Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 12, 2018  11:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Used
I think $15-25 should be a fair price. Depends apon how much it's used. And Battleburst, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get so many OG's from?

I didn’t get them all,I am asking cause I am opening a YT channel and a bey shop so thought adding these beys would help the shop and channel.though the shop is mostly going to be non profit and just distribution .that is I will sell at the price I buy.??
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:03 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:59 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I think $15-25 should be a fair price. Depends apon how much it's used. And Battleburst, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get so many OG's from?

I didn’t get them all,I am asking cause I am opening a YT channel and a bey shop so thought adding these beys would help the shop and channel.though the shop is mostly going to be non profit and just distribution .that is I will sell at the price I buy.??
Haha! Very clever! Will be looking forward to your YT channel!
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:03 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I didn’t get them all,I am asking cause I am opening a YT channel and a bey shop so thought adding these beys would help the shop and channel.though the shop is mostly going to be non profit and just distribution .that is I will sell at the price I buy.??
Haha! Very clever! Will be looking forward to your YT channel!

Okay,also I’ll be giving a shoutout to you and the thephonix and some others for there support.i know this means nothing but still.
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:35 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Haha! Very clever! Will be looking forward to your YT channel!

Okay,also I’ll be giving a shoutout to you and the thephonix and some others for there support.i know this means nothing but still.

Best of luck with ur channel! Send a link to it once its made.
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:18 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: OHH!!!!!!!!!
I took torch pegasus for Thunder, My BAd, Haha!
BTW What Is the difference between Both?
If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
Torch pegasus is blue in colour and was owned by Raul and thunder pegasus is pink in colour and was owned by Julia.. G Revolution season..
Thunder Pegasus is very rare since it was an RBV price and that RBV itself was very rare. Don't remember the RBV number..I don't know,was it 12? Or 11? I can't remember!! 
They both are identical in shape except for the colours and the difference of stickers and bit chips.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!

Random Booster 12! There was a limited edition (dark blue) as well, that usually goes for 3000+ dollars.

Here is a picture of my own (original colour):

[Image: gL8WYnT.jpg]

Here is a picture of the limited edition that went for 4500+ (it included the original, as well):

[Image: ZusToHK.png]
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:51 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
Torch pegasus is blue in colour and was owned by Raul and thunder pegasus is pink in colour and was owned by Julia.. G Revolution season..
Thunder Pegasus is very rare since it was an RBV price and that RBV itself was very rare. Don't remember the RBV number..I don't know,was it 12? Or 11? I can't remember!! 
They both are identical in shape except for the colours and the difference of stickers and bit chips.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!

Random Booster 12! There was a limited edition (dark blue) as well, that usually goes for 3000+ dollars.

Here is a picture of the limited edition that went for 4500+ (it included the original, as well):

Beautiful man,you are an artist
I've finally gotten my hands on Buster Xcalibur, and noticed that 1' lacks the imbalanced weight distribution on both halves like the original 1 Disc has. The imbalance is only aesthetic, much like 7 or 11. That combined with it's entirely smooth underside make me wonder if it can join 10 as way to add LAD to stamina combos, but given that Proof is right around the corner, I think Disc LAD is about to become much less of a factor in most stamina combos, haha.
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:51 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  11:33 AM)Suhasini Wrote: If I am right, one is pink and the other one is blue.
That's all that I know.. 
Hope this helps!

Thanks for reminding me the RBV Number  KinkoUsagi! And that thuder pegasus looks beautiful!! 
That Dark Blue version, that's just ture beauty! They are in such a good condition! How do you keep them that way?
What if a beyblade spins clockwise but its driver is suspened to freely spin counter clockwise at the same time?
obviously powered by a motor and somewhat a Bearing to have it not effect the layer? But yeah if anyone could create a suspended left only spinning driver and see how small it could go ill be glad to see a 3D print save for everything
(Sep. 15, 2018  2:03 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: What if a beyblade spins clockwise but its driver is suspened to freely spin counter clockwise at the same time?
obviously powered by a motor and somewhat a Bearing to have it not effect the layer?    But yeah if anyone could create a suspended left only spinning driver and see how small it could go ill be glad to see a 3D print save for everything

Dranzer G and Dranzer GT do that. It makes the Beyblade zig zag across the stadium but kills stamina in an instant
[Image: 220?cb=20180801123013]
I still remember when the day when i found this in store
I was literally searching this nearly 2 months
Every one of my friends got it but when i checked the store it would be out of stock
So i have no clue how i didn't realize this. but the Cho-Z saga of beys is like the Greek mythology series of beys.
let me explain
A.Hercules - Greek warrior, son of Zeus, Lost godly powers (had his own movie)
D.Hades - Greek god of the underworld, Brother of Zeus
H.Kerbeus - Cerberus, dog of the underworld, Hades' pet
O.Egis - Named after the shield used by zeus, which bore the head of a gorgon, which we see on the layer.
Z.Achilles - Greek hero in Trojan war, notable for his one weakness.
V.Leopard - little known fact, Greeks believe panthers and Leopards to be the mounts of Dionysus, the god of wine
R.Phoenix - The mythological phoenix was first made in the greek mythology
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: So i have no clue how i didn't realize this. but the Cho-Z saga of beys is like the Greek mythology series of beys.
let me explain
O.Egis - Named after the shield used by zeus, which bore the head of a gorgon, which we see on the layer.
V.Leopard - little known fact, Greeks believe panthers and Leopards to be the mounts of Dionysus, the god of wine

I wish , TT make a beyblade name KRATOS ( from God Of War ) ( who is Highly irreverent to Greek Mythology !! )
(Sep. 15, 2018  5:20 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: So i have no clue how i didn't realize this. but the Cho-Z saga of beys is like the Greek mythology series of beys.
let me explain

I wish , TT make a beyblade name KRATOS ( from God Of War ) ( who is Highly irreverent to Greek Mythology !! )

But relevant to god of war mythology
Is there any origin to longinus? I really want to know.
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:24 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is there any origin to longinus? I really want to know.

Do u mean single gen or mythology
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:28 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:24 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Is there any origin to longinus? I really want to know.

Mythology... Longinus was first left spin bey so no chance of single gen with different spin direction.
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:35 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:28 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Do u mean single gen or mythology

Mythology... Longinus was first left spin bey so no chance of single gen with different spin direction.

Longinus was the spear that pierced Jesus, if I remember correctly
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:28 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:

I think mythology is what he meant...

Also, when I went for a mini Internet jaunt, I found that Longinus was some Roman Soldier who pierced the side of Jesus' side using a spear. That spear ever since has been called the 'Holy Lance'.

And here an MLA citation for any teachers sneaking around XD:
1. Mike Campbell. "Meaning, origin and history of the name Longinus." Behind the Name. n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2018. <https://www.behindthename.com/name/longinus>

So yeah, nothing related to Dragons that I can find...
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Also, when I went for a mini Internet jaunt, I found that Longinus was some Roman Soldier who pierced the side of Jesus' side using a spear. That spear ever since has been called the 'Holy Lance'.

1. Mike Campbell. "Meaning, origin and history of the name Longinus." Behind the Name. n.d. Web. 15 Sept. 2018. <https://www.behindthename.com/name/longinus>

maybe a pun with Long,the chinese dragon
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

That explains its spear shaped blades or watever they are. Dont remember if they were blades or just regular protrusions.
Quote:MGoldZeo
It looks like Hasbro is only in some parts of the country while TT is in others. I saw a TT Winning Valkyrie in a toy store in Hyderabad. However, TT is probably not the main seller.
Hey @[MGoldZeo] that's not true, and how did you spot a wV in a shop there? India is still stuck on dual layers. Even Hasbro had it beys sold in India Till 2012, but Now it's solely TT
(Sep. 15, 2018  7:19 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2018  6:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think mythology is what he meant...

That explains its spear shaped blades or watever they are. Dont remember if they were blades or just regular protrusions.
It literally means GOD KILLER
Bcos the spear of the soldier killed jesus
And the name of the spear is SPEAR OF DESTINY

Got this information about Longinus From beyblade WIKI :

Bloody Longinus, is based after Longinus, the name given in Christian mythology to the unnamed Roman soldier who pierced Jesus in his side with a lance and who in medieval and some modern Christian traditions is described as a convert to Christianity. The Beyblade's five dragon heads is reminiscent of the Five Holy Wounds of Christ made by the Holy Lance that was thrust into Jesus' side during his Crucifixion.
When your left spin lS.2.Br holds up to wV.0M.O and can beat it in stamina (rare bursts as well).