Beyblade Random Thoughts

Lol. When I first found out that Hasbro wasn't anime accurate I was pretty annoyed... Ok I was very annoyed and switched to Takara Tomy beys
(Mar. 16, 2019  2:56 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  4:30 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: You honestly got 2 amazing first beys. You have the 2 layers which are absolutely brilliant. Ds is amazing. 0 is the meta disk which is now being taken over by 00 but is still used alot. Zt is... Bad.

Nightmare Longinus is great in God, but Super-Z has made it much less useful due to beys with enough Defense to hinder it. It'll do well against Hasbro though, even right out of the box.

I did notice you said 'less useful'.I am not sure you that meant useless or still has use as a niche layer.If you meant the former,imo,you are wrong.It can be used as a counter to hS bearing and sometimes even hS atomic combos.
nL can counter almost all hS Combos, If Launched properly.
Also,doesn't the gran slightly resemble cr to you guys?I was thinking gran valkyrie might be a decent balance type layer with good attack potential.I saw a Japanese video(I have lost count how many times I refer to a video)in which gran dragon k.o ed an air knight combo in a mirror matchup.This might be a fluke though.I feel gran has good attack-stamina potential similar to cr when used in right combo.
P.S:I think the weight used in stock ace dragon migit be the best weight so far due the 2 hexagon style synergizing with the shape
I decided to take a random fact and calculate the total number of combinations the beyblade can have.
I began by counting the number of Tomy beys in the wiki page by looking at them and uncounting Hasbro exclusive releases.
After most absurd amounts of calculations I managed to calculate the total combination number for each bey at the time they are currently released. Every other bey that hasn’t been released yet isn’t counted so take this at the time of writing.
3 Gatinko chips
3 Gatinko weights
5 Gatinko layer bases
1 Mugen driver
1 Mugen-L driver
97 Right-Spin non-GT layers
9 Left-Spin non-GT layers
3 Dual-Spin layers
30 Forge Discs
17 Core Discs (that including aero’ as it supports a frame too)
17 Frames
74 Non-Mugen drivers
1 Mugen (Right Spin)
1 Mugen-L
Begin

3x3x5 (GT layer combinations) = 45 (A demonstration of pure success of the GT series’ combination factor)
97+45+3+9 (Regular Right Spin layers + GT layer combinations + Dual-Spin + Left-Spin) = 154
154x30x74 (with standard forge discs) = 341,880
Only 145 Mugen combinations
Only 12 Mugen-L Combinations
154x17x74 (with frameless core discs) = 193,732
17x17 (Core discs attached with frames) = 289
154x289x74 (with Core discs attached with frames) = 3,293,444

341,880 + 145 + 12 + 193,772 + 3,293,444 (Every combination so far) = 3,829,253 Total combinations. A good run for a beyblade series in Takara Tomy form (excluding any Hasbro layers or Slingshock tips).

What were you expecting, count every colour of the layer, disc and driver too?
Ah, no.....
I ordered a cho-z triple booster, and it arrived. But, it turns out to be the Korean TT release! The Wolborg is called Hound Dog! This is still a tournament-valid set, yes?
(Mar. 18, 2019  10:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I ordered a cho-z triple booster, and it arrived. But, it turns out to be the Korean TT release! The Wolborg is called Hound Dog! This is still a tournament-valid set, yes?
Yeah it’s just a rename and color Smile
I'm a bit late, but I came across this and it seemed neat

*Not my channel, a Japanese beytuber.*

https://youtu.be/cOBNq8jXXqc
does anyone know the beyblade or a random booster beyblade that has blue recolor of destroy dash?
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:17 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: does anyone know the beyblade or a random booster beyblade that has blue recolor of destroy dash?

RBV12 07 sR.8’B.Ds’
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:17 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: does anyone know the beyblade or a random booster beyblade that has blue recolor of destroy dash?

RBV12 07 sR.8’B.Ds’

its a dark blue recolor

its a dark blue translucent driver can someone tell me what beyblade its from??
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:25 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:19 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: RBV12 07 sR.8’B.Ds’

its a dark blue recolor

its a dark blue translucent driver can someone tell me what beyblade its from?
Its a z achilles recolor from a random booster i pretty sure its from crash ragnaruks random booster.
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:53 AM)kimeru Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  12:25 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: its a dark blue recolor

its a dark blue translucent driver can someone tell me what beyblade its from?
Its a z achilles recolor from a random booster i pretty sure its from crash ragnaruks random booster.

its a dash driver and i saw it on beyblade wiki it said destroy' (blue ver) im not sure what layer its from
Aight, what is going on with GT? i am so out of le loop
I like Aries it's one of the best Metal Fusion Beys
https://imgur.com/gallery/NbIgyBA
From March 19th they'll sell new Bikkuriman sticker and one of them collaborated with Beyblade in Tokyo
I realized I might have to make do with older parts such as Obelisk Odin, Cross (disk frame), Alter Chronos, and Variable. The most viable parts are not yet sold (if they ever will be) here.
Sucks, but if it works, it works.
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:07 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I realized I might have to make do with older parts such as Obelisk Odin, Cross (disk frame), Alter Chronos, and Variable. The most viable parts are not yet sold (if they ever will be) here.

Variable is a good driver and also my favourite.
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:36 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  9:07 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I realized I might have to make do with older parts such as Obelisk Odin, Cross (disk frame), Alter Chronos, and Variable. The most viable parts are not yet sold (if they ever will be) here.

Variable is a good driver and also my favourite.

I read that Xtreme beats it, but Variable is easily obtainable here.
Also, welp, just realized Obelisk Odin is mediocre lol
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:36 AM)marutti Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/NbIgyBA
From March 19th they'll sell new Bikkuriman sticker and one of them collaborated with Beyblade in Tokyo

Is that old Tyson...? Who would want this? ?

Do you know if they're making more for other characters?
(Mar. 19, 2019  3:08 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2019  5:36 AM)marutti Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/NbIgyBA

Is that old Tyson...? Who would want this? ?

Do you know if they're making more for other characters?
Actually that's Super Zeus
[img]https://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/amaxshop/cabinet/1644/x141121004.jpg?_ex=200x200&s=0&r=1[/img]
There's also an anime of this: https://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=...nav_search ), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKU2OZlGdOk
Huh. Nice to know that the old trick of looking at the stickers still works if you want to know what bey is inside a Random Booster without opening the plastic bags inside. Either for the sticker or the bey.

I fear it could get me questioned though.
Am I crazy or has there been no wolf motif Burst release? I wasn't in the loop from Bursts' launch, but as far as I can tell there's only the Wolborg re-release. Granted, MFB's wolf was pretty lame, hopefully GT gifts us a sick new wolf Beyblade.
(Mar. 20, 2019  2:49 PM)Fluke Wrote: Am I crazy or has there been no wolf motif Burst release? I wasn't in the loop from Bursts' launch, but as far as I can tell there's only the Wolborg re-release. Granted, MFB's wolf was pretty lame, hopefully GT gifts us a sick new wolf Beyblade.

Nah, Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy came out during the Dual Layer series as an exclusive with the first motorized Burst stadium, and its Layer has seen several recolors in Random Boosters since.
(Mar. 20, 2019  2:57 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Nah, Fang Fenrir Boost Jaggy came out during the Dual Layer series as an exclusive with the first motorized Burst stadium, and its Layer has seen several recolors in Random Boosters since.

Ah, I see. I missed that release skimming the Burst product releases. Still, bleh. I find almost all of the dual-layer designs to be so muddled and indistinct, a personal low in Beyblade aesthetics. Still hoping for a GT wolf, as those 3 have been pretty promising from a visual standpoint.