Who?

(Sep. 23, 2018  1:48 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:44 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Keep uploading contentSmile haha

Who?

Is your L3 Takara Tomy?
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:48 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:44 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Keep uploading contentSmile haha

Who?

(Sep. 23, 2018  1:48 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Who?

Is your L3 Takara Tomy?

No it is hasbro.
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:48 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Who?

Is your L3 Takara Tomy?

No it is hasbro.

Ok, I don't see why it wouldn't be staying on the launcher but I do also have that problem with my O2.
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:51 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  1:50 AM)Jman jman Wrote: No it is hasbro.

Ok, I don't see why it wouldn't be staying on the launcher but I do also have that problem with my O2.

Okay Thanks anyway.
A Cho-Z Spriggan would be good, but there is one idea that overshadows my mind. I would say an Odin evolution would be the bomb. Odin and O2 were overpowered, so it would have been incredible to see an all metal Odin.
Definitely Betromoth! It would be awesome having a hold’! Maybe hold’ could help bring attack types back into the ballpark by being like a larger, better, hold (kind of like hold + volcanic + Destroy) and betromoth would be sweet with some metal on it! It could have “teeth” looking edges on it that are made of POM so that they smash the opponents Beyblade yet don’t cause too much recoil! It’s just a wired idea but hey it could be pretty cool!
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:50 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Definitely Betromoth! It would be awesome having a hold’! Maybe hold’ could help bring attack types back into the ballpark by being like a larger, better, hold (kind of like hold + volcanic + Destroy) and betromoth would be sweet with some metal on it! It could have “teeth” looking edges on it that are made of POM so that they smash the opponents Beyblade yet don’t cause too much recoil! It’s just a wired idea but hey it could be pretty cool!

So behemoth, I would see it as just a pure ChouZ, no gimmick other than metal. It will keep its five blade design but will be thicker and more hooked like a five sided V2. I would see it having 10B.H' for heavy weight and fast movement.
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:55 AM)Hey MWF Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  3:50 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Definitely Betromoth! It would be awesome having a hold’! Maybe hold’ could help bring attack types back into the ballpark by being like a larger, better, hold (kind of like hold + volcanic + Destroy) and betromoth would be sweet with some metal on it! It could have “teeth” looking edges on it that are made of POM so that they smash the opponents Beyblade yet don’t cause too much recoil! It’s just a wired idea but hey it could be pretty cool!

So behemoth, I would see it as just a pure ChouZ, no gimmick other than metal. It will keep its five blade design but will be thicker and more hooked like a five sided V2. I would see it having 10B.H' for heavy weight and fast movement.
I can see that! That would be sweet! Betromoth is like my favorite Beyblade and was the first one I ever really got!
How can I use the Axe shoot from the second season of burst? When Red Eye and/or Shu battled Valt, Diana and Cooza he used Counter break upper shoot and Axe Shoot. People say that Counter break for Spriggan is rush shoot for Valkryie and Upper shoot is Flash shoot. So how can I use Axe shoot?

Btw, I'm trying to use this move with Legend Spriggan
Anyone hoping for a ball stadium for the Burst series?
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Anyone hoping for a ball stadium for the Burst series?

what exactly is a "Ball Stadium"?
When battling with my friend
His lost Longinus flew out of the stadium ,and hit me in that place located below the belt
It was pretty painful
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:37 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: When battling with my friend
His lost Longinus flew out of the stadium ,and hit me in that place located below the belt
It was pretty 
0-o are you alright?
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Anyone hoping for a ball stadium for the Burst series?

what exactly is a "Ball Stadium"?

A spherical stadium like in the Metal Fight days where you launch the Beyblades into holes in the top of the stadium and they battle inside the sphere.
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:00 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:32 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: what exactly is a "Ball Stadium"?

A spherical stadium like in the Metal Fight days where you launch the Beyblades into holes in the top of the stadium and they battle inside the sphere.

No one actually wants the Destroyer Dome's gimmick to return in Burst.
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:54 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
It was pretty 
0-o are you alright?
All fine now
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:21 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:54 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: 0-o are you alright?
All fine now

that's good lol
IK that Jolt is a Cho-Z driver, but I want them to make a Jolt'. I love Jolt!
It was pretty painful

@[StarSlasher367] does this to me alot... Atleast 15 times. The guy goes in to a pendulum sling while launching and it 20% of times lands in stadium. 40% there and 40% on my chest. A few times with xcalibur, but the times it hurt the most is with nl or variares...
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:02 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:00 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: A spherical stadium like in the Metal Fight days where you launch the Beyblades into holes in the top of the stadium and they battle inside the sphere.

No one actually wants the Destroyer Dome's gimmick to return in Burst.

You have a point...
I do thou and think it would be sweeet! 
But I respect your opinion and see how it might not be the best.
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:45 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  6:02 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No one actually wants the Destroyer Dome's gimmick to return in Burst.

You have a point...

how about a stadium that's more like a real half-pipe than the Hasbro Stealth Battlers one or even another kind of Zero-G Stadium? I think those would rock!
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:45 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: You have a point...

how about a stadium that's more like a real half-pipe than the Hasbro Stealth Battlers one or even another kind of Zero-G Stadium? I think those would rock!

Yesss! That would be sweet! :D
Do any early gF owners have prelim thoughts or testing?
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:55 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Do any early gF owners have prelim thoughts or testing?
I was going to ask that too...I hope it gets tested soon.