myself own a BB-10, but then again, BB-10 is much less available.Hasbro ones are quite less available than Hasbro ones.
Exactly the opposite thing of this could be said if we lived in Asia. BB-10 are the most balanced stadiums too, the test results from it are the most plausible, fair, and non bias ones you can get. Most Hasbro ones are gimmicky and unfair to attack types.
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:52 AM)Zynx Wrote: I wonder where is this game going,actually Beyblade, is an hobby, not an competition.
We,including myself,have made combos,we do testing but aren't we spoiling the fun ?

Then,nearly all of the tests we conduct are done in BB-10,which are thousands time less available than the Hasbro ones.I myself own a BB-10, but then again, BB-10 is much less available.Hasbro ones are quite less available than Hasbro ones. Should we have tests done in Hasbro more popular than confining them in just one thread [Hasbro testing thread] ?

It has long been understood that Beyblading on a competitive level is and will always be an expensive hobby. We want the game to be as fair and balanced as possible, and Hasbro Stadia do not offer that.
am i the only one who tries as hard as possible to Diffiniciate my beys as close as possible i got two gravity perseus's stamina version but the face is making me go hmm sorry its just i try my best to be organized....im probably the only one who does this huh...
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:56 AM)Clonetos Wrote: am i the only one who tries as hard as possible to Diffiniciate my beys as close as possible i got two gravity perseus's stamina version but the face is making me go hmm sorry its just i try my best to be organized....im probably the only one who does this huh...

What does that mean? I didn't understand what you said...

Random Thought- Gravity Perseus is out of stock in every store I went to. So is Twisted(as it is I didn't expect it to be around)... Looks like this Christmas I won't get any present... Tired
The Destroyer CW, as far as I understood.
Now which version(normal/attack) should it be, I dunno... Tongue_out
@CurlyMagic- Gravity Perseus is extremely well designed. It looks good on most things! Grin
I want it, but its a shame that I am unable to find it.
If the real world followed beylogic, would juvenile crime rate go up?
That belongs in anime/manga random thoughts.
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:24 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:56 AM)Clonetos Wrote: am i the only one who tries as hard as possible to Diffiniciate my beys as close as possible i got two gravity perseus's stamina version but the face is making me go hmm sorry its just i try my best to be organized....im probably the only one who does this huh...

What does that mean? I didn't understand what you said...

Random Thought- Gravity Perseus is out of stock in every store I went to. So is Twisted(as it is I didn't expect it to be around)... Looks like this Christmas I won't get any present... Tired

You know tell which one is which differentiate like i can tell my hell horuseus facebolt from the first time i got it from the second one due to the first one being a darker shade in color while the second one is more lighter. ALSO Random thought I was HOPING to get a vulcan wheel I wanted one and i got one....weird...
Go to the Beyblade Anime/Manga Forum on this site...
We have a thread to discuss this. Smile
EDIT- Beaten by th!nk, and Clonetos!
Clonetos- So you mean to say that you like to keep your beys assembled in the way they were out of the box?
Same for me! I never disassemble more than two beys together!
(Dec. 26, 2011  12:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Go to the Beyblade Anime/Manga Forum on this site...
We have a thread to discuss this. Smile
EDIT- Beaten by th!nk, and Clonetos!
Clonetos- So you mean to say that you like to keep your beys assembled in the way they were out of the box?
Same for me! I never disassemble more than two beys together!

i do....for now until i get a much more simplified method of organazation I.E a tackle box i mean cmon a bey"locker" cost a lot but only does so much tackle box=cheaper more defined method Oh also i got a fancy metal chest i plan to deck out to store "pricesless" rare beys in oh what fun that will be >:3
(Dec. 26, 2011  11:46 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: The Destroyer CW, as far as I understood.
Now which version(normal/attack) should it be, I dunno... Tongue_out
@CurlyMagic- Gravity Perseus is extremely well designed. It looks good on most things! Grin
I want it, but its a shame that I am unable to find it.

Lol, I remember i went to a shop looking for storm pegy and earth eagle (for RF and WD) and guess what - I found hasbro Galaxy pegy, MLD and Gravity Destroyer (it was the last piece)!!!
I was thinking of going for Ray Striker (CS) instead of Gravity, but I didnt find Gravity anywhere else...
Now I consider myself lucky Smile
I bought a Meteo L Drago once, when Gravity was widely available.
Thinking MLD would become rare as soon as Ryuga makes an appearance, I bought it.
And guess what, its been exactly the opposite! Gravity's been much popular than MLD! Unhappy
1 day till diablo nemesis comes out, yeahhhhhhh, or probably not[/align]