Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yes, I agree on that, Hazel! Combos of MF/XF/WF are really good as they are much more easier to control, and also provide stamina. MF's weight also contributes to defense. So, MF is best!
OK, so I played around with my new MLD and I realized that I have no control over LF!!!! I feel so ashamed! I am so afraid of imagining- If I can't control LF, what would happen if I use RF or any other Rubber bottom???
I was quite confident about controlling attack types as I used to be great at controlling Grip Flat Core. Now I realized that my thoughts were just facades.... Waah!!!!!!! Crying
The falsity of my thoughts has been out.. Make me your No.1 apprentice Tourney And Attack Queen Deikailo!!!! Tongue_out
She is all I can think of now, considering she is an expert with attack types!
RF is easier to control and preform a good flower pattern than LF, you have nothing to worry about.
Really?! Ah, I can still use attack types! I'm so happy!
Thanks Cyber! Grin
But yeah, I was seriously dumbstruck after realizing that I had no control over LF...
I just realized
If I wanna be invincible, I've got to use this:

Take that Mountain Dew!
BTW, I'm totally gonna make this Joyful_3
Ultimate Team: Hell Kerbecs and Fusion Hades, the devil and his guard dog.
I was going to post that, lol. Hasbro is building and building the fails.
They'll probably change it to Pluto or something like that.

Edit - Oops, just remembered that Pluto is in the anime.
Which then conflicts with the anime's Pluto.

L-Drago alternates in an RB? I'm willing to bet that they're the Assault and Rush MLD's. That one with the darker L-Drago looks like Assault. Sorry for speculating, but I'm just surprised to see them in an RB.

And that Sagittario evolution is long overdue.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:45 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Which then conflicts with the anime's Pluto.

L-Drago alternates in an RB? I'm willing to bet that they're the Assault and Rush MLD's. That one with the darker L-Drago looks like Assault. Sorry for speculating, but I'm just surprised to see them in an RB.

And that Sagittario evolution is long overdue.

True, so true
Bull, Sagittario, Libra and Eagle are all long overdue for an evolution.
I've been thinking, and hasbro does make mistakes. A LOT of mistakes. But, you know those little cards with the codes for "beybladebattles.com"? Since Hasbro started making metal masters, those cards have stars on them for attack(red), stamina(green), and defense(yellow). And those little cards are actually correct!
For example:

Ray "Striker" D125 CS

CW: "Striker" - 4 red, 2 yellow, 1 green = It is an attack energy ring, but it can really be used for anything considering it's average weight.

Metal Wheel: Ray - 4 red, 1 yellow, 2 green = It has good smash attack, little defense, and some stamina.

Track: D125 - 2 yellow, 1 green - This track is used for stamina, and when hit below, it kinda protects it. Hey, it's better than having just a regular 125 being hit below the Metal Wheel.

Bottom: CS (aggresive) - 4 red, 3 green = considering it's a hasbro CS it has a lot of attack when first used. But, when worn down, the plastic protrudes more then the rubber, thus making it a lot more like a TT CS. Therefore it has a reasonable amount of stamina.

The website, "beybladebattles.com" statistic thing sucks, but these cards are, admittedly, correct.
I noticed some Beyblade parts in the Metal Fusion/Master's release are fit for making legends similar to Takara's first booster releases.

Example:

Dark Wolf DF145FS Blue/Silver recolor + Hyper Aquario's 105F Track= Wolf Booster remake (Dark Wolf 105F Heroic Ver.)
I love how Hasbro has random skateboarding in their commercials for Beyblade. Haha, what does skating have to do with spinning tops? XD
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I love how Hasbro has random skateboarding in their commercials for Beyblade. Haha, what does skating have to do with spinning tops? XD

It makes sense. Normal stadiums are too small for the awesome beybattles you're going to have. Do you think your bitbeast will fit in that tiny Pegasus Thunder Whip? No way. You're going to have to play in a skateboard dome of course.
(Oct. 23, 2011  2:57 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I love how Hasbro has random skateboarding in their commercials for Beyblade. Haha, what does skating have to do with spinning tops? XD

As I recall, skateboarding is in their XTS commercials, which makes a lot of sense in-context with American exposure to skateboarding: the X-Games, the phrase "XTREME", etc. all being highly related to skateboarding and freestyle biking.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:33 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Hasbro=Hades kerbecs
Takara=Fusion Hades
=Hades Hades
what?
Also, by /Hasbrologic that would be Hades Hades!
But by /TakaraTomylogic, that would be Hell Hades. I bet they don't even know what a Hasbro is XD

lovely
Wow, that seller must've seriously gone in deep to get all of those new beys and stuff. Weird.
Wait... Ocean Ketos? F:B?
That MW do sappear to have "waves" on it, so it's highly possible it's that. However, I shouldn't speculate on such small designs, even though TT does incorporate them into MW's.

Hero
Hell.
Yes.
BEYBLADING IN A SKATEBOARDING RINK
AWWWW YEAHHHH
But what Hazel said is technically correct. Smile
Kaizer DARN YOU, YOU STOLE MY POST! lol jk
I have so much to read.....
oh, and I'm Coasters again Smile <-- Off topic
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:10 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Kaizer DARN YOU, YOU STOLE MY POST! lol jk
I have so much to read.....
oh, and I'm Coasters again Smile <-- Off topic

YouTube comment reference
wat

I'm curious about the starter...
It was a dilemma, but I think it is best if the images and posts (mostly SPAM speculations) about them are deleted, and if anything in the future seems to confirm any traits of those pictures, then we might ask either the two users who found them to post them again. However, at the moment, we just have no idea if they are completely real, the seller posts information which might not be accurate and which is almost certainly not final, etc. It is much better not to speculate with no direction. As I mentioned previously, the seller could be in a lot of trouble if TAKARA-TOMY found out that he uploaded those images so early.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was a dilemma, but I think it is best if the images and posts (mostly SPAM speculations) about them are deleted, and if anything in the future seems to confirm any traits of those pictures, then we might ask either the two users who found them to post them again. However, at the moment, we just have no idea if they are completely real, the seller posts information which might not be accurate and which is almost certainly not final, etc. It is much better not to speculate with no direction. As I mentioned previously, the seller could be in a lot of trouble if TAKARA-TOMY found out that he uploaded those images so early.
I agree 110%, but those pics are too good to be fake.... And yeah Kai V delete the posts, as we dont want to get sued.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:46 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: I agree 110%, but those pics are too good to be fake.... And yeah Kai V delete the posts, as we dont want to get sued.

You can't get sued for posting a hyperlink. Let's not overdramatize this...
Well, I just realized that the 3 basic bottoms from the 3 different types have been released in all three materials known to be used in MFB. By saying the 3 basic bottoms, I mean- F (ATK), B (DEF), S (STAM). All of these have been released in these three variants- plastic, metal and rubber. Namely-
Attack- F, RF, MF.
Defense- B, RB, MB.
Stamina- S, RS, MS.

Yes, its a different thing that certain bottoms like RS proved out to be more useful for other categories than for the category its group (Group of S tips in this case) belonged to.
Defence tips. Uncertain(D, WD,SD,EWD)
Nice thought, by the way.

Don't forget 'fusions' FS,DS
On the subject of fused bottoms, there's SF, BS and FB too.

I also found, Phantom is quite good on GB145 with a worn RF. I got 8-2 against MF-H Basalt BD145CS and 6-4 on RSF.
@Shika- Well, I wasn't talking about fusions. I was just talking about the release of the 3 basic bottoms in different materials. And no, IMO B would count as a basic defense tip. The D series would go for Balance. The reason being that the 4 main bladers in the 1st season of MFB used these, and their respective beys were classified into 4 categories. To make it more clear-

Storm Pegy 105 RF (part of F series)- Ginga- Attack.
Rock Leone 145 WB (part of B series)- Kyoya - Defense.
Flame Sagittario C145S (Part of S series)- Kenta - Stamina.
Dark Bull H145SD (Part of D series)- Benkei - Balance.

AFAIK, Storm Pegasus was labeled attack, Leone was Defense, Sagittario was stamina while Bull was Balance.
I hope you get what I am saying. Smile