Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just noticed that the new main character's beyblade bit beast Dragon has a really sick white beard and very sharp-looking teeth! Hopefully the bey too has some really strong slopes which prevents it from bursting very often like other normal beyblades lol.

[Image: paMQycL.png]
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  12:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: I know, that's the point Grin
Should i follow the "be prepared to replace it" philosophy?

That piece of advice only applies to Takara Tomy Single Layers and the Spriggan line form Legend Spriggan onward

Also probably Sieg Xcaliber, since it takes a huge beating whaling on opponents so hard and has been known to chip and crack after enough hard combat. On that matter the same probably applies to Guardian Kerbeus too, since it's known to break on its chain edges from time to time.

Not that either layer is competitive anymore in the Cho-Z game or anything. They're just two other layers prone to breaking in some way or another.
Beyblade burst app update for iOS is now available!
I want to kindly start a new topic here but what if we could try to make a new style of battles with custom built Burst Beyblades?
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:01 PM)Triumph Wrote: Beyblade burst app update for iOS is now available!

We're you able to update to the latest version 2.0.3? Any changes to watch out for?
(Mar. 15, 2019  7:28 AM)Biggster Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:01 PM)Triumph Wrote: Beyblade burst app update for iOS is now available!

We're you able to update to the latest version 2.0.3? Any changes to watch out for?

No clue, sure I have the latest version but it still doesn't give me access to the actual game for some reason.. Even if I try to re-download the app by deleting it again, it still won't give me my old progress that I made a few months ago.
So I just got my first Burst beys ever; Nightmare Longinus. Ds and Spriggan Requiem O.Zt. I'm a bit backwards on Burst knowledge (it's only been 3 months since Burst started being physically sold in my country, and the stadium has also only been sold this month, so I didn't get much on Burst knowledge sadly), so I would ask here if either has any useful parts.
Which name is suitable for a gt spriggan

Axe spriggan or Counter spriggan
(Mar. 15, 2019  3:55 PM)BladerGJ Wrote: Which name is suitable for a gt spriggan

Axe spriggan or Counter spriggan

how about using both name, something like counter Spriggan Axe Rebellion that sounds like a good name and combos I think.
(Mar. 15, 2019  4:06 PM)BladerGJ Wrote: That sounds like a cool name

thx i thought it would be cool if I use both the name you suggested . rebellion just came in my mind so I thought it could fit spriggan as a driver.
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:26 PM)RDF3 Wrote: So I just got my first Burst beys ever; Nightmare Longinus. Ds and Spriggan Requiem O.Zt. I'm a bit backwards on Burst knowledge (it's only been 3 months since Burst started being physically sold in my country, and the stadium has also only been sold this month, so I didn't get much on Burst knowledge sadly), so I would ask here if either has any useful parts.

You honestly got 2 amazing first beys. You have the 2 layers which are absolutely brilliant. Ds is amazing. 0 is the meta disk which is now being taken over by 00 but is still used alot. Zt is... Bad.
(Mar. 15, 2019  4:30 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  1:26 PM)RDF3 Wrote: So I just got my first Burst beys ever; Nightmare Longinus. Ds and Spriggan Requiem O.Zt. I'm a bit backwards on Burst knowledge (it's only been 3 months since Burst started being physically sold in my country, and the stadium has also only been sold this month, so I didn't get much on Burst knowledge sadly), so I would ask here if either has any useful parts.

You honestly got 2 amazing first beys. You have the 2 layers which are absolutely brilliant. Ds is amazing. 0 is the meta disk which is now being taken over by 00 but is still used alot. Zt is... Bad.

To add to this, using a combination like Spriggan Requiem.0.Ds could reasonably compete even with Super-Z beys that otherwise totally outclass God system beys. Spriggan Requiem's rubber is good for spin equalization (a.k.a. spin stealing), and Destroy has a solid ability to stay upright late into battles (known as :AD, or Life After Death). Just spin the opposite direction of your opponent and you should be reasonably fine.

Nightmare Longinus is great in God, but Super-Z has made it much less useful due to beys with enough Defense to hinder it. It'll do well against Hasbro though, even right out of the box.
I’m not sure if it was made on purpose but Drain Fafnir is B-79 and Nightmare Longnuis was B-97
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:05 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I’m not sure if it was made on purpose but Drain Fafnir is B-79 and Nightmare Longnuis was B-97
That is pretty cool.
(Mar. 16, 2019  2:56 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2019  4:30 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: You honestly got 2 amazing first beys. You have the 2 layers which are absolutely brilliant. Ds is amazing. 0 is the meta disk which is now being taken over by 00 but is still used alot. Zt is... Bad.

To add to this, using a combination like Spriggan Requiem.0.Ds could reasonably compete even with Super-Z beys that otherwise totally outclass God system beys. Spriggan Requiem's rubber is good for spin equalization (a.k.a. spin stealing), and Destroy has a solid ability to stay upright late into battles (known as :AD, or Life After Death). Just spin the opposite direction of your opponent and you should be reasonably fine.

Nightmare Longinus is great in God, but Super-Z has made it much less useful due to beys with enough Defense to hinder it. It'll do well against Hasbro though, even right out of the box.

Thanks for your help, guys.
Just for the record, the things for sale in my country are:
-Victory Valkyrie. B.V
-Zillion Zeus.I.W
-Storm Spriggan.K.U
-Kaiser Kerberus.L.P
-Blaze Ragnaruk.4C.FI
-Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr
-Alter Chronos. 6M.T
-Sieg Xcalibur.I.Ir
-Spriggan Requiem.O.Zt
-Nightmare Longinus.Ds
-Vol.8 Random Booster
-Kreis Satan 2G.LP
-Lost Longinus.N.SP
-Xeno Xcalibur.M.I

As you can see, no Super-Z beys yet.
If anyone is nice enough to summarize whether any of these apart from the two I already have are any good, I'd appreciate that.
(Mar. 16, 2019  12:40 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: D1s0-eTUwAIrVBj.jpg:large]

Shouldve done it at 21 ?
(idc if its lame)
Beyblade Estonia make good work. Now coming 7-10 tournaments in 2 month in Estonia. And finally Turbo beyblades arrived in Estonia Smile
How does Storm Spriggan K.U fare for my third purchase? Keep in mind, the list I made above is all that is available in stores right now in my country, so I will have to make do with them for now.
Which is the best way to launch cho-z achillies? Tilted or straight?
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:15 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Which is the best way to launch cho-z achillies? Tilted or straight?

Any Attack type is going to be better off launched with a sliding shoot, even if it'll eventually lose its pattern. The only time you'd consider anything else is if its on a stationary driver, such as Dimension with its rubber spike out.
(Mar. 17, 2019  9:53 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  8:15 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Which is the best way to launch cho-z achillies? Tilted or straight?

Any Attack type is going to be better off launched with a sliding shoot, even if it'll eventually lose its pattern. The only time you'd consider anything else is if its on a stationary driver, such as Dimension with its rubber spike out.
Thanks. I was just having issues with the burst stoppers coming out so yeah. Also it seems everytime it bursts which is 2 times since I got it, it ends up in a tie bursting the opponent and itself.
I just wanna say that Beyblade Burst has been the most controversial Beyblade generation in history. With the introduction of burst finishes putting people off, TT not having good attack type design leading to the domination of Odin, then Dark Deathscyther, then other Beys that aren't properly balanced like Maximum Garuda and Spriggan Requiem with Bearing, then Hurcules and Salamander taking the reign in Cho-Z and 12 actually able to damage other Beys. And let's not forget about Hasbro coming out with inaccurate colors and Tips in the beginning, then having weird mood swings with more ups and downs than Metal Fury altogether with each season they either do a great job with the Beys or terrible by taking away what made it decent. There's a lot of great stuff about Burst, like the different Drivers TT made that are interesting or creative and ideas that they attempt to make but it flopped like Killer Deathscyther's "double strike" ability. But this is the most controversial generation in my opinion.
(Mar. 18, 2019  3:14 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I just wanna say that Beyblade Burst has been the most controversial Beyblade generation in history. With the introduction of burst finishes putting people off, TT not having good attack type design leading to the domination of Odin, then Dark Deathscyther, then other Beys that aren't properly balanced like Maximum Garuda and Spriggan Requiem with Bearing, then Hurcules and Salamander taking the reign in Cho-Z and 12 actually able to damage other Beys. And let's not forget about Hasbro coming out with inaccurate colors and Tips in the beginning, then having weird mood swings with more ups and downs than Metal Fury altogether with each season they either do a great job with the Beys or terrible by taking away what made it decent. There's a lot of great stuff about Burst, like the different Drivers TT made that are interesting or creative and ideas that they attempt to make but it flopped like Killer Deathscyther's "double strike" ability. But this is the most controversial generation in my opinion.
The internet is certainly taking advantage of the controversial in Burst. More kids on the Wbo=more up roar when Hasbro (CENSORED) up...