Beyblade Random Thoughts

no he was stronger samurai
Did you not see that immense power he did when he said Gladiator Demolition heck even Shinobu and Zyro almost couldn't beat him
yeah samurai though was full on attack
Galaxy Nova? That was just a portion of its power and Gingka had way more but he didn't unleash it all
no starbooster attack was stronger
lol then how did it do now damage to Nemesis then huh
it is the strongest attack thats it
I know not that great
Do you know Ronin Dragoon's special move?
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bloody Moon? From Bakuten Shoot Manga?

Yes

(Dec. 16, 2020  5:28 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you guys think about this theory? Burst is taking ideas from metal/og and just remaking them in order to release all of mfb and og after they run out of ideas

What? Do you have proof to back this up?

(Dec. 16, 2020  4:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Can everyone stop making the Za Warudo Spriggan refrence? It was funny the first few times, but now it’s just an excuse to slap a Jojo’s refrence onto anything and it’s kind of annoying.

Korega....Requiem, da.

Think about it, cs is basically Unite, Zephyr is whole flat, trans is Hf/s, yielding is WD, claw is C145 S, Spiral is LF, there’s so many more I mean like this can’t be a coincidence right? The last part I don’t have enough evidence to back up.
who knows l drago destructors special move
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do you know Ronin Dragoon's special move?

ye

(Dec. 17, 2020  7:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who knows l drago destructors special move

dragon emperor supreme flight
Lance Attack (Main one) and Dragon Emperor Piercing Slash
DRAGON EMPEROR LIFE DESTRUCTOR
Ah that move keeps on repeating in my head and just hurts
he needs a new move
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2020  6:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yes

What? Do you have proof to back this up?

Korega....Requiem, da.

Think about it, cs is basically Unite, Zephyr is whole flat, trans is Hf/s, yielding is WD, claw is C145 S, Spiral is LF, there’s so many more I mean like this can’t be a coincidence right? The last part I don’t have enough evidence to back up.
Coat Sharp is just a Rubber tip with a small plastic point. Unite is mainly plastic with a rubber outline. Tips with multiple modes are nothing special, thats like the most generic of generic gimmicks. Claw has multiple, smaller wings that move alot more freely. The entire shape of Spiral is a spiral. On LF there's just some spiral pattern thingy on the tip.
new beyblade earth dragon
(Dec. 17, 2020  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Gladiator Bahamoote was stronger

Its a amazing bey
Spiral' stamina is bad from what I have seen but attack power is good
that would be a weird beyblade
Level Chips were probably one of the most unnecessary accessories for burst beys. I wish they expanded on their concept by creating a rubber level chip for added burst resistance and metal level chips for weight and stability back in Cho-Z Era.
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:25 AM)Tommykats Wrote: Level Chips were probably one of the most unnecessary accessories for burst beys. I wish they expanded on their concept by creating a rubber level chip for added burst resistance and metal level chips for weight and stability back in Cho-Z Era.

lol i guess the rubber and metal chips were saved for gt