Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh boy what have I done. Never have I thought I’d blow $250+ On spinning tops.

What I bought:
Yellow level chip ($30)
Long LR winder ($28)
Launcher grip ($80 geez)
and a superking battle set ($139)

Add it up and subtract my $20 promo code, $257 well spent XD. I guess I’m REALLY getting back into beyblade, huh.

I bought this all on theportal0 since malloftoys was all sold out.

(Dec. 26, 2020  8:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you had a choice of beys of Destiny maiden or pre dual valkyrie who would you pick.

I’d definitely go with single layer Valkyrie
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:09 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Oh boy what have I done. Never have I thought I’d blow $250+ On spinning tops.

What I bought:
Yellow level chip ($30)
Long LR winder ($28)
Launcher grip ($80 geez)

Add it up and subtract my $20 promo code, $257 well spent XD. I guess I’m REALLY getting back into beyblade, huh.

(Dec. 26, 2020  8:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you had a choice of beys of Destiny maiden or pre dual valkyrie who would you pick.

Bruh moment!
Maiden is a sparking bey I suggest you read beyblade burst apocalypse!
Is beyblade burst apocalypse a fanfic? Where can I read it, is it the link on your signature?

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:14 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:09 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Oh boy what have I done. Never have I thought I’d blow $250+ On spinning tops.

What I bought:
Yellow level chip ($30)
Long LR winder ($28)
Launcher grip ($80 geez)

Bruh moment!
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:20 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Is beyblade burst apocalypse a fanfic? Where can I read it, is it the link on your signature?

(Dec. 27, 2020  1:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh moment!
I will pm you the link
Thank you!
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:22 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:20 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: Is beyblade burst apocalypse a fanfic? Where can I read it, is it the link on your signature?

I will pm you the link
Dread Phoenix is stupid, why did TT make it bro???? Could've got something cool in January but no, random anime only Phoenix.
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dread Phoenix is stupid, why did TT make it bro???? Could've got something cool in January but no, random anime only Phoenix.

out of all the villain released imo both dead Phoenix and big bang genesis wasn't needed this release was mostly for their armors which could've come an a special set.
Come to think of it now I can totally see LTE being the 2nd best stock combo bey
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:58 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What is this?
https://www.beyblade.jp/movieandlive/

[font="Google Sans", arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Burst Broadcast # 1 ~ # 15: Yonekoma District Tournament[/font]
What is with these NIB Hasbro beyblades being more expensive than Takara Tomy? I can find pretty cheap listings for almost any Takara release but Hasbro is through the roof. Makes me wish I would have kept my stuff in boxes!
I noticed that my nothing on Mirage has a weaker spring than my Drain Fafnir spring. Is there anyone else with this problem?
Well, I can officially say that I have fairly decent luck. I got a 2A rare Recolor when I opened Brave Valkyrie, and a rare Kou (I hope that's right) when I opened Lucifer The End. Either way, they look nice and will be useful additions to my collection, as I will be headed to a tournament in about a week.
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I noticed that my nothing on Mirage has a weaker spring than my Drain Fafnir spring. Is there anyone else with this problem?

I'm pretty sure that means you've awakened it.

(Dec. 28, 2020  5:59 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:40 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dread Phoenix is stupid, why did TT make it bro???? Could've got something cool in January but no, random anime only Phoenix.

out of all the villain released imo both dead Phoenix and big bang genesis wasn't needed this release was mostly for their armors which could've come an a special set.

I agree with that. They could've done something similar to Achilles with Xtend+ and Fafnir with Proof. That would have been a lot better. And a lot easier to get two copies of the Big bang Armor.
https://www.toytokyo.com/# this is a store in the usa and you can shop tt there posibly
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:12 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: https://www.toytokyo.com/# this is a store in the usa and you can shop tt there posibly

They only have Super Z and Gatinko system beys but I will still check them out.

What I bought:
Yellow level chip ($30)
Long LR winder ($28)
Launcher grip ($80 geez)

(Dec. 26, 2020  8:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: If you had a choice of beys of Destiny maiden or pre dual valkyrie who would you pick.

Welcome back!
OOh Eclipse Genesis is jealous Dread Phoenix has the same color as him.
(Jan. 02, 2021  7:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:12 PM)MasterBeebo Wrote: https://www.toytokyo.com/# this is a store in the usa and you can shop tt there posibly

They only have Super Z and Gatinko system beys but I will still check them out.

i know but it is still something and it is the the usa so you can go there to get authentic tts

Hi have any of you bought from https://beytoys.com/ and if so do they sell real tts
So me and my dad were battling in the elite champions hyperspere staidium when sword Achilles hit a wall reabouded to the other wall and then burst it was hilarious!
Well, I remembered why I picked up a backup launcher. My Black sparking String launcher, from variant, just died. At least I have a red one to use for the upcoming tournament. I was using my launcher to awaken both my Hold' and 2B, then it just died. Well, this is what the Mugen stadium was made for.
As a firm believer of the parts make the bey good here’s how to make a couple of good combos for all the sparking layers:
Super Hyperion 1A Xceed’+Z
King Helios 2B Zone’+Z
Glide Ragnaruk 2S Xtend+
Variant Lucifer 1S paradox rise (I don’t know, Variant is just bad there’s really nothing that can be done)
Brave Valkyrie 2S High Blow’ (an experimental combo)
Curse Satan 2D (awakened) Drift
Abyss Diabolos 1S wheel xtend+
Death Diabolos 1A Quick’
World Spriggan 2D Mobius (opposite spin)
Tempest Dragon 2A Xtend+
Mirage Fafnir 1S Ratchet Drift
Rage Longinus 3A destroy’ (as good as is)
Infinite (sword) Achilles 1A Xceed’+X
Infinite (shield) 2B Zone’+Z
Infinite (speed) 1A quick’
Helios Volcano Cho Zone’+Z (it’s already good as is)
Lucifer (2) Burn (insert limit break disk) Xceed’+x (as good as is just changed the chip a little bit)
Lucifer The End Kou Bearing
I hope they make a disc called Tokyo. Then I can make Tokyo Drift.

What I bought:
Yellow level chip ($30)
Long LR winder ($28)
Launcher grip ($80 geez)

XD my dad spent $150+ on the sparking triple booster, cho-z customize set and cho-z Achilles set for christmas