Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 25, 2011  5:25 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  5:22 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: My little thoughts on specific bottoms. Grin
D : D - Ugly, but an OK Bottom, Except you S, Unhappy
F : S - Why U no work rite?
LRF - You shall be recognised as top-tier....after a revolution...Confused
CS - Hasbro=Super Aggressive|TT=Super Defense|SK=???...
R2F - Hasbro=DERPY | TT=You Beast!
RS - You crazy.....
F : D - See F : S

Fixed ><

Hasbro CS is not derpy. Where did you get that idea? It just has different attributes.

IMPORTANT READ THIS:

I have been thinking of R2F as well, and I came to this conclusion.

R2F, by nature, moves around more than compared to RF. Hasbro's stadiums are small and contain no exits. It is extremely likely that Hasbro removed the bar from R2F, thus making it stall, to prevent things like self ko's, and beyblades flying out of the stadium. Hasbro's RF has the bar, because RF does not present this issue. Likewise, the TT RF had no bar probobly due to the same fear, but when they realized it was a mistake, R2F was equiped with a bar, as thier stadiums can support it. To my knowlage, all SK releases of RF and R2F have. bar. I cannot speak for LRF for any release though.
He said Hasbro R²F's are derpy. He said Hasbro CS are super aggressive.
(Post deleted because of a bad answer due to the missing post bug)
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:52 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: He said Hasbro R²F's are derpy. He said Hasbro CS are super aggressive.

My bad =( Then yes, he is right. But in all honesty, as I said before, a R2F with a bar wouldnt do well in a hasbro stadium. Hasbro nerfed R2F on purpose because of thier stadiums Sad really. The changes to CS might have been for the same reason? Although no matter which version of CS you may have, the 2 TT versions, the 2 SK versions, or the 2 Hasbro versions, they are all still top tier
My brother (^) and I always prefer to not use our painted metal wheels for battles but after seeing all the metal masters beys, which are like, all painted, should we stop carring because we will end up with alot of good beys that will go un-used if we keep this up?
lol, Hasbro "nerfed" it...

UGH, my EDS keeps catching the TR >< Y U NO STAY IN MIDDLE???

Oh well, can't prevent it Uncertain
My parents might buy me THREE (yesh) Random Booster Volume 7s... I feel so happy ^^
I really I hope I get a BD145, and of course...
TORNADO HORUSEUS! XD
Seriously, though, I want dat Lynx Cute
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: R2F, by nature, moves around more than compared to RF. Hasbro's stadiums are small and contain no exits. It is extremely likely that Hasbro removed the bar from R2F, thus making it stall, to prevent things like self ko's, and beyblades flying out of the stadium. Hasbro's RF has the bar, because RF does not present this issue. Likewise, the TT RF had no bar probobly due to the same fear, but when they realized it was a mistake, R2F was equiped with a bar, as thier stadiums can support it. To my knowlage, all SK releases of RF and R2F have. bar. I cannot speak for LRF for any release though.

However, what will this mean for XF. I has already been confirmed that XF will be released and in my personal experience XF self-koes a lot more often than R2F.

I was thinking of bring my gravity perseus xf to the tornament, but after pondering about the situation a bit longer, I realized that XF self koes quite often in a tt stadium with 2 tornado ridges so it must self ko even more often with the 1 horrible tornado ridge hasbro stadium give us. I wonder if they modified xf in any way...
Just noticed this after watching Beyblades247's video of RBV8...

For Divine Fox, it says that the Divine MW isn't rare, yet it says it is rare for Divine Crown. :\ I'm just going to say it's rare, same foing for TR145 and FB.
At this point shouldn't they be naming the target collectible as "PRIZED" instead of "Ultra-Rare", considering the 1/8 chance of getting any of the Beyblades?
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:04 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:48 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: R2F, by nature, moves around more than compared to RF. Hasbro's stadiums are small and contain no exits. It is extremely likely that Hasbro removed the bar from R2F, thus making it stall, to prevent things like self ko's, and beyblades flying out of the stadium. Hasbro's RF has the bar, because RF does not present this issue. Likewise, the TT RF had no bar probobly due to the same fear, but when they realized it was a mistake, R2F was equiped with a bar, as thier stadiums can support it. To my knowlage, all SK releases of RF and R2F have. bar. I cannot speak for LRF for any release though.

However, what will this mean for XF. I has already been confirmed that XF will be released and in my personal experience XF self-koes a lot more often than R2F.

I was thinking of bring my gravity perseus xf to the tornament, but after pondering about the situation a bit longer, I realized that XF self koes quite often in a tt stadium with 2 tornado ridges so it must self ko even more often with the 1 horrible tornado ridge hasbro stadium give us. I wonder if they modified xf in any way...

Oh god...they are going to murder XF...I can feel it...

What I do not get is, why skip WF and go straight to XF. and 85 before 90? Not that I m complaining, but I mean Bakushin Susanow should have been the time hasbro broke out of its comfort zone, not now when we have skipped so much.

It is either that my logic is correct, and based on that XF will be nerfed beyond nerfed, or Hasbro really doesnt use logic at all and we have all been wasting our time trying figure out what in the hell they are thinking of all the damn time.

I have said it before and I will say it agian: Hasbro is obbsessed with balancing out the good in the bad, like if they don't, everyone will die. I will tell you what hasbro, if you end up savig the world, everything is water under the bridge. Until then I willl constantly have conflicting thoughts about you which will drive me to a point of utter insanity. Make up your minds already, and keep the fans that are loyal to you while preventing people from hating you!
(Aug. 25, 2011  10:07 PM)Nano Wrote: lol, Hasbro "nerfed" it...

HAhaha mine does too it goes as fast as XF, even more.... It so fast it out last my mint R2F....
(Aug. 26, 2011  12:00 PM)Shika blade Wrote:

HAhaha mine does too it goes as fast as XF, even more.... It so fast it out last my mint R2F....

Yeah that only happens if you shoot at the TR , if you shoot in the centre it is fine. it is quite useful for tournaments though Smile
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:07 PM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  12:00 PM)Shika blade Wrote:

Yeah that only happens if you shoot at the TR , if you shoot in the centre it is fine. it is quite useful for tournaments though Smile
No, EDS wears down super fast, as soon as the spike is gone, it's hidden underneath the flat... 2 EDS of mine have done that.
Yeah that is true that a mint EDS doesn't do that , but I find that if i shoot it in the centre nothing will happen , but if I shoot it towards the outside of the stadium or at the tornado ridge it will go aggressive.
Oh.How fast?I better get 3 EDS now.
Disappointed to see everyone's forgotten the pattern with tt/sk cs's is based on what they're released in, not the manufacturer (alongside small variances)...

Not like I put effort into getting people to remember that or anything, just keep posting incorrect information..........

As a refresher: th!nk's guide to CS's (needs formatting etc, I'm on my phone so yeah).

Tt/sk Ray unicorno starter: generally aggro, some calm.

Ray unicorno booster: calm, rarely aggro.

Rbv6: calm, very rarely aggro

Hasbro Ray Unicorno (Starter/Booster?): very aggro, wearing to calm quickly, then back to aggro, and so on. One or two instances of calmer ones.

TENTATIVE: Hasbro Lightning Sword Showdown: Calm, less rubber than others.

All cs's generally become aggressive with an unbalanced wheel like basalt and a strong launch, though a steadier launch can help prevent this somewhat.

Try and remember it this time...
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:14 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Oh.How fast?I better get 3 EDS now.

Twice the speed of wide flat, 1.5 times the speed of XF. AS FAST AS HELL.
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hasbro: very aggro, wearing to calm quickly. One or two instances of calmer ones

My Hasbro CS is moody , when i first got it , it was calm then after it being used like 10 times it became aggro and then 10 more times it became calm and the pattern keeps repeating Tired
Yeah, I was on my phone so I cbf'd writing all that. That's normal wear. Rubber gets worn, exposes plastic, plastic wears, exposes rubber, and so on.
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, I was on my phone so I cbf'd writing all that. That's normal wear. Rubber gets worn, exposes plastic, plastic wears, exposes rubber, and so on.

There's also a newer Hasbro CS where the plastic is exposed twice as much as the TT version. I haven't managed to get ahold of it myself, but I have seen it in the stores and I can imagine it's very, very calm out of the box. You'd have to launch the opposite direction at a very deep angle to catch the rubber on it.

It's included in the Lightning Sword Showdown 2-pack on a Ray Unicorno.
You'd be surprised how aggro stuff can be when it's got basalt on top of it, with a powerful launch, ahah, but yeah. Once there's videos and more examples of it, I'll add it in, if I remember.

Defensive testing would be needed, too, as whether the rubber is low enough to catch the ridge/whatever on the way out of the stadium is very important.
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: You'd be surprised how aggro stuff can be when it's got basalt on top of it, with a powerful launch, ahah, but yeah. Once there's videos and more examples of it, I'll add it in, if I remember.

Defensive testing would be needed, too, as whether the rubber is low enough to catch the ridge/whatever on the way out of the stadium is very important.

Yeah. I would've bought one when I saw it, but I just didn't have the money on me at the time. My wallet's dead in the water for the most part for a month or so, since I've dropped a solid $200~ on this hobby in the last 15 days.

I understand what you mean about high weight/tipping making defensive stuff aggressive - with the right launch I can even make my WD/D tips go aggro if I'm intending to. They balance out quickly, but the few seconds of flower-pattern is pretty neat.

If I happen to be the first person here to get the new hasbro CS that owns a BB-10, I will gladly test it to the fullest extent of my capabilities. I can tell you ahead of time, though, that the rubber does look like it's JUST low enough to catch the TR.
Sweet. Yeah, gets expensive, part of the reason I've quit MFB is that it was costing me more than I was making. Of course, now that money is just going towards plastics instead but eh, they're more fun for me anyway.

Hmh, guess I'll have to write this thing up properly later on... So much for not contributing to MFB any more, hah.