Nice observation. To go even more basic would be:
Flat-Attack
Ball- Defense
Sharp(stays the same)- stamina
Semi Flat - Balance
This is the Pre-HWS basic
Oh yes, that is true! Grin
Well, just until RDF comes out...
It will be a rubber variant for the D bottoms. But, will it be considered a variant of D series or F series?
If D series, then we may need just a Metal variant of D series bottoms. And finally, the table would be complete!
I'm going to go with the Flat series(just because I'm taking the R and D as modifiers to the Flat tip). Purely speculation of course, but history is on my side.
Oh yes, now I do realize that its gonna be with Flat series. Usually, the last letter of a bottom's name has specified which kind of bottom it is gonna be... Sad.
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:21 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh yes, now I do realize that its gonna be with Flat series. Usually, the last letter of a bottom's name has specified which kind of bottom it is gonna be... Sad.

Not only that, but there are plenty of official pictures which show the actual bottom. Check the BB-119 thread for the goods.
Yes Arupaeo, thanks for that! Grin
But, I have seen most pics. Just that, I still thought that it might be classified for D series. Now I also realized how dumb my thoughts were! Tongue_out
So.... back to plastics Smile. After watching a video of Dragoon GT vs Dranzer GT. Im a definite get it guy! Also is BB10 attack staduim legal for unofficial and testing for plastics? Just want to make sure. I want to be part of the plastic metagame again. Speaking of I showed my mom JR_Tiger and Poisedons plastic selling thread. She said mmhmmm I bet you want now huh? I told you not to throw them away, yet you didnt listen. But she yes though. Ugh Plastic Remberance Day please come again quickly!

Now, I wanna talk about the best uncustom plastic for balance, attack, and defense.

Dragoon G?: Yes I guess? Ohh isnt Dragoon GT good? Killer or no?

10B Bistool?: What part you need to custom with it? I would love to do testing and find top tier combos for plastic

DranzerGT?: Isnt the AR upper smash ot just regular smash?

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons for the Wolborg series. I loved them to death also :V

-poof- off to Reading plastic shops and threads o.o
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEYBLADE-METAL...630wt_1139

look like hasbro realse The black Bakushin susanoo 90wf in a game.
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:55 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEYBLADE-METAL...630wt_1139

Heh, that's been known for a little while Tongue_out
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:57 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:55 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEYBLADE-METAL...630wt_1139

Heh, that's been known for a little while Tongue_out
oh Tongue_out lol
need to catch up on beybladin news Tongue_out
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:42 PM)® Wrote: -poof- off to Reading plastic shops and threads o.o

Ive got the what to buy in plastics if it helps XD
hey um bey brad i got to ask u two questions
1 my bey is
facebolt: lightning L drago
energy ring:ray stricker
fusion ring: cyber pegasus
spin track:earth virgo
proformance tip: burn fireblaze

is that a good combo?

and i just love the rubber proformance tips there great

and if u have any burn fireblaze pro tips im in need of a new one how much would u want for it
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:14 PM)metallicgryffin Wrote: hey um bey brad i got to ask u two questions
1 my bey is
facebolt: lightning L drago
energy ring:ray stricker
fusion ring: cyber pegasus
spin track:earth virgo
proformance tip: burn fireblaze

is that a good combo?

and i just love the rubber proformance tips there great

and if u have any burn fireblaze pro tips im in need of a new one how much would u want for it

Firstly, Brad is now inactive in Beyblade and on this board, but if you looked around, we are thousands of other qualified members who are there to help you instead.

Secondly, this topic is not for questions. Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
(Oct. 23, 2011  7:04 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  5:42 PM)® Wrote: -poof- off to Reading plastic shops and threads o.o

Ive got the what to buy in plastics if it helps XD

LOL dude that helped a lot but Im afraid that Dragoon S is hard to find now V_V will Dragoon GT's base work? It seems agressive.
Most Engine Gears are pretty useless, Dragoon GT's engine gear was one of the better ones, but generally, they're too tall, and having such hefty tips slows them down. I do love both dragoon and dranzer gt's AR's though.

Storm isn't super hard to find, and you can always by one with worn rubber and replace the rubber with that from a sonokong gold one (legal, but the gold parts tend not to fit with regular ones).

The gt's are some of the rarest beys, so yeah.

Plastics tourneys can be held whenever btw, you could get some and organise one yourself without it being remembrance day! Grin

Dragoon G's ar is great, though I currently love gt's, eight spiker is a staple part. 10 wide is handy. Base and sg are, like basically all eg's, lame.

10bBistool: still waiting on my bistool but there really are better beys. 10 balance is the part it's customised with tho.

Dranzer GT: it's upper attack, with a little smash mixed in. Check the "building a plastics top tier list" thread for the combo I nicked off.mc frown and use Triangle Wing on.instead of upper dragoon, I love it. That said, upper dragoon (kid/master dragoon) is an easier purchase, and often considered better :\

Bb 10 is fully plastivs legal, though tornado attack is more "realistic" if you like.

Wolborgs? Mkay.
Wolborg 1: Hasbro one had a wonky shaft and poorly angled tip, avoid it. TT one is possibly the best for straight up stamina zombies (bearing stingers shaft competes here), but is rather easy to KO. Other parts not worth mentioning at all, unless you really can't find a better base for the sg.

Wolborg 2: Rubber tip makes it hard to ko, using a bearing makes up for the poor stamina, however OS is a significantly greater risk here. Base is better than wolborg 1's, though dragoon v2 should be purchased for a serious zombie. Used in that dranzer gt combo I mentioned earlier, as it's the best base for that (dragoon v2's scrapes, etc). AR has some smash, but there are many better options.

Wolborg 3 (Uriel): Base is a mirror of dragoon v2's, gold plastic makes it fragile, not really a wolborg.

Wolborg 4 (G series): one of the decent eg's due to the exclusive survivor eg or w/e, which offers good protection. Would have been monstrous if it were compatible with zeus's bearing gear. Ar sucks bad.

I find burning cerberous's dual bearing sg is harder to ko than wolborg 1's sg while still having great stamina, and the slightly lower base (compared to dragoon v2's) is nice too.

Beywiki has loads of info on this stuff. Also, if you get into plastics, do grab a wide defence weight disk, you'll need that or wide survivor for a zombie, and it's an incredibly versatile piece.
From my extremely odd, yet seemingly effective way of testing a Clear Wheel's balance, Aquario has the best, better than Bull, Kerbecs, and whatever else I can't seem to remember.

I need to test it more extensively though.
Gee th!nk. But plastic will be expensive to get all those top tier parts Unhappy Lucky we got JR_Tiger and Poisedon Eee......... Thanks for the advice man.!
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:30 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: From my extremely odd, yet seemingly effective way of testing a Clear Wheel's balance, Aquario has the best, better than Bull, Kerbecs, and whatever else I can't seem to remember.

I need to test it more extensively though.

This is a heavily supported idea, as I recall - many people have reported longer spin times with Aquario than Bull and Cancer, and obviously longer than Kerbecs.

Kerbecs has a special synergy with Basalt, however, that lends itself better for Defense purposes.
@®: No problemo, I'm always up to lecture people on plastics Wink

And Shaba/Hazel, agreed with both of you. Aquario is basically a continuous circle, and well, I basically pointed out the kerbecs+basalt thing so I obviously agree on that.
Ah, yeah, "Gasher" was the one I was forgetting.

And yeah, Kerbecs with Basalt is an exception.
Did you guys know that Hasbro modified the metal masters beys? They made Basalt a little more heavier, they added more rubber to the surface of the L-Drago II clear wheel, they made the paint on Galaxy look absolutly amazing, they made the Perceus clear wheel less flimsy, they made the rubber on RSF harder, and enhanced basically every beys performance. I really respect Hasbro now and to think I used to call them Hasderp!
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Did you guys know that Hasbro modified the metal masters beys? They made Basalt a little more heavier, they added more rubber to the surface of the L-Drago II clear wheel, they made the paint on Galaxy look absolutly amazing, they made the Perceus clear wheel less flimsy, they made the rubber on RSF harder, and enhanced basically every beys performance. I really respect Hasbro now and to think I used to call them Hasderp!

Yo, we stopped calling them Hasderp a while ago. Serious

Some of these we already knew about (Galaxy, L-Drago II), but RSF and Perseus were new to me.

Also, there's no difference in Hasbro and TT's parts. Speechless
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:13 AM)MFB Mad Master Wrote: Did you guys know that Hasbro modified the metal masters beys? They made Basalt a little more heavier, they added more rubber to the surface of the L-Drago II clear wheel, they made the paint on Galaxy look absolutly amazing, they made the Perceus clear wheel less flimsy, they made the rubber on RSF harder, and enhanced basically every beys performance. I really respect Hasbro now and to think I used to call them Hasderp!

There has been no actual evidence to support them modifying Basalt in any way. Until I see actual weights from someone of valuable reputation, I will refuse to believe any such claims.

I have also not seen anything about RSF or Perseus' CW.

To modify a meme: Evidence or get the hell out. Don't post things like that unless you have evidence to back it up, as it can be misleading to others.
(Oct. 24, 2011  1:31 AM)th!nk Wrote: To modify a meme: Evidence or get the hell out. Don't post things like that unless you have evidence to back it up, as it can be misleading to others.

That's right. Show me weights from a balanced Digital scale that measures to the hundredth of a gram, then get it backed up by someone who has produced prior good weights, or don't post your spam.

It is well past the time that the hasbro weight meme dies the death it deserves. But because it hasn't yet, let me be clear.

Hasbro and TT metal wheels weigh exactly the same amount.