Beyblade Random Thoughts

Eh, shouldnt that go in "Going away/Coming back" topic? Sad to here you go, though. Youve been helpful.
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:29 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:55 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what with all the tourney in melbourne and sydney theirs one like veryday while the rest if the country dont get squat it just seem unfair for all the brisbane and south austrlia bladers

I see you haven't bothered to host a tournament, so why are you so offended that no one else has? The reason they haven't is likely similar to the reason you haven't.

Want tourneys? Do it yourself.

i dont have enough money to import a good stadium alos im nowhere near hte brisbane city it like a hour drive for me aswell

That's not our problem. You could always save up for a stadium if you desperately want a tournament. Quit complaining, there have been a lot of tournament hosts who've had much more struggles.

Hello people! Finally! Mumbai, India will have its first tourney after a long period of struggle (almost a year). Grin *overjoyed*
OK, so now a random thought- Tornado Herculeo's F tip is quite different from the normal ones... Then, it should probably have some extremely good use in Stamina-Saving Attack tips. Isn't it?
Or, its just that the F tip works differently only in the Tornado Stadium?
(Oct. 20, 2011  8:49 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hello people! Finally! Mumbai, India will have its first tourney after a long period of struggle (almost a year). Grin *overjoyed*
OK, so now a random thought- Tornado Herculeo's F tip is quite different from the normal ones... Then, it should probably have some extremely good use in Stamina-Saving Attack tips. Isn't it?

According to BeyWiki and Beyblade Wiki, YES
Somewhat comprehensive desc. of spinstealing.
Spin Stealing: The art of using 'equalization' while being able to withhold the energy transfered, dealt strong attacks to lower RPM, have some type of threshold that absorbs the shock from attacks dealt by opposing object, spin in the opposing direction the other object is spinning, have a high resistance against force, an object that does not produce, if any, little or no recoil.

That is all gentlemen.
Kaizer MFB- Well, all of that put down in a beautiful paragraph would make it sound more better! Grin
(Oct. 20, 2011  8:49 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hello people! Finally! Mumbai, India will have its first tourney after a long period of struggle (almost a year). Grin *overjoyed*

It works just differently in the Tornado Stadium any you can replace any other f tip still do the same and the other kind of f tip still do (WF,XF,...) the trick. It is just because when the f tip run it the small circle of Turntable 2, the velocity of the f tip is increase ( the new velocity = the velocity of the f tip + the velocity of Turntable 2) and also the circle is small, it seems to ren pretty fast. Stop Turntable 2 spinning, you can see the f tip still run with the normal speed. It is able to perform the Tornado Attack special move thanks to the Turntable 2 not the unique F tip
Ah, so does that mean that just any F tip would get a 'Tornado Attack'?
A future game for Beyblade on the Kinect, perhaps ?
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/20052295.html
The very last section of the article.
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:29 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:55 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what with all the tourney in melbourne and sydney theirs one like veryday while the rest if the country dont get squat it just seem unfair for all the brisbane and south austrlia bladers

I see you haven't bothered to host a tournament, so why are you so offended that no one else has? The reason they haven't is likely similar to the reason you haven't.

Want tourneys? Do it yourself.

i dont have enough money to import a good stadium alos im nowhere near hte brisbane city it like a hour drive for me aswell

First response: well, do not complain that there are no tournaments, obviously everyone else has similar/equal issues, and that is why there are no tourneys.

Second: the drive to the location I held/hold tournaments was 40 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic. And I won't even go into how far Deikailo has travelled to spin tops.

Furthermore, hosting is hard, and I totally understand when someone hosts a tourney and then doesn't do it again. Not neccessarily related to the subject but yeah.
I personally love the red variant of the byxis face and 230 hasbro released with byxis. I know a lot of people complained about the color change from purple to red, but for some reason I feel the red suits the bey just as well as the purple does.
(Oct. 20, 2011  4:38 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah, so does that mean that just any F tip would get a 'Tornado Attack'?

yes. And any series of F tips will do
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:21 PM)Slee Wrote: I personally love the red variant of the byxis face and 230 hasbro released with byxis. I know a lot of people complained about the color change from purple to red, but for some reason I feel the red suits the bey just as well as the purple does.

I completely agree with you. I especially love the face because on the Takara version, the purple made it too hard to see the mark, while the hasbro version got it perfect.
(Oct. 20, 2011  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A future game for Beyblade on the Kinect, perhaps ?
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/20052295.html
The very last section of the article.

No no please don't be glowing bey. If you search online, you may find that Vietnam have release a World Guiness Record serie spinning top that can glow controllable. That's thing suck.
And you know what? it was the record for longest Spinning Tops (255 minutes)
Know why? It use batteries!!Unhappy
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:40 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: No no please don't be glowing bey. If you search online, you may find that Vietnam have release a World Guiness Record serie spinning top that can glow controllable. That's thing suck.

... Those are not even physical spinning tops anymore, they are just graphics. You know what the Kinect is, no ?
He was talking about this picture: :http://www.famitsu.com/news/201110/images/00052295/pI9uASarJ5Y5O6s19mA71k812z8xuzs8.html
To me they feel like plastics rather then MFB or not Beyblade at all.
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:40 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: No no please don't be glowing bey. If you search online, you may find that Vietnam have release a World Guiness Record serie spinning top that can glow controllable. That's thing suck.

... Those are not even physical spinning tops anymore, they are just graphics. You know what the Kinect is, no ?

Yes I know that. Sorry was too sleepy to think. It was like 3 in the morning in VN
Just opened my new package, and my first set of blades since i sold my whole collection about a year ago.

Two quick observations: Screw Capricorne's color scheme is hideous. Hell Kerbecs is absolutely gorgeous. The details in the metal wheel are awesome, and the colors work together so well.
Yeah it's wierd how the clear wheel, face and track and bottom aren't all the same colour. I like the blue colour of the capricorne wheel though. It looks awesome.
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:53 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah it's wierd how the clear wheel, face and track and bottom aren't all the same colour. I like the blue colour of the capricorne wheel though. It looks awesome.
The track and bottom are the same color. But yeah, I agree. The Capricorne clear wheel looks divine.
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:40 PM)Corey Wrote: Just opened my new package, and my first set of blades since i sold my whole collection about a year ago.

Two quick observations: Screw Capricorne's color scheme is hideous. Hell Kerbecs is absolutely gorgeous. The details in the metal wheel are awesome, and the colors work together so well.

I love Screw Capricorne. Unhappy

I got my Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set and MF kit today. 3 Segment Launcher grip is really nice, and my Bloody Thermal Lacerta card fit in the slot. It took me a while to adjust to the whole left-spin thing, but I'm really enjoying my current primary combo, MF Gravity Perseus(Attack) BD145(Clear)RF. It looks really nice, and has a really unique and amusing functionality.

I also have a bruise on my knee from an LLD recoil KO on H145.
Hmm. I'm quite sure that belongs in Recent Purchases thread Hazel. Uncertain

Anyways, I use MF Gravity Perseus (attack version) BD145R(2)F too. I actually prefer it over MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF. Although, my R2F is clear. Grin
Well, I just got MLD from Hasbro! Well, I now really respect Hasbro as I am getting it for a throw-away price now compared to those fairly expensive TT beys. I always loved MLD's color scheme and hence, its a beauty. Grin
The color of the launcher is bad, though. A golden-ish launcher with a blue ripcord.... Looks hideous.
Hero- And yes, I also posted this in Recent Purchases, so no worries! Grin
Corey- Seriously, Screw Capricorne is BAD looking. Sorry Hazel. Unhappy
Just play around with MF (metal flat)..i find it amusing..Blitz Unicorno BD145 MF easily tackle down MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS by outspin..XD haha
Screw Capricorn 85 R2F seems fun to play against Basalt Kerbecs 145 CS..(Basalt K.O. though) but it dont stand a chance against Basalt BD145 since Screw cant go below it..
(Oct. 22, 2011  5:31 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm. I'm quite sure that belongs in Recent Purchases thread Hazel. Uncertain

Anyways, I use MF Gravity Perseus (attack version) BD145R(2)F too. I actually prefer it over MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF. Although, my R2F is clear. Grin

No. I did not recently purchase it. I received it and had fun playing with it. That is a Random Thought. I posted about it in Recent Purchases when it was recently purchased.

I actually meant to type MF G.P.(A) BD145MF, not R2F, though I might try R2F on it, too. Really, though, I'm just in love with the MF combo, for some reason - maybe that it's easier to control, or that it's actually a Balance-type...